PDA

View Full Version : What's happening with PL now

Guardian!
01-12-2015, 08:50 AM
I just came back to PL a few months ago and I believe before when I quit, when 76 was cap STS said there would never be a cap again... But now they released 77. So whats gonna happen with PL now, is STS gonna gonna slowly update something over time, are they gonna continue this Ancient Cavern dungeon and make it 81 cap later? Any information from STS? Thanks

Also, I believe they want us to have the opportunity to have cap rings, so are we getting the next cap for the possibility to have 3pc? When is that?

For me the thing I want to do on PL the most is get like new elite gear. I never had the chance for stuff like, mount fang armor and Cop vanity and nuri shield, stuff like that, and elite rings are cool. And now Pl stopped updating and I never had the chance to get new elite stuff that was supposed to come out.

Befs
01-12-2015, 05:17 PM
I know what you mean. I have been around for all the caps (not the 35 cap if that was a thing) and I have never hit one yet but I want a chance to get elite gear.

NotYoCookiez
01-12-2015, 05:22 PM
The only thing you don't have a chance of getting is a 3pc ring which doesn't even make much of a difference in endgame anymore.

You still can get elite gear.

Sheugokin
01-12-2015, 05:38 PM
One may never know.

Rescind
01-13-2015, 03:37 AM
One may never know.

How many licks to the core of the tootsie pop,right?