PDA

View Full Version : Clue?

anahadaz
01-12-2015, 11:33 AM
I'm sorry I don't have a screenshot, but seoratrek was in humania last night (gmt time) and was level 78.. Could this be a hint towards a new cap?

Xionskull
01-12-2015, 11:43 AM
You have gotta get a pic.How can anyone believe you without one?

LEVEL ONE
01-12-2015, 11:51 AM
Please stop this nonsense. People might get ideas.

No, it is not a hint, it is not a clue. We have seen STS employees in game before and they are often one level above cap. We have also seen them at level 100.

Ssneakykills
01-12-2015, 11:57 AM
I can't see them making one especially now they are bringing outa new game too

Mess
01-12-2015, 12:16 PM
I can't see them making one especially now they are bringing outa new game too

what game?

LEVEL ONE
01-12-2015, 12:34 PM
what game?

They are making a M.O.B.A.

Goodbye frequent AL updates!

Hook
01-12-2015, 01:01 PM

There are TOO many Moba games out there. I hope it's something a little more unique.

LEVEL ONE
01-12-2015, 01:13 PM
There are TOO many Moba games out there.

That does not concern your average casual player. He just sees a new game under "New Games" ang goes "WAo a LoL game I cAn playz on mah portlable device! And iz free!". If you cannot tell, I think very low of casual mobile gamers. They brought the mobile market to where it is today.

HeyitsTubs
01-12-2015, 03:21 PM
lol, what does moba mean? does it mean mobile?

Ssneakykills
01-12-2015, 03:46 PM

Mobile online battle arena i don't have a clue

programmed
01-12-2015, 04:26 PM

Multiplayer Online Battle Arena I think.

Burstnuke
01-12-2015, 04:33 PM

It's like DOTA 2 or league

LEVEL ONE
01-12-2015, 04:33 PM

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=moba

Sheugokin
01-12-2015, 04:41 PM
I love league though....

Laar
01-12-2015, 04:44 PM

I'm worried about them making a MOBA.

People who play STG games are more casual, and I don't think any casual MOBA would work out.

Laar
01-12-2015, 04:45 PM
i love league though....

i'm proud of what you've become

LEVEL ONE
01-12-2015, 05:01 PM
I'm worried about them making a MOBA.

People who play STG games are more casual, and I don't think any casual MOBA would work out.

Hah. Are you saying there are no hardcore players in their MMORPGs? STS primarily designed a casual mmorpg but it can also be enjoyed by more hardcore players. Are you doubting that their design team can apply that to a moba game? I don't. STS has clearly mastered this whole F2P casual online RPG thing.

Befs
01-12-2015, 05:07 PM
I wish we could just get them to focus on pl again because personally I believe AL is trash.

Ssneakykills
01-12-2015, 05:44 PM
I wish we could just get them to focus on pl again because personally I believe AL is trash.

It's not really thrash it's a matter of preference of which game you prefer

Laar
01-13-2015, 06:23 AM
Hah. Are you saying there are no hardcore players in their MMORPGs? STS primarily designed a casual mmorpg but it can also be enjoyed by more hardcore players. Are you doubting that their design team can apply that to a moba game? I don't. STS has clearly mastered this whole F2P casual online RPG thing.
Not necessarily doubting, but I do have some doubts. This isn't a Clash of Clans remake or another MMORPG; this is a complex MOBA game. I think you can agree with me that most mobile gamers tend to be really casual, but MOBA games are ordinarily extremely convoluted and competitive. I mean, heck, the League of Legends World Championships surpassed 25 million spectators from all around the world and featured a 1 million dollar prize pool http://www.dailydot.com/esports/league-of-legends-world-championships-viewership-numbers/, the DOTA 2 prize pool for the World Championships topped 1.4 million dollars, and the Smite Championships featured 2.6 million dollars (800 thousand dollars for 1st place) http://www.dailydot.com/esports/smite-world-championships-winning-play/. There is a huge E - Sports scene for MOBAs and people take these genre games quite seriously. Hardcore =/= Competitve. There is a difference between grinding in dungeons a couple hours a day and actually really competing in a match.

LEVEL ONE
01-13-2015, 09:56 AM
Not necessarily doubting, but I do have some doubts. This isn't a Clash of Clans remake or another MMORPG; this is a complex MOBA game. I think you can agree with me that most mobile gamers tend to be really casual, but MOBA games are ordinarily extremely convoluted and competitive. I mean, heck, the League of Legends World Championships surpassed 25 million spectators from all around the world and featured a 1 million dollar prize pool http://www.dailydot.com/esports/league-of-legends-world-championships-viewership-numbers/, the DOTA 2 prize pool for the World Championships topped 1.4 million dollars, and the Smite Championships featured 2.6 million dollars (800 thousand dollars for 1st place) http://www.dailydot.com/esports/smite-world-championships-winning-play/. There is a huge E - Sports scene for MOBAs and people take these genre games quite seriously. Hardcore =/= Competitve. There is a difference between grinding in dungeons a couple hours a day and actually really competing in a match.

No idea why you have the need to compare LoL with the moba STS is making. It is not like PL is the same as WoW.

Laar
01-13-2015, 10:13 AM
No idea why you have the need to compare LoL with the moba STS is making. It is not like PL is the same as WoW.
MOBAs are extremely straightforward, including most MMORPGs. PL and WoW have the same basic concept; grind, level up, and acquire gear.

Armourslash
01-13-2015, 03:08 PM
Please stop this nonsense. People might get ideas.

No, it is not a hint, it is not a clue. We have seen STS employees in game before and they are often one level above cap. We have also seen them at level 100.

You just made ana look like a new player.

anahadaz
01-13-2015, 04:04 PM
Lol I was only asking because before the ancient caverns came out, seo was chillin at 77 lol.

Rodder
01-13-2015, 04:46 PM
Lol I was only asking because before the ancient caverns came out, seo was chillin at 77 lol.

Yes, one level above the cap just as he is now.

Ssneakykills
01-13-2015, 05:24 PM

I saw a screenshot of seo coming on telling people her and remiem and apru have some stuff planned for us

Burningdex
01-13-2015, 06:02 PM
I saw a screenshot of seo coming on telling people her and remiem and apru have some stuff planned for us

bosstinytitan
01-13-2015, 07:02 PM

I saw Seo saying that. I bet it means recycled stuff :/

Suentous PO
01-13-2015, 07:03 PM

Yeah but one of the mods been saying that for like a couple months already.

Aoeqt
01-14-2015, 11:30 AM
There already is a MOBA game for iPhone/android that is exactly like keague and Dota 2 called Heroes of Order and Chaos

Ssneakykills
01-14-2015, 12:25 PM
Yeah but one of the mods been saying that for like a couple months already.

I'll believe it when I see it

LEVEL ONE
01-14-2015, 12:40 PM
There already is a MOBA game for iPhone/android that is exactly like keague and Dota 2 called Heroes of Order and Chaos

But wait, there is more!

- Vainglory
- Solstice Arena
- Fates Forever
- The Witcher Battle Arena
- and other titles which incorporate m.o.b.a. as an extension of the main game
- and more smaller games
...and more on the way.

And I do not like any single one of them.

Burstnuke
01-14-2015, 08:25 PM
But wait, there is more!

- Vainglory
- Solstice Arena
- Fates Forever
- The Witcher Battle Arena
- and other titles which incorporate m.o.b.a. as an extension of the main game
- and more smaller games
...and more on the way.

And I do not like any single one of them.

Vainglory and fates trash all the rest.

Laar
01-14-2015, 08:47 PM
It's horrible. Absoultely horrible.

ToastyLord
01-15-2015, 10:49 PM
I don't know why STG is making a MOBA game. Like honestly, the only thing that sets them appart from the others is their MMOs...those other clash of clans-like games are frankly not as good as CoC, I feel like the new MOBA is just gunna be the same; nothing special at all, perhaps worse then the others.

I think they're wasting their time but hey, if it's making them money, why not?