PDA

View Full Version : Another Secret Nerf?

Kingofninjas
01-11-2015, 04:55 AM
Lately, I have noticed a significant reduction in the number of tomb chest dropping. I have only seen one drop in the past 3 days and have myself not looked one for my past 2 breeze eggs (125 runs of t2). This may be lousy luck on my part but please share your thoughts too. :)

CheifR
01-11-2015, 05:00 AM
I've felt this too but for a lot of different items....

Ssneakykills
01-11-2015, 06:06 AM
I think it's probably bad luck which sucks maybe if others are having the same luck something underlying is happening or happened like a nerd we haven't been told about

Kingofninjas
01-11-2015, 06:55 AM
I think it's probably bad luck which sucks maybe if others are having the same luck something underlying is happening or happened like a nerd we haven't been told about

I hope its just my crappy luck. I'll be really mad if it is a secret nerf

Rx8
01-11-2015, 07:32 AM
I hope its just my crappy luck. I'll be really mad if it is a secret nerf

hmm...i dont think so its luck...cuz usually i can absolutely guarantee that anyone will get 1 tombs chest maybe with a gap of less than 3 days. It would be impossible if anyone did 100+ runs even with a lepre and a elixir luck.

125 runs of T2= 250 frags Xp

Haligali
01-11-2015, 07:41 AM
Yep, the number of tomb runs is monitored and the drop rate of chests is balanced to this number or else the chest price will crash fast since you can buy chest with fragment too now.

Rx8
01-11-2015, 07:42 AM
Yep, the number of tomb runs is monitored and the drop rate of chests is balanced to this number or else the chest price will crash fast since you can buy chest with fragment too now.

i just realised with a run of 3 people, there's better odds at planar weps and chests....in T3 a better chance at weps and T2 u get more of chests there, not many but appropriate no.s

Stelo
01-11-2015, 07:45 AM
well i've only ever had 1 planar chest drop and i know that i've had at least 100+ runs already. maybe it's just luck?

Rx8
01-11-2015, 07:46 AM
well i've only ever had 1 planar chest drop and i know that i've had at least 100+ runs already. maybe it's just luck?

bad luck breg hahaha, ur unlucky without me n ween! Xp

Energizeric
01-11-2015, 08:10 AM
considering the number of dark crystal/imbued sets I'm seeing for sale in the auction, I'd say the drop rate is NOT too low. They are supposed to be rare loot. The amulet recipe on the other hand, I've seen 1 for sale in the auction in a month, so I'd say that drop rate should be boosted just a bit, although it is mythic so it should be more rare than the legendary dark crystal/imbued sets.

Jazzi
01-11-2015, 09:40 AM
considering the number of dark crystal/imbued sets I'm seeing for sale in the auction, I'd say the drop rate is NOT too low. They are supposed to be rare loot. The amulet recipe on the other hand, I've seen 1 for sale in the auction in a month, so I'd say that drop rate should be boosted just a bit, although it is mythic so it should be more rare than the legendary dark crystal/imbued sets.

I think that almost no one is running the arena. In my guild and from the people on my friends list almost nobody does. In regards to the rarity of the chest drop: I have well above 100 runs by now and have only looted a single one. Never saw someone in my party loot one. So I guess it is just luck.

Candylicks
01-11-2015, 09:53 AM
We had a guildie loot recipe this weekend and I saw one in CS and also someone selling it in camp. So that's three for the weekend.

The planar tombs chest drop rate probably was cut back since you can now craft them. Makes sense to me.

Rx8
01-11-2015, 09:53 AM
We had a guildie loot recipe this weekend and I saw one in CS and also someone selling it in camp. So that's three for the weekend.

The planar tombs chest drop rate probably was cut back since you can now craft them. Makes sense to me.

Candylol topic is tombs chest Xp

Candylicks
01-11-2015, 09:58 AM
Candylol topic is tombs chest Xp

Which I stated in my reply. What are you the gestapo?

Kingofninjas
01-11-2015, 02:53 PM

I think those are from all the people buying tomb chest with fragments. I also heard the dark crystals are raining from tomb chest. Also, the way the planar weapons market has crashed but tomb chest hasn't further supports my point. A couple of days ago I saw planar rod of potency in cs for 1k. I didnt even bother to list just melted mine.