PDA

View Full Version : reminder: blocking

Robhawk
01-10-2015, 04:45 PM
I just want to remind "some" players that even when you cant stand the opponent team or a whole guild on one team:

BLOCKING IS NEVER AN OPTION JUST LEAVE THE ROOM AND DO SOMETHING ELSE !!! You make yourself look like a mentally diseased person !

THANKS !!!

Smallvil
01-10-2015, 06:05 PM
I wish sts would make a pvp room for 1vs1 :)

Alhuntrazeck
01-11-2015, 01:48 AM
Lol blocking just ruins your reputation and makes people look down on you. Not worth it imo. I can name some names of people who do it on a regular basis and are looked down in general by the PvP (Clashing) community but I won't violate any (more) forum rules! :p

siddhant
01-11-2015, 03:31 AM
I agree with you 100%. Please log into the game, type "/g" and repeat everything you just said.
Lolz xd

Litheus
01-11-2015, 04:31 AM
what is blocking?
yesterday i was in pvp....i was with a random team..they said i was blocking
i thought blocking is leading the group n taking all the damage...blocking the rogues n mages from attacking our team
they said me to go out

Kingofninjas
01-11-2015, 04:52 AM
what is blocking?
i thought blocking is leading the group n taking all the damage...blocking the rogues n mages from attacking our team
they said me to go out

blocking is when a player is in a room and not fighting at all. The "blocker" would be sitting and watching his teammates get ganged.

tharidom
01-11-2015, 04:53 AM
what is blocking?
they said me to go out

-,- blocking is when you take a spot in the enemy team your guild/friends are fighting.

Litheus
01-11-2015, 05:27 AM
oh thanks

Robhawk
01-11-2015, 06:57 AM
I agree with you 100%. Please log into the game, type "/g" and repeat everything you just said.

Shiny it doesnt help when you accuse a single guild, this is nonsense and you know it! I have no respect for players who block regardless which guild he or she is!

kinzmet
01-11-2015, 12:11 PM
what is blocking?
they said me to go out

Blocking is like figthing a wall like this
http://img1.jurko.net/avatar_1672.gif

Ex. 5 members of your guild is in blue team, while you are in the red team the enemy guild can only have maximum of 4 to figth your guildmates because you are blocking their 5th spot. Hince, they call you spot blocker. They will be at disadvantage because you wouldn't help them against your own guild.

siddhant
01-11-2015, 12:36 PM
spot blo0cking is nevr gonna end especially at twink lvl gl thou

Kingofninjas
01-11-2015, 02:59 PM
That's not what i mean Rob. This sort of stuff needs to be a guild culture and it needs to be preached in guildchat, with consequences. Sure, we appreciate you taking the initiative to say it here but it will require a stand from all the guilds to end this nonsense. Pheonix does not block, period...so, either your guild (generally speaking of all guild) will take the steps necessary to end blocking or they will not. It's quite simple really

We'll technically you don't block, but ur such a nab that playing in ur team is like playing 3 on 4. Nab!! :angel:

Demonharphas
01-11-2015, 05:05 PM
Lol go to twink levels and there you will see what blocking really is :)
And as long as there are enemy guilds in pvp, blocking will never stop
It's just part of the game now, if you get blocked just leave..

Higuani
01-11-2015, 08:49 PM
Blocked by a guild you can talk to it they can probably give spot.
But i know players who blocking with a second device and uses (dummys) not geared players. Those are the lowballers!! Those guilds/players WANTS to block thats a difference.

Arrowz
01-12-2015, 01:33 AM
Blocked by a guild you can talk to it they can probably give spot.
But i know players who blocking with a second device and uses (dummys) not geared players. Those are the lowballers!! Those guilds/players WANTS to block thats a difference.

Haha bhim

Robhawk
01-12-2015, 02:38 AM
That's not what i mean Rob. This sort of stuff needs to be a guild culture and it needs to be preached in guildchat, with consequences. Sure, we appreciate you taking the initiative to say it here but it will require a stand from all the guilds to end this nonsense. Pheonix does not block, period...so, either your guild (generally speaking of all guild) will take the steps necessary to end blocking or they will not. It's quite simple really

I can tell you that none of the established members in my guild supports blocking, its the very reverse! Karma has no need to block games because there are so many really good pvp players but dont get me wrong your guild has good players too and yes i never saw one of Phoenix blocking!

regards, Rob

.no
01-18-2015, 06:59 AM
I just want to remind "some" players that even when you cant stand the opponent team or a whole guild on one team:

BLOCKING IS NEVER AN OPTION JUST LEAVE THE ROOM AND DO SOMETHING ELSE !!! You make yourself look like a mentally diseased person !

THANKS !!!

Are you in karma?

Robhawk
01-18-2015, 10:03 AM
Are you in karma?

Yes, but it has nothing to do with the guild you are in, its an individual attitude !!!

Doobiez
01-23-2015, 11:43 AM
Everyone does this -_ this is pvp now even the top guilds do it your gonna have too get used to it and learn how to defeat it

siddhant
01-23-2015, 11:45 AM
Everyone does this -_ this is pvp now even the top guilds do it your gonna have too get used to it and learn how to defeat it
So true

.no
01-24-2015, 10:18 AM
Yes, but it has nothing to do with the guild you are in, its an individual attitude !!!

Then you should work on the "individual attitude" of players in your guild. Having karma on both teams of ctf, flagging, is blocking. My friends can't join, when some karma player flags leaving us 5v4.

UndeadJudge
01-25-2015, 04:41 PM
O_o I thought I downloaded Arcane Legends...seems I got Guild Wars 2 by mistake.

Serancha
01-25-2015, 06:56 PM
-,- blocking is when you take a spot in the enemy team your guild/friends are fighting.

That is not correct. My guild fights on opposite teams all the time, and we are not blocking.

Blocking is when you take a spot on a team and sit aside (not fighting) when both teams have an equal number of members. This is done in order to give the other team an advantage. It is called blocking because you are essentially taking up a spot that would otherwise be used by a fighting team member.

If you are actually fighting and participating, you are not blocking - even if you have friends on the other team.