PDA

View Full Version : Wtf is happening with the lootdrop?

xclyklcx
01-11-2015, 06:24 PM
Heya guys I have the feeling that the loottable is messed up ..I used to run serveral maps to farm lockeds/eggs and stuff like that since the last weeks i noticed that its very rare that this stuff drops ..I spoke to some friend who said they got the same problem ..they are just dropping locks at 2x odd/plat sale weekends. I ran 30minutes km3 with lepre+luck lix and got only 1locked... Why is there even a reroll chance if ill get rare and epic items anyway .. Or is it just me who noticed this?

Zylx
01-11-2015, 11:25 PM
I ran jarl a few days ago with lepre and lix, and i looted 9 locks in 30 minutes.

mondeng006
01-11-2015, 11:32 PM
FACT:
Double Odds Is From Opening LOCKED CRATES. Not From Looting/Farming Crates Them From Bosses/Mobs.

Kakashis
01-12-2015, 04:50 AM
Lol yeah, it's pure luck! Sometimes 30 min full lix I get 0

xclyklcx
01-12-2015, 09:06 AM
FACT:
Double Odds Is From Opening LOCKED CRATES. Not From Looting/Farming Crates Them From Bosses/Mobs.
Lol im not stupid but maybe sts made the lock drop higher for events like this to get more ppls open locks / more locks = cheaper price = more open them imo lol

Yumisa
01-15-2015, 04:59 PM
It is luck i assure you do not worry :) sometimes i get 2 lockeds in one hour of intensive brackenbridge really really fast kill boss using pierce to move faster and one shot boss and quicklly double switching maps to re run brackenbridge. Sometimes i got onlly 2 lockeds with a 1 hour elixir and lepre some times i got 14 Lockeds with a 1 hour elixir. The more unlucky you are the more likely you are to become lucky and the opposite is also true ;)