PDA

View Full Version : sending platinum items 2 friends!!!!!!!

crazybeast
02-28-2011, 04:41 PM
it would be awsome if u guys added a gift feature 2 the platinum store so u can send your family or friend a gift it would really make people buy more platinum just like the other mmorpgs have the gift feature.

IHATEPUPPYS
02-28-2011, 04:50 PM
Good idea n here's another one they should allow you to buy platinum with your cell phone carrier like alot of other games/apps

vraizard
02-28-2011, 05:00 PM
I agree with that! But there will be someone disadvantages of that.. some random people or ur friend online would be asking you for platinums and you dont want to give them any. And everyday they might ask you for platinums which would be REALLY ANNOYING!

But I still agree with that Idea, its just that I'm scared if that happens and there will be more complaints about that to Spacetime studios and they won't like what they hear. There will be more problems that the dev team will have to manage.

Theres a 35% chance that they might make this. Positively accurate!
The reason why it's 35% is because the Dev team would be frustrated listening to people who complain about other players who ask for platinums. These people might scam you and that will be WORSE!

There will be issues that we have to deal with and thats something we dont want to deal with. The game is good as it is for now since theres not much issues to deal with.

PS: Remember theres only 35% or maybe lower that they will make this Gift system.

Add me
Zonekiller - Level 33 warrior FTW

crazybeast
02-28-2011, 05:15 PM
i see what u mean but they can just ignore the people that have to complain about everything i have a normal amount of plat and my brother started playing and i would like to send him a item to help him in his fights i just think overall it would be great.

vraizard
02-28-2011, 05:36 PM
i see what u mean but they can just ignore the people that have to complain about everything i have a normal amount of plat and my brother started playing and i would like to send him a item to help him in his fights i just think overall it would be great.

Yes I know that some people would do that. But every person is not the same. There are different outcomes.
1. people will ignore people who ask for plats.
2. report it to spacetime studios ( the dev team would be really frustrated and now they have alot of more stuff to work on It will be a BIG ISSUE in the game)
3. that person will argue to the person who asked for plats ( this will lead to never ending fighting, this is not the gaming experience that I WANT )

there are more outcomes.. but youve got to think what the dev team would think about this idea.. I dont disagree with you but I'm just pointing out that there will be issues. There will always be issues, you cant avoid issues.

Add me
Zonekiller - Level 33 warrior FTW

crazybeast
03-10-2011, 09:11 PM
true but i still think its a good idea

FluffNStuff
03-10-2011, 09:16 PM
Thos is not happening in the game. The closest you can do is send your friends or family an itunes or amazon gift card.

Zeus
03-10-2011, 09:17 PM
We already got people begging for gold in forest haven and balefort. While this is a good suggestion, it will start a massive influx of EVEN MORE beggars, this time for a form of REAL MONEY! I would love for something like this to be implemented, but the sad thing is there will be beggars to ruin it. Beggars not only annoy me to my last nerve, they get me even more frustrated because I hate saying no.

MoarPewPew
03-10-2011, 09:19 PM
This should Never be implemented.

People would gift plat items for rare pinks. And lots of scams would happen.

wrathful
03-11-2011, 01:02 PM
good idea!

BeardedBear
03-11-2011, 01:05 PM
Ah, it's like Forest Haven found the forums!

KingFu
03-11-2011, 01:36 PM
Here's the problem, platinum could then act like gold, and then some. Gold is used to buy items, potions, and elixirs, right? Well, platinum, given this was implemented, could then be used to buy all those, on top of campaigns, exclusive items, item packs, vanity helms, inventory slots, etc. It'd become the new currency, and frankly, I wouldn't wanna see this happen.

habalyiro
03-11-2011, 04:28 PM
its really a good idea but just like what Mysticaldream said , Plat will be the new currency , thats true and new problem will arise .. so for me i dont agree with this.. its like " If it ain't broke, don't fix it " for now the game is really good to play :D

Pharcyde
03-11-2011, 10:33 PM
Well Mystic has a good point, but it wont be to damaging. As long as someone spent money on it, it shouldn't be harmful on the game.

The problem with that though is that it only being available for paying customers is what encourages people to buy platinum. Then if a person can get vanity or armor for free, they have less reason to buy a large amount of platinum vs. a very small amount.

Zerious
03-11-2011, 10:46 PM
Ah, it's like Forest Haven found the forums!

BAHAHAH! So sigging this sht

Demonicdevyn
03-11-2011, 11:11 PM
I like how everyone with under 20 posts agreed except habalyiro
Props to you!

Pharcyde
03-11-2011, 11:16 PM
The rare sighting of a proper, under 100 post user.. :D Well played sir!

Yvonnel
03-11-2011, 11:16 PM
Good lord. Don't give the beggers something else to beg for. I already have to change gear to go to forest haven so that I look poor.

Pharcyde
03-11-2011, 11:18 PM
Don't worry mastermindds3, the devs will not add this, simply because it takes away from profit.