PDA

View Full Version : Dead spawn of Sns pool in enhanced time run

kixkaxx
01-11-2015, 04:13 PM
Sts, you should really look into this. Now Sns's pool banish at a ridiculous high rate, this makes some player get their spot on time run leaderboard by just keep deading and spawn Sns pool. Their record is unable to beat. Time run loses its meaning in this way.

No need to nerf Sns, but pet's AA should not be refreshed after respawn. Moreover, clear the Nordr/Shuyal enhanced time run leaderboard

Ihateppl
01-11-2015, 04:33 PM
SNS does not banish.

nuff said.

Volt
01-11-2015, 04:40 PM
SNS does not banish.

nuff said.

I'm pretty sure it does from what I've seen and heard

Xpolosion
01-11-2015, 05:38 PM
Bump this needs to be fixed And yes sns pools banish

Bless
01-11-2015, 06:47 PM
SNS does not banish.

nuff said.
It does xD

Madxnoob
01-11-2015, 07:03 PM
Since the records were already set with SnS user's, it wouldnt be fair to others to adjust it now.

Ihateppl
01-11-2015, 07:07 PM
It does xD

lol, my noobness has reared its ugly head again.

Serancha
01-11-2015, 07:21 PM
Sts, you should really look into this. Now Sns's pool banish at a ridiculous high rate, this makes some player get their spot on time run leaderboard by just keep deading and spawn Sns pool. Their record is unable to beat. Time run loses its meaning in this way.

No need to nerf Sns, but pet's AA should not be refreshed after respawn. Moreover, clear the Nordr/Shuyal enhanced time run leaderboard

You know they do this with Samael too. right? Huge pulls, Sam AA, die, revenge res, Sam AA - avoids cooldown. Not my style, but I do know it's a popular practise for many enhanced runners.

Bellaelda
01-11-2015, 08:19 PM
Yes

Could just keep the pets cooldown timers going and not reset after death to prevent this practice.

Or release a new arcane pet with same capabilites so that other players can compete and not be left outta the game by unobtainable.

Just my ideas

kixkaxx
01-11-2015, 09:11 PM
You know they do this with Samael too. right? Huge pulls, Sam AA, die, revenge res, Sam AA - avoids cooldown. Not my style, but I do know it's a popular practise for many enhanced runners.

As far as I see, Sns's pools have in total 4*arena than Samael with the same banish rate. when you respawn mid of mobs, pet does not respawn in the same place; however with Sns it doesn't matter