PDA

View Full Version : Very Suspicious

Survivorfan
02-28-2011, 06:59 AM
I have been readin all of these posts about new classes and what people think they will be. Well I was on one of my alts, leveling up and I needed new health pots. Careless me I click on Ethan instead of Ellie. Here's what he had to say about humans:
http://i1021.photobucket.com/albums/af338/bergamonster/24cfcaba.jpg
http://i1021.photobucket.com/albums/af338/bergamonster/c6a4a2eb.jpg
I think I proved my point about the new class. (Hint hint, read the last line on both)

KingFu
02-28-2011, 07:24 AM
Yeah, people have been using those as support for the next possible class to be humans for a long long time:p It used to say (or one of the humans says) that humans are coming, and won't just use dex, int, and/or str, but a combination of the three.

Ladylove
02-28-2011, 07:25 AM
'Tis a grand observation that you two have made. Fishy...

Wrap
02-28-2011, 11:02 AM
Interesting...i never noticed that before O.o

Major
02-28-2011, 11:09 AM
It has def been talked about before, just going to have to wait and see what the devs do...

RedRyder
02-28-2011, 11:43 AM
I really don't think it'll happen. It would cause utter chaos, as everyone would dump their mains and get humans.

Xiaou
02-28-2011, 11:48 AM
Say NO to humans! They are so MMO cliche! I think one of the things I really like about PL is the fact that it is a "different" world. Just my opinion but I wanted to state it!

RedRyder
02-28-2011, 11:52 AM
I agree. It'll be pretty cheesy lol, what the npc probably meant was that there would be more humans involved in the story line. Notice it was never hinted that they'd be playable..

If they wanna get different, I think actual gender classes would be better than an altogether new class. And charge Plat to change yours

Royce
02-28-2011, 11:54 AM
I really don't think it'll happen. It would cause utter chaos, as everyone would dump their mains and get humans.

I think it will happen, sometime after the 100 cap ;)
I also think it's a bit premature to predict that they would be dominant. Consider what a character with 1/3 Str, 1/3 Dex and 1/3 Int would be like currently. Yeah they'd have to make it work for them somehow (maybe combined state requirements for gear like X Str, X Dec, and X Into), but still I see no reason to think they'd be any good, especially since we can't predict how their skill set would look.

Snakespeare
02-28-2011, 02:26 PM
Coming soon... very soon... LMAO!!! Cinco pointed out that time experience is relative. To a teen, tomorrow might seem far away, but to an elder tomorrow is just a blink of an eye away. So what does soon mean? It could mean anything, he explained. It's more like "eventually" than soon, I think.

Survivorfan
02-28-2011, 03:34 PM
Yeah, people have been using those as support for the next possible class to be humans for a long long time:p It used to say (or one of the humans says) that humans are coming, and won't just use dex, int, and/or str, but a combination of the three.
Yah he does say that too, just these were the two that mention humans coming:)

Barbamitsos
02-28-2011, 03:36 PM

i would never dump my girl! mrsbanana <3