View Full Version : The recent lb awards

Cranky
01-11-2015, 08:31 AM
Feel bad towards all the people who ran the lb..
Sigh devs you got to slow down on the giving vanity awards sort of thing on events
First Halloween now this hopefully the next it won't be another vanity award
People put so much soooooooo mch time and effort in to get the lb awards
For the ice yeti set to cost 10-12m
Damn those vanity deserves way more jst a thought..

Wutzgood
01-11-2015, 08:46 AM
It works better giving a vanity to lb than some op pet like sns. Now people run it if they want to, not cause it's the only way to get the best pet. Lb is only for show just like the prize of a vanity.

Giving out op pets or gear would make this a pay to win game which is why they switched to vanities. If you don't think it's worth it don't do it. There will always be another 25 people who will go for lb knowing it's a vanity.

NotYoCookiez
01-11-2015, 09:05 AM
So many threads like these. Who ever ran for leader boards knew exactly what they were getting and STS showed exactly how it looked like. They weren't secret terms or anything. They got what they saw. Nothing more and nothing less.

Cranky
01-11-2015, 09:14 AM
Yeah I just find it abit sad that these people worked hard for it and got 12m lol
Ggwp
Before I played I only reached Max 300ish points till event over

Samaeldavisjr
01-11-2015, 09:27 AM
When the lb rewards were announced I started the 1st thread pointing this out. Like stated above, every person knew the rewards b4 they started.
Also remember, it's not all about the lb reward. Bragging rights and yur name on a billboard is part of that cost...

Cranky
01-11-2015, 09:34 AM
Well yeah I guess so
But darn too many vanity events came out in a small matter of time

Titanium
01-11-2015, 12:07 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?191842-My-opinion-on-the-Leaderboard-Prizes&p=1949158#post1949158

Written one month ago. They closed it. All this happends because are many whiners. " No , we don't want any more sns" / " No arcane shards " . Forum is the real power believe it or not.

A group people who are whining about everything... if you want to see who hides behind this forum account with 4388734897329 posts you will see someone who never reached 10m in game but they hate all "rich" players who have time to run events and make a profit from their hard work. I have nothing against people who didn't reach 10m. I have something against players who didn't reach and they have opinions about something that they can't affect their living in game.

epicrrr
01-11-2015, 12:32 PM
The bottom line is, they will be worth for as much a player is willing to pay for it. We cant be mad at people buying this premium vanity for that price believe it or not 10m+ vanity is a very very high number in AL I reckon as much as 98% cant even get to 3m or 5m. We know people worked hard for the prizes but set your prices realistically we have many people in AL who will spend a lot but if the price is to steep then you will be waiting for a long time to sell. BTW i heard ice spirit set is so in demand that theyre really expensive.

Universalpro
01-11-2015, 02:41 PM
First of all, i dont get what the hell is wrong with giving op pets like sns on lb?
Its not our problem ppl dont have time for running for lb.
Those who have time and have put in the money and effort should recieve something thats worth it.
Yeah we saw the vanities before and we decided to run for it.. So i m not blaming sts this time but PLZ DONT USE VANITIES AS LB REWARDS NEXT TIME
And this was only my 3rd event so far.. I dont know whether sts has been giving vanities before but observing the trend i expected vanities to be more valuable and henceforth decided to run for it.. Nonetheless it was completely opposite.

Universalpro
01-11-2015, 02:45 PM
The bottom line is, they will be worth for as much a player is willing to pay for it. We cant be mad at people buying this premium vanity for that price believe it or not 10m+ vanity is a very very high number in AL I reckon as much as 98% cant even get to 3m or 5m. We know people worked hard for the prizes but set your prices realistically we have many people in AL who will spend a lot but if the price is to steep then you will be waiting for a long time to sell. BTW i heard ice spirit set is so in demand that theyre really expensive.
How can u expect the prices to be so cheap when we spend 15-20m one energies itself. Pots cost elixirs cost excluded.
And the effort of running for a whole month..
And thr are only 28 each in existence.. I m pretty sure thr are a large no. Of rich players willing to buy but observing the halloweon vanity trend they decided to wait till the prices dropped very low.
And i dont blame them.. I dont expect them to pay even 20m when they know its gonna be 5-10m
So the only solution to the problem is to remove vanities as lb rewards.

Energizeric
01-11-2015, 02:56 PM
I think the problem is not that they give vanities, the problem is that nobody likes what they look like. I think instead there should be a feedback thread a month before each event where players give advise to developers on what kind of vanity they would like to see given the event theme, and then everyone can give opinions and suggestions on any changes. That way we can be sure it will be a vanity that most players like.

Haligali
01-11-2015, 02:58 PM
A vanity is just a vanity, rarity doesn't matter, noone want to spend 30m for it.

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk

Reconstruction
01-11-2015, 03:22 PM
I've said this before nobody forced them to run. They knew what they were getting and from what I've seen there happy with what they got its funny cause it's not them making these threads but people who didn't even get the prize. So what is this thread really about? Your disappointment or there's?
Reconstruction

Kakashis
01-11-2015, 03:26 PM
I love the rogues and paid accordingly! Yes it dropped in price now but I still love it! The yeti I saw people selling for 5m a set because it's ugly xD. Franky is way better!

Wutzgood
01-11-2015, 03:34 PM
Keeping vanities as lb prizes is the best thing for the overall community. Giving out op pets like sns was a mistake and they have fixed it.

If you don't like it don't run and just farm during events. You can easily make more farming during events than running for the lb. That's mainly for bragging rights and a vanity is a perfect prize for it.

Cranky
01-11-2015, 08:30 PM
idk..just feel like they need to slow down on this vanity event thing..the gold is running low on Arlor
Everything is dropping due to these events
People pay for energy jst idk the whole markets a chaos now basically now that a lot of gold
Has been used and gone due to events like this

Cranky
01-11-2015, 08:32 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?191842-My-opinion-on-the-Leaderboard-Prizes&p=1949158#post1949158

Written one month ago. They closed it. All this happends because are many whiners. " No , we don't want any more sns" / " No arcane shards " . Forum is the real power believe it or not.

A group people who are whining about everything... if you want to see who hides behind this forum account with 4388734897329 posts you will see someone who never reached 10m in game but they hate all "rich" players who have time to run events and make a profit from their hard work. I have nothing against people who didn't reach 10m. I have
something against players who didn't reach and they have opinions about something that they can't affect their living in game.

Lmfao this is so true!!their forum rep is high and all these BLAH blah post but when you see them in game
They look broke as hell and looks like they've never experienced proper ways whether
Itd be pvp due to their records or pve haha but in forums so quick to say Things or suggest things
But if you see them in game you just laugh that this is the person who commented/made a thread about..
Haha

Spell
01-11-2015, 08:37 PM
I think the problem is not that they give vanities, the problem is that nobody likes what they look like. I think instead there should be a feedback thread a month before each event where players give advise to developers on what kind of vanity they would like to see given the event theme, and then everyone can give opinions and suggestions on any changes. That way we can be sure it will be a vanity that most players like.

I like this idea.

Higuani
01-11-2015, 09:27 PM
In my opinion they need to cut the Leaderboard by half the size.. 25 spots all 25 receive banner top 5 receive vanity. end of story.
Only 5 vanitys of 1 class in whole arcane legends the price would be 20million. Look how colored yester is. not many in game the value is still above 25m

So 5 mages 5 rogs 5 tanks more competition less rewards price would rocket.

Universalpro
01-12-2015, 01:14 AM
Bad idea imo.
True yeti vanity dropped coz it looks ugly to almost all of the arlor but at the same time ice golem vanity looks pretty cute and it still dropped a lot..