PDA

View Full Version : Black Ice?

Madfisho
01-10-2015, 07:30 PM
What is this black ice stuff? Some one please tell me!!!!!!!!

Sent from my pocket legends account MADFISHO,MAXGOLDMERCH,YOUTELL,UNMERCHIFUL,MERCHIFU L

nun
01-10-2015, 07:39 PM
its ice dat turned black and one vary wise man telled me how:

how ded da ice turn bleck?

too much sun
-jig

Fao
01-10-2015, 08:13 PM
It's the black version of the L30 Shivering Ice items, you have to do 2 quests to obtain them, once you complete one quest you get the option of the staff, xbow, or 2H. Finishing the 2nd will give you the options of getting the wand, talon, or hatchet(I think, not sure about Str item).

programmed
01-10-2015, 08:17 PM
It's the black version of the L30 Shivering Ice items, you have to do 2 quests to obtain them, once you complete one quest you get the option of the staff, xbow, or 2H. Finishing the 2nd will give you the options of getting the wand, talon, or hatchet(I think, not sure about Str item).

There is no black ice talon. There was a glitch where the wand looked like a black shiv talon but it was fixed a little while back. The black ice items are staff, xbow, longsword, wand, dagger, and hatchet.

Fao
01-10-2015, 08:20 PM
There is no black ice talon. There was a glitch where the wand looked like a black shiv talon but it was fixed a little while back. The black ice items are staff, xbow, longsword, wand, dagger, and hatchet. I've only done the first quest for 2 handed weapons so I wasn't quite sure what the 3 one handed weapons were, thank you the information though!

Sheugokin
01-10-2015, 08:21 PM
There is no black ice talon. There was a glitch where the wand looked like a black shiv talon but it was fixed a little while back. The black ice items are staff, xbow, longsword, wand, dagger, and hatchet.

Wait there is a question for one of the 3 of the black ice weapons that you can choose from by during the 1000 pelts quest. Are the other three the next quest?

Fao
01-10-2015, 08:23 PM
Wait there is a question for one of the 3 of the black ice weapons that you can choose from by during the 1000 pelts quest. Are the other three the next quest?

Yes, first quest you choose from 3 2H weapons( Staff, Longsword, Xbow) and then the next quest you do you get to choose from 3 1H weapons(Dagger, Wand, Hatchet).

Rescind
01-11-2015, 09:31 AM

Well technically you can do both the 1hand and 2hand weapon quests together. From what I remember, there are only 2 NPCs that give quests in frozen expedition. Each of the two NPCs give the one of the quests. If you manage to finish the line of quests for both NPC, you can do both pelts and snowballs at the same time

iRandom
01-11-2015, 09:48 AM
Well technically you can do both the 1hand and 2hand weapon quests together. From what I remember, there are only 2 NPCs that give quests in frozen expedition. Each of the two NPCs give the one of the quests. If you manage to finish the line of quests for both NPC, you can do both pelts and snowballs at the same time

yup
in other words

THERE ARE 3 1h black ice weps
and
3 2h black ice weps