PDA

View Full Version : "You have left the zone during combat"

Danisafi
01-11-2015, 01:46 AM
Hey all ,
i have a Question :Can anybody tell me that system??
Because i have the problem that if i get ganged and there's no space for further guildies to join me , i instantly leave normaly .
My Problem is that i always get an extra death for leaving .
So where can I leave , without the consequence of an extra death ?

Thank you .

UndeadJudge
01-11-2015, 01:18 PM
If you are attacked or attack within a few seconds of leaving the room, you will get the extra death for "leaving during combat". It's supposed to be intended so that someone couldn't just leave a game every time they were about to die, but frankly, I find it irritating. Make sure you aren't in the "combat stance" (i.e. rogue's bow should be pointed downward, warriors sword should be rested, and mage is hard to tell.

Demonharphas
01-11-2015, 05:09 PM
Make sure you don't have any sort of buff too

hesx
01-11-2015, 08:48 PM
make sure your HP/MP 100% before u quit from the room, even 99% u still received death record.

Jdogxtreme
01-11-2015, 09:03 PM
Mana and hp must be at 100% an your weapon must be down. Even if no one attacks you and you just swing you weapon before leaving you will get a death. Everytime you attack or are attacked it will take a a few seconds for you to put your weapon down or "combat stance"

Arrowz
01-11-2015, 09:40 PM
Mana and hp must be at 100% an your weapon must be down. Even if no one attacks you and you just swing you weapon before leaving you will get a death. Everytime you attack or are attacked it will take a a few seconds for you to put your weapon down or "combat stance"

Wrong ur mana and hp do not have to be at 100% just make sure you are no longer on combat stance

hesx
01-11-2015, 09:53 PM
Wrong ur mana and hp do not have to be at 100% just make sure you are no longer on combat stance

it will count as death try it

Arrowz
01-12-2015, 01:31 AM
it will count as death try it

Ive done it hundreds of times and i play pvp on a daily basis. I think i know wtf im talking about

Danisafi
01-12-2015, 03:45 AM
thx guys ;)