PDA

View Full Version : Regarding Mage buff

CheifR
01-11-2015, 04:59 AM
I haven't been very active in forums past week and wondering if mages still aren't happy about their performance in PvP? If not than if it's any compensation, keep in mind we rogues get one hit by our own too :) Have a nice day

siddhant
01-11-2015, 08:43 AM
atleast u can one hit 2 classes we maghes cant one hit any class remember ty.

Wutzgood
01-11-2015, 08:47 AM
Once mages get freeze skill back it will be balanced.

debitmandiri
01-11-2015, 12:44 PM
Yap....mage must can 1 shot...must can tank...mage must can stun lock...mage must have 15sec invulnerability and stun/freeze immunity for 30secs...THATS THE WAY OF BALANCE..
I DO AGREE ! :)

Alhuntrazeck
01-11-2015, 09:15 PM
Yap....mage must can 1 shot...must can tank...mage must can stun lock...mage must have 15sec invulnerability and stun/freeze immunity for 30secs...THATS THE WAY OF BALANCE..

Sounds good.

Primeblades
01-12-2015, 06:00 PM

Yap thats the way of balance 1+

CheifR
01-13-2015, 12:02 AM
atleast u can one hit 2 classes we maghes cant one hit any class remember ty. Mages are supposed to be able to one hit?! Was unaware

Arrowz
01-13-2015, 12:42 AM
Did u see the nerf they are planning for breeze? Mages wont get freeze back

NorthernEcho
01-13-2015, 12:52 AM
waiting.

siddhant
01-14-2015, 04:38 AM
Did u see the nerf they are planning for breeze? Mages wont get freeze back

but breeze will still have freeze in both its passive as well as aa and maybe the same rules could apply to mage skills as well

Cranky
01-14-2015, 07:27 AM
If mages get freeze back it will be chaotic specially in a pvp clash

goodjuice
01-14-2015, 11:01 AM
What r you jealous of a mage buff? Cause I haven't seen a buff but I have seen them nurf time stop and guns this month... Dont be jealous u don't want a buff if it looks like that.

Cranky
01-16-2015, 05:38 AM
What r you jealous of a mage buff? Cause I haven't seen a buff but I have seen them nurf time stop and guns this month... Dont be jealous u don't want a buff if it looks like that.

Hey buddy I thjnk it's the other way around rogues been getting nerfed non stop
And mages just haven't been buffed but yeah
Also I don't even understand what you're on about but yeah lols
Was talking about pvp

vawaid
01-16-2015, 06:00 AM
Need more time for temporary armor on gale force. Maybe. That's helful on hauntlet.

siddhant
01-16-2015, 06:14 AM
Need more time for temporary armor on gale force. Maybe. That's helful on hauntlet.
We dont need buf in pve for sure

Universalpro
01-16-2015, 06:19 AM
We dont need buf in pve for sure
U kind of do.. Mages are the last class i wanna run elites/events with tbh lol

siddhant
01-16-2015, 06:24 AM
U kind of do.. Mages are the last class i wanna run elites/events with tbh lol
Aah that hurts btw the one to top event lb is mage hehe

Universalpro
01-16-2015, 06:45 AM
Aah that hurts btw the one to top event lb is mage hehe
It was a rouge.. Ursoth is an exception lol
Though tbh rouges like to solo event runs or run with other rouges so i ran with a hell lot of mages lol
And i got a mage as well.. Imo atleast only a skilled mage is useful in pve. Mages main strenght is that it can spam skills at a faster speed but most mages in pve unlike some waste more time in running around rather than killing fast.. What a mage should do is stick at one place, spam skills, let warr handle the aggro, if u get hit move a little but keep spamming skills

siddhant
01-16-2015, 07:27 AM
It was a rouge.. Ursoth is an exception lol
Though tbh rouges like to solo event runs or run with other rouges so i ran with a hell lot of mages lol
And i got a mage as well.. Imo atleast only a skilled mage is useful in pve. Mages main strenght is that it can spam skills at a faster speed but most mages in pve unlike some waste more time in running around rather than killing fast.. What a mage should do is stick at one place, spam skills, let warr handle the aggro, if u get hit move a little but keep spamming skills
Crap sorry some1 told me goblin was a mage and i was so proud of it zzz rouge really sorry what i think is the problem with make is their built a pro pve mage uses fire ice clock shield as skill where as most mages use fire clock shield heal mages should use pots or depend on tanks for heal and they should swap clock with light during boss fights then i think they are worthwhile...

Universalpro
01-16-2015, 08:02 AM
Crap sorry some1 told me goblin was a mage and i was so proud of it zzz rouge really sorry what i think is the problem with make is their built a pro pve mage uses fire ice clock shield as skill where as most mages use fire clock shield heal mages should use pots or depend on tanks for heal and they should swap clock with light during boss fights then i think they are worthwhile...
I agree with the fact heal is useless for a mage in pve
And i sometimes use gale force instead of shield coz u need that extra speed and armor to dodge boss's one hit attacks
And goblin is a mage.. But wasnt it Melisaz who topped lb? Lol

siddhant
01-16-2015, 08:15 AM
I agree with the fact heal is useless for a mage in pve
And i sometimes use gale force instead of shield coz u need that extra speed and armor to dodge boss's one hit attacks
And goblin is a mage.. But wasnt it Melisaz who topped lb? Lol
I will kill u girzo for telling me goblin won the event urghh sorry again