PDA

View Full Version : Not getting kill counts

VinSz
02-28-2011, 03:51 AM
Hi,

I am trying to complete the "A Thousand Pelts" mission, but I am not getting the kill counts.
I have played through all the lost expedition levels, not even one yeti kill count.
A lot of my missions are like that.
I have to put up with the blue Gems of frost as well, I killed at least 20 odd enchantresses before I get 1 kill count, now that I have killed 3/6 enchantresses the count never seems to move...
The previous pelts mission was the same, except the counter moved a little after the 20 odd kills.

Please can someone explain to me what is happening?

Or should the level be renamed to "A Million Pelts"

Sincere regards,
VinSz

Ellyidol
02-28-2011, 03:59 AM
AFAIK, the Thousand Pelts mission is a really long one, so I'm guessing its a chance drop only. Same with the other quests.

Riccits
02-28-2011, 04:02 AM
Hi,

I am trying to complete the "A Thousand Pelts" mission, but I am not getting the kill counts.
I have played through all the lost expedition levels, not even one yeti kill count.
A lot of my missions are like that.
I have to put up with the blue Gems of frost as well, I killed at least 20 odd enchantresses before I get 1 kill count, now that I have killed 3/6 enchantresses the count never seems to move...
The previous pelts mission was the same, except the counter moved a little after the 20 odd kills.

Please can someone explain to me what is happening?

Or should the level be renamed to "A Million Pelts"

Sincere regards,
VinSz

this quest u have to solve in frozen nightmares! this need about some hours. best btw. fastest level to solve this is called "snowball".
the "snowball quest" needs the double time of this.

KaotiicxDream
02-28-2011, 05:28 AM
Ehm... You need to play in the campaign: Frozen Nightmares... Not the normal Lost Expedition maps...

Wrap
02-28-2011, 11:39 AM
Ya pretty much what they said, you need to be in the Frozen Nightmares map, and even there it isn't that fast. It will take quite awhile to finish =\

Fyrce
02-28-2011, 01:08 PM
There are more snowballs in some levels than others. I think the best is Snowballs in Frozen Nightmares.

Major
02-28-2011, 01:18 PM
There are more snowballs in some levels than others. I think the best is Snowballs in Frozen Nightmares.

Ya snowball level in frozen nightmare campaign is the best for pelt and snowball quest....takes a while, I recommend being at least over 40 so it's easier and faster lol

adwin
02-28-2011, 03:47 PM
You have a dungeon called "Elite Frost" on the map. You need to buy it in order to do the Elite campaigns (1000 elite pelts and 1000 snowballs).