PDA

View Full Version : please make the new pinks stand out

thugimmortal
02-28-2011, 07:49 AM
I recently got a fury fighters shield and was a little disapointed that it looked just the same as the orange and purple ones.
I would like to see a little difference in them like make the red jewels sparkle and the gold more shiney.
So others could tell the diffrence in the gear your wearing.
The same for the helms and armours would could also do with a little change to make them stand out.
The weapons you can tell because of the colours.

BlazeMystic
02-28-2011, 08:04 AM
I have also been thinking of this – but now I wonder that the reason why these items do not look distinct could be because they are not going to be the “elite” items like Cosmos/void/rift were. Which leads to believe that I have probably wasted several hundred gold coins on buying some of these items? I saw the mega mage bracer selling for 1.2 mil this morning, which is just plain ridiculous. I’m going to wait and see what happens before shelling out more money.

Formora
02-28-2011, 08:39 AM
They don't look the same. Purples have purple gems and pinks have pink gems.

Royce
02-28-2011, 09:58 AM
They don't look the same. Purples have purple gems and pinks have pink gems.

This is only true of the weapon though.

Major
02-28-2011, 10:23 AM
Ya I'm def getting sick of everyone looking the same.....there are mages wearing red everywhere lol

Xavrod
02-28-2011, 12:24 PM
Ya items r all the same, there is not a lot of originality

Echelong
02-28-2011, 12:40 PM
Yes also all the helms look the same even if changed from dex, str or int. Bad for us mages that all we get is a princess tiara -_-

But I also think that these upcoming weeks we are going to see the true sewer's gear. Like the new weapons and a set bonus with the new gear (hopefully). And the new map its going to be some type of Victory Lap area.

superglut2
02-28-2011, 12:40 PM
Thats why almost all my chars got shadow cosmos or rift gear, i am really unhappy with the current looks of most new items