PDA

View Full Version : I'm back!

Fao
01-11-2015, 06:26 PM
So like some of you may have seen the thread I posted on the Pocket Legends Forums, I'm back! I'm not gonna retell the story as you can go look at it, but yeah, I'm coming back to AL, DL, SL, and mainly PL!

I got on and have these items, are they any good?115943

I also need lots of people to help me out, giver advice, show me the basics, show me the big things in the game, and that sort of stuff! If you're kind enough add me, Faoeskekie, and I'll be in game some time ready to be taught, thanks!

-Fao

nevercan
01-11-2015, 06:36 PM
Your vinanty set is wurth currently over the 2m

I wil try my best to help u further ad me in game ign= niederxmage

Fao
01-11-2015, 06:37 PM
Your vinanty set is wurth currently over the 2m

I wil try my best to help u further ad me in game ign= niederxmage
Woah that's a lot isn't it? I've never been the rich person soooo lol! I only have 800 gp lol

Reconstruction
01-11-2015, 08:18 PM
SL dl dead stick to pl and al m8 GOODLUCK

Awesomazing
01-11-2015, 08:22 PM
You can add me on my 41
Ign: Warfares
In AL

ThePvpTwink
01-11-2015, 09:57 PM
Welcome back

nevercan
01-12-2015, 01:45 AM
Woah that's a lot isn't it? I've never been the rich person soooo lol! I only have 800 gp lol
The vinanty is rare now...

Xeusx
01-12-2015, 03:56 AM
My only advice is to join guild "The Stone" for leveling up to 40/41, and then you can join to Enigmatic guild for farming gold.

Hadec
01-12-2015, 03:51 PM
add me up if u want help for leveling ill be glad to help u with my kersh: igh hadecc/hadecm

Kakashis
01-12-2015, 04:11 PM
welcome back! I have a mage that I will be leveling up to cap soon as well too! My suggestion, sell that vanity and use the gold to fund your toon in pots!

CouchPass
01-12-2015, 04:49 PM
Can someone inv Squail to The Stones. Im lvlin to 41 too and cant find good parties. Who are the recruiters?

Zylx
01-13-2015, 12:19 PM
Can someone inv Squail to The Stones. Im lvlin to 41 too and cant find good parties. Who are the recruiters?

Guild Master: Nicflamel.

Officers: Aderzur/Azexiz, Ezven, Froxanthar, Horgs, Opsesz, Phobik, Touchaclass.

Universalpro
01-13-2015, 12:51 PM
I advice u to not to sell ur vanity now if possible.
Your vanity will be worth much more if u wait about 1-2 months. But if u need gold for lvling up, it cant be helped.
U can also remain as a twink and enjoy some pvp.

Zylx
01-13-2015, 09:44 PM
I advice u to not to sell ur vanity now if possible.
Your vanity will be worth much more if u wait about 1-2 months. But if u need gold for lvling up, it cant be helped.
U can also remain as a twink and enjoy some pvp.

I doubt it. That vanity was discontinued over two years ago. It's price wont change much over the next few months, if at all.

There is a high demand for the red/green arlor sets though, so you could either choose to flaunt it, or sell it for roughly 2-3m gold, which is a pretty comfortable pile of gold to set you on your way, right? ;)

Universalpro
01-14-2015, 12:19 AM
I doubt it. That vanity was discontinued over two years ago. It's price wont change much over the next few months, if at all.

There is a high demand for the red/green arlor sets though, so you could either choose to flaunt it, or sell it for roughly 2-3m gold, which is a pretty comfortable pile of gold to set you on your way, right? ;)
The set was selling for 4-5m before..
Ppl dropped the prices because they thought sts was gonna re-release the arlor vanities on winter event but it didnt happpen.. And the prices didnt rise again probably coz ppl wanted to buy winter event goodies

Zylx
01-14-2015, 03:43 AM

The set was selling for 4-5m before..
Ppl dropped the prices because they thought sts was gonna re-release the arlor vanities on winter event but it didnt happpen.. And the prices didnt rise again probably coz ppl wanted to buy winter event goodies

STS has a pattern of never rereleasing discontinued gears i figure because that's how they piss off their players. Instead, they create new or recolored vanities in their place. There was talk of the arlors coming back in 2013, but STS released new content, and then there would be no reason for them to bring back the arlors in 2014 either.

But lets see how much its value changes over the next couple of months then...

noahgoulin
01-14-2015, 06:52 AM
Welcome back!
If u need any help add noahgoulin in ur friend list,I'll be glad to help u :)