PDA

View Full Version : Sts I think its time to fix Nekro

Awesomazing
01-11-2015, 03:19 PM
Nekro needs a fix, its super expensive but not worth it yet.
Hammerjaw and Glacian they need a little buff, they are arcane pets they should have good stats. Nothing too big, just a little.
Sts we love you :) halp

Burstnuke
01-11-2015, 04:06 PM
Nekro needs a fix, its super expensive but not worth it yet.
Hammerjaw and Glacian they need a little buff, they are arcane pets they should have good stats. Nothing too big, just a little.
Sts we love you :) halp

Hammerjaw and glacian dont need buffs, they are outdated.

Awesomazing
01-11-2015, 04:47 PM
They are arcane pets.

Appeltjes
01-11-2015, 04:51 PM
+1 and sts finally has to apply the breeze nerf.

Remarked
01-11-2015, 05:00 PM
They are arcane pets.
But they are outdated. There is a reason why we get more arcane pets you know lol

Volt
01-11-2015, 05:18 PM
They are arcane pets.

So the arcane maul should be updated as well, right? Maybe add a freeze to the proc and +200 damage.

Xpolosion
01-11-2015, 05:23 PM
So the arcane maul should be updated as well, right? Maybe add a freeze to the proc and +200 damage.

MAUL is a weapon that can be traded arcane pets are not!

nevercan
01-11-2015, 06:27 PM

Arcane hooks either then 90% mana return on normal attck. And + 600hp,300dmg,500dps and 40% crit woud be fine for an lvl 26 wep

Bless
01-11-2015, 06:44 PM
Yeah but they are both USED nonetheless so it doesn't matter if they are pets or weapons.

Accidentally thanked, fml...

Awesomazing
01-11-2015, 07:45 PM
Arcane hooks either then 90% mana return on normal attck. And + 600hp,300dmg,500dps and 40% crit woud be fine for an lvl 26 wep

xD smh lol

Novyaj Zeanreh
01-11-2015, 10:22 PM
If sts buff any of these outdated pets or weps the price will be increase rapidly LOL.

Cranky
01-11-2015, 10:36 PM
Lol devs don't give 2 shizzels about nekro
They ignore everything Like the pet doesn't exist just lol fail

Volt
01-11-2015, 11:18 PM

Being a weapon or pet is irrelevant. Both are outdated Arcane items. What's the point of getting new items if the old items will be buffed later on to meet the new "up-to*date" criteria? It would make the game static.

Zylx
01-12-2015, 12:05 AM
#BuffDeary

Arrowz
01-12-2015, 01:44 AM
You people make me laugh. Maul and hooks are lvl 31 and lvl 26 items respectively. They are the best weapon choices at that lvl so why should they be buffed to be as good as lvl 41 items? And singe recently got a buff even though he was already better than hj and glacian before. So ill ask the question, why not buff those other 2 pets a bit aswell?

nevercan
01-12-2015, 01:49 AM
You people make me laugh. Maul and hooks are lvl 31 and lvl 26 items respectively. They are the best weapon choices at that lvl so why should they be buffed to be as good as lvl 41 items? And singe recently got a buff even though he was already better than hj and glacian before. So ill ask the question, why not buff those other 2 pets a bit aswell?
Cuz hj and glacian are just as outdated as hooks

Appeltjes
01-12-2015, 02:00 AM
Being a weapon or pet is irrelevant. Both are outdated Arcane items. What's the point of getting new items if the old items will be buffed later on to meet the new "up-to*date" criteria? It would make the game static.

Nobody said that they had to be buffed to todays criteria.

Litheus
01-12-2015, 02:33 AM
we cannot level up our arcane hooks, maul, etc but arcane pets can level up to lv41

Capolista
01-12-2015, 02:37 AM
Somebody just buy old volkswagen beetle

And ask developer to put airbag on the car

Lol .. old arcane pets dont need a buff

Vassw
01-12-2015, 03:19 AM
Yea and buff samael too! Bcoz its arcane!
Seriously were you expecting to use your hammerjaw and glacian forever in game? Hammerjaw and glacian have lived their glory days.

epicrrr
01-12-2015, 03:23 AM
Nekro is good, its price thats whats wrong with him. F! SNS for setting that billion price tag on arcane pet! Talking about this arcane pet buff thingy my Singe needs another boost :banana:

nah seriously arcane pets stats is good atm, what theyre needing is a small increase in attack speed more than legendary and mythic.

Xeusx
01-12-2015, 03:51 AM
We don't need updated arcane weapons.

Dex Scene
01-12-2015, 04:09 AM
No buffing to old stuffs..
Nekro needs a buff and Breeze needs a nerf for the shake of game's fairness... only that I agree with :)

Volt
01-12-2015, 04:23 AM

Then what's the point of buffing? I'm sure it would make a huge impact in the twink levels. Anyways, seems like a new pet is coming out.

Kakashis
01-12-2015, 04:54 AM
Buff Scorch as well! They use the same shield!

Xeusx
01-12-2015, 05:10 AM
Then what's the point of buffing? I'm sure it would make a huge impact in the twink levels. Anyways, seems like a new pet is coming out.
Yep. It will be mythic pet since the new expansion is not released yet I guess.

Rx8
01-12-2015, 05:44 AM

wcb

Appeltjes
01-12-2015, 07:52 AM
wcb

Lol ty ^^

Volt
01-12-2015, 08:35 AM
Yep. It will be mythic pet since the new expansion is not released yet I guess.

The silhouette seems to have a genie outline interesting concept.

Jack O Reaper
01-12-2015, 08:39 AM
Yeah but they are both USED nonetheless so it doesn't matter if they are pets or weapons.

U can remove ur thanks

davidvilla
01-12-2015, 12:12 PM
Nekro is good, its price thats whats wrong with him. F! SNS for setting that billion price tag on arcane pet! Talking about this arcane pet buff thingy my Singe needs another boost :banana:

nah seriously arcane pets stats is good atm, what theyre needing is a small increase in attack speed more than legendary and mythic.

No it's not. U can't find a single owner player saying "this pet is okey". All owners have clearly mentioned it as gold sink. It was announced as an exclusive "MUST HAVE" pet at those days before it went through whole arcane nerf process. New legendary pets got better each day with better stat and solid aa ( like breeze). I know ur a rogue so perc crit makes little sense to u. But that poor stat(same like dovabear) doesn't make much sense when it comes down to tanks and mages.
Arcane title and difference of about 10 percent crit is not what we wanted.
Remember: the quest, the loot, vials, craft time one has to go through when getting a Nekro.
It's obvious it should get better stat. But the lame part here is " sts don't give an eff about it". They been hypnotised by uncle Sam.

Yea I will be happy if my singe gets another buff. I will think Nekro got merged into singe.

epicrrr
01-12-2015, 01:03 PM
No it's not. U can't find a single owner player saying "this pet is okey". All owners have clearly mentioned it as gold sink. It was announced as an exclusive "MUST HAVE" pet at those days before it went through whole arcane nerf process. New legendary pets got better each day with better stat and solid aa ( like breeze). I know ur a rogue so perc crit makes little sense to u. But that poor stat(same like dovabear) doesn't make much sense when it comes down to tanks and mages.
Arcane title and difference of about 10 percent crit is not what we wanted.
Remember: the quest, the loot, vials, craft time one has to go through when getting a Nekro.
It's obvious it should get better stat. But the lame part here is " sts don't give an eff about it". They been hypnotised by uncle Sam.

Yea I will be happy if my singe gets another buff. I will think Nekro got merged into singe.

I guess STS needs to review this pet's AA, but buffing pets might be a trend in the land of Arlor which is bad. Maybe from a developer/designer point of view the numbers are good and OP as it is or maybe lots think of nekro being not good is because of the AA; we've already seen it from a mythic pet so they kinda lost their grandeur as arcane pet?

Zeus
01-12-2015, 01:11 PM
I guess STS needs to review this pet's AA, but buffing pets might be a trend in the land of Arlor which is bad. Maybe from a developer/designer point of view the numbers are good and OP as it is or maybe lots think of nekro being not good is because of the AA; we've already seen it from a mythic pet so they kinda lost their grandeur as arcane pet?

Nekro was originally nerfed to keep in line with SnS since they were both released at the same time. At SnS's orevious stats, Nekro would be equal. However, since SnS has been buffed, Nekro deserves the buff as well because it is the alternative to SnS and it's not nearly as exclusive either.

davidvilla
01-12-2015, 01:39 PM
Sts clearly made a big mistake here. They should have released nekro at test server. But they rushed where they completely destroyed the beauty of the pet without even knowing to what extent the pet can match up with shady and surge and seasons old samael. But that never happened. They released at their workshop and completely destroyed at their workshop. My point here is: what's the use of such arcane pet which is not good at anythin?

Is there anything it is good at? Answer is NO. Nothing,
Compare glory days of hammer jaw, glacian and any other arcane products. They gained their value, made big impact on game and retained good feedback.
Meanwhile nekro got trashed without even being released for feedbacks or tests. Of course like in real world we consumers will try new products looking at brand. Here in game "ARCANE" rarity brand signifies something exclusive and good. But it doesn't match the title arcane as mentioned.

Same like u bought limited exclusive coach handbags in a sense of having a good quality but later realise it's standard is low same like primark. What will be ur reaction? Ofc u will look for refund.

Ophelia
01-12-2015, 02:30 PM
While you are at it, sts,
Kindly give smelly helms a buff pl0x.

It should possess an odour so rancid,
That legitimately knocks the living daylights out of my foes in pvp.
THX&MUCHLOVE.

davidvilla
01-12-2015, 03:24 PM
While you are at it, sts,
Kindly give smelly helms a buff pl0x.

It should possess an odour so rancid,
That legitimately knocks the living daylights out of my foes in pvp.
THX&MUCHLOVE.

Make sure u wash it properly after use. One should not be careless in regard to personal hygiene.

Arrowz
01-12-2015, 05:22 PM
Yea and buff samael too! Bcoz its arcane!
Seriously were you expecting to use your hammerjaw and glacian forever in game? Hammerjaw and glacian have lived their glory days.

1. Samael is still the best arcane pet in the game besides sns so even though its older it doesnt need a buff.
2. I dont even have hj or glacian so ur 2nd point is null
3. Just because something is old it shouldnt be buffed? Have you ever played a moba like lol or dota 2 or smite (#swc)? They come out with new characters but does this mean they shouldnt adjust old characters to be on par with the new ones? No. And why should singe be buffed and not hj or glacian when it was already better than both of them? Because its newer? Pretty bad logic

Kriticality
01-12-2015, 07:53 PM
We now have answer, HJ and glacian being removed from crates on Thursday 1/15

Xpolosion
01-13-2015, 01:21 AM
Listen they need to keep ALL arcane pets viable and on par just have them used for their own unique use.. Let arcanes be arcanes they should be buffed. Buff the AAs or something just make them better than a damn legendary

Xpolosion
01-13-2015, 01:23 AM

cute you obviously have no clue what you're talking about ive prolly played mmos longer than u been alive boy

Cranky
01-13-2015, 02:05 AM
Nekro was originally nerfed to keep in line with SnS since they were both released at the same time. At SnS's orevious stats, Nekro would be equal. However, since SnS has been buffed, Nekro deserves the buff as well because it is the alternative to SnS and it's not nearly as exclusive either.

The words of a wise man.thumps up!

vawaid
01-13-2015, 04:01 AM
We need new arcane weapon ! Then maul can go cheaper and i can buy it !

lethaljade
01-15-2015, 07:24 AM
This pet sucks, only people who don't own it will say otherwise lol, sns is far better which is wrong a leader board pet that only a select few can have should not be ridiculously better then the current expansion arcane pet, I doubt theyll buff nekro, but what I do hope for is this new pet is just as good as sns if not better, so that everyone has a chance to aquire the best pet rather then a select few having a ridiculous advantage.

davidvilla
01-15-2015, 07:54 AM
True said lethal. My girlfriend and I were playing together before but not anymore now. We spent out 1 year of total saving into this pet, hatched it and get smacked on ur face.
It's been more than a month she didn't even logged in cuz of disappointment. And myself started a twink journey as a Mage now stuck at 23. And it's not fun anymore where we spent so much time, money into it to get our butt kicked.

lethaljade
01-15-2015, 07:55 AM
True said lethal. My girlfriend and I were playing together before but not anymore now. We spent out 1 year of total saving into this pet, hatched it and get smacked on ur face.
It's been more than a month she didn't even logged in cuz of disappointment. And myself started a twink journey as a Mage now stuck at 23. And it's not fun anymore where we spent so much time, money into it to get our butt kicked.

Well turns out itll finally be receiving a buff next week:).

vawaid
01-15-2015, 08:16 AM
Well turns out itll finally be receiving a buff next week:).
Really?

Xeusx
01-15-2015, 08:20 AM
Really?
Yep. There will be a buff next week according to Remiem.