PDA

View Full Version : Level 15 PVP

Dvsk
01-10-2015, 02:10 PM
I need a great lvl 15 skill build thx

ofc rogue class, if you hadn't guessed

nostress2015
01-17-2015, 09:07 AM
Pierce (life) nox (all) aimed (all)heal pack (pack)

nostress2015
01-17-2015, 09:08 AM
And all dex

siddhant
01-17-2015, 03:08 PM
Stat
All to Dexterity.

3-Skill build
This uses only 3 skills for better passives and faster skill rotations and lesser mana use. Most effective when using daggers (Devpraved Blades of Potency).
Shadow Piercer (2/5) - With Shadow Absorption upgrade (75% chance to heal).
Aimed Shot (5/5) - All upgrades.
Combat Medic (4/5) - Don't get the Trauma Surgeon (Self-heal for caster).
Agility (4/5) - For more damage and health. A +20 DEX

This build is straightforward. Charge Aimed Shot followed by Shadow Piercer tap. While the 2 skills are cooldown, use normal attacks. Dagger's DPS is great in this strategy.

This build is straightforward. Charge Aimed Shot followed by Shadow Piercer tap. While the 2 skills are cooldown, use normal attacks. Dagger's DPS is great in this strategy.

4-Skill build
Uses 3 attack skills, the highiest damage burst in an instant is using this combo Aimed Shot+Noxious Bolt+Shadow Piercer. But there are dos/donts involving this build and have a high mana consumption.
Shadow Piercer (1/5)
Aimed Shot (5/5) - All upgrades.
Noxious Bolt (1/5)
Combat Medic (4/5) - Don't get the Trauma Surgeon (Self-heal for caster).
Agility (4/5) - Its a +20 DEX

As I had said, this has the highiest damage outburst in an instant but also comes with high mana cost.
And additionaly:
Don't use Noxious Bolt to a warrior using Juggernaut.
Don't use Noxious Bolt when your are infected by sorcerer's Curse.

And for more info on rogue's skills, tactics and tricks read this guide by Zeus >> http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ips-amp-Tricks

I hope this helped you.
full credits to kinzmet aka caroline

kinzmet
01-17-2015, 09:02 PM
What Sid presented above is a level 16 build from my old posts. Here is a level 15 build :

Forewords

We don't usually reveal our real skill builds, so I'll just tell you the generic builds that most of the twink rogues use. There are two know level 15 rogue builds, the 3-skills and the 4-skills build. I would also include an anti-Breeze build which is an experimental build.

Gears

Level 15 gear set
GEAR-TYPERECOMMENDED GEARS
WeaponLurid Bow of Brutality or Devourer bow of Potency or Devpraved Blades of Potency
HelmetAncient Druid Helm of Potency or Necropotic Helm of Potency or Icescale Skullcap of Potency
ArmorAncient Druid Doublet of Potency or Necropotic Armor of Potency or Icescale Tunic of Potency
RingPower Ring of Brutality or Night Ocean ring of Warfare (Dexterity type) or Frostbitten Ring of Potency (Dex type)
AmuletEerie Necklace of Potency (Dexterity type) or Tarlok Heart of Potency (Dexterity type)

Stats

Recommended to put all to Dexterity.

Skill Build

As I've mentioned above theres 2-kinds of popular rogue build in this level, I will present the two and an anti-breeze experimental build.

3-Skill build
This uses only 3 skills for better passives and faster skill rotations and lesser mana use. Most effective when using daggers (Devpraved Blades of Potency).
The build is straightforward. Charge Aimed Shot followed by Shadow Piercer tap. While the 2 skills are cooldown, use normal attacks. Dagger's DPS is great in this strategy.

Shadow Piercer (1/5)
Just unlock the skill.
Aimed Shot (5/5)
All upgrades.
Combat Medic (4/5)
Don't get the Trauma Surgeon (Self-heal for caster).
Agility (4/5)
For more damage and health. A +20 DEX

4-Skill build
Uses 3 attack skills, the highiest damage burst in an instant is using this combo Aimed Shot+Noxious Bolt+Shadow Piercer. But there are dos/donts involving this build and have a high mana consumption.

Shadow Piercer (1/5)
Just unlock the skill.
Aimed Shot (5/5)
All upgrades.
Noxious Bolt (1/5)
Just unlock the skill.
Combat Medic (3/5)
Don't get the Trauma Surgeon (Self-heal for caster) and Effective Packs (Heal Increase).
Agility (4/5)
For more damage and health. A +20 DEX
As I had said, this has the highiest damage outburst in an instant but also comes with high mana cost.
And additionaly:
Don't use Noxious Bolt to a warrior using Juggernaut.
Don't use Noxious Bolt when your are infected by sorcerer's Curse.

Experimental Anti-Breeze build
This uses the Razor Shield's last upgrade Spinning Freedom. Its a 5 seconds disable immunity (Stun, panic, terrify and freeze).

Shadow Piercer (1/5)
Just unlock the skill.
Aimed Shot (5/5)
All upgrades.
Razor Shield (2/5)
Get the Spinning Freedom upgrade only.
Combat Medic (3/5)
Don't get the Trauma Surgeon (Self-heal for caster) and Effective Packs (Heal Increase).
Agility (3/5)
For more damage and health. Only +15 DEX this time.
This build is meant to counter Breeze users, activate the Razor Shield and unleash the combo describe Aimshot+Shadow piercer+normal attack.

And for more info on rogue's skills, tactics and tricks read this guide (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?172230-Rogue-s-Tips-amp-Tricks) by Zeus.

Pets

Samael, Singe, Nekro, Glacian and Hammerjaw. Any of this pet is great for you.
Slag,Grimm and Scorch Are also good. Slag is a tactical pet, usually coupled with charged normal attack for stun-lock combo.
Breeze, Dovabear, Blinky, Talon, Gyrm, Malison, LittleBear and Crawly. Among these Legendaries I would choose Dovabear although Breeze is the king of PVP as of now (Until he gets to be nerfed).
Wurmtongue, Uries and Meep-moop . Please don't use any pets lower than legendary rarity.

I hope this helped you.

siddhant
01-18-2015, 07:28 AM
ppl ask for guide do they even read after that?

Okoetek
01-18-2015, 10:58 AM
Even if op didn't I did thanks!

kinzmet
01-19-2015, 08:04 AM
ppl ask for guide do they even read after that?

Some does, some don't...as for me I just give more than they ask, it helps lessening those pms for follow up questions. :)

Dvsk
01-19-2015, 02:46 PM
Thanks, I've read them over and great response from you kinzmet. Keep up the good work brother.

Dex Scene
01-19-2015, 02:47 PM
Thanks, I've read them over and great response from you kinzmet. Keep up the good work brother.
Don't they deserve a thanks?

Griiiim
10-14-2015, 08:31 PM
A lot of different ideas. 3 skill base is best

Saiyansrage
10-23-2015, 09:54 AM
Buying icescale body lvl 16 of *** war

Weknin
04-30-2016, 08:38 AM
That was great!
I'm using your 3 skills build. Now I'm past lvl 15, how should I continue?

kinzmet
05-02-2016, 07:55 AM
That was great!
I'm using your 3 skills build. Now I'm past lvl 15, how should I continue?

The build is for PvP purposes only, so if you plan on capping your rogue I think you should better check out Zeus' guide (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?172230-Rogue-s-Tips-amp-Tricks). It for better understanding rogues' skill and gameplay mechanics.

Weknin
05-05-2016, 05:10 AM
Already read it all. I want to build for pvp, and can't find any good tuts.