PDA

View Full Version : X2 odds? Where? Its rellay???

potten
01-12-2015, 02:09 PM
Let's get it!!!

I did some questionnaires with several players who buy plat,
and that use these plat to try his luck by opening lockdes crates!.
To purchase items to have better performance..

I opened now around 4.5 k plat at lockeds..only in this event.. And nothing..
So I decided to make this a questionnaire for several players ...

Who guarantees us if really this in double odds? Arcane and mythical??
Because 20 players who buy constantly not taking anything!

All players who buy little or who bought for the first time
Get a good item!

The idea then is the following "who buys a lot, you're going to have to buy more" and that no purchase will get excited with the item well.. And will end more buy too,
As you all know this and a money machine!

And after a-40% for sale...? That is made for players to buy more,
Comes a x 2 odds and. .. To use the plat of a OS time .... And buy again and It's repeating itself throughout the year ...

This weekend started x 2 odds and. .. PECO players.. The checks whether the staff's taking really the item with chance best ... Because that way
This game isn't won the best game of the year again.

So dear admins. Try to think of a method for players who buy
Platinum stay safer buying and don't think you are being deceived
By misleading advertisements..

Read this as a suggestion of a player who, like many who play this game for a long time that this frustrated and disappointed.

hugs..

Awesomazing
01-12-2015, 02:47 PM
I open like 100 and got only a mythic helm

Awesomazing
01-12-2015, 02:48 PM
I gave up on locked crates.

Awesomazing
01-12-2015, 02:48 PM
I even tried a couple for double odds and got spammed with 2k gold.

FluffNStuff
01-12-2015, 02:52 PM
Using all available scientishic research instead of doubling the Arcane/Mythics they duodecupled the 2K's.

Ssneakykills
01-12-2015, 02:53 PM
People never learn or listen

Countless times people have said/given much better and guaranteed ways of using your plat more efficiently such as buy ankhs with plat and selling in cs or doing that with elixir kits

Why waste plat when you can get a guaranteed return

RDX
01-12-2015, 03:12 PM
12 k + plat on locks only this event .best loot rogue mythic armor .
Now i sell ankhs :)

potten
01-12-2015, 03:18 PM
People never learn or listen

Countless times people have said/given much better and guaranteed ways of using your plat more efficiently such as buy ankhs with plat and selling in cs or doing that with elixir kits

Why waste plat when you can get a guaranteed return

for 100m then... Calcule how many ankh ... For buy ine arxane ring exemple..

IN JUST .. IMPOSSIBLE

potten
01-12-2015, 03:19 PM
12 k + plat on locks only this event .best loot rogue mythic armor .
Now i sell ankhs :)
Good like,, when u buy ine arcane ring with ankh,, tell me

Ssneakykills
01-12-2015, 03:36 PM
for 100m then... Calcule how many ankh ... For buy ine arxane ring exemple..

IN JUST .. IMPOSSIBLE

Virtually impossible to get a shard in a crate too. Spend all you want I guarantee the ones who use their plat on stuff other than locks come out better than the oness who spend it all on locks then make a thread to complain

Fyrce
01-12-2015, 03:47 PM
Huh? It's random.

The 2x odds ones seem a little bit better than the regular ones, but again, it's very random.
I do sometimes open crates. I like opening in small batches of like 5 or 10.

potten
01-12-2015, 05:49 PM
But anyway the way you open doesn't change anything.., this money machine

potten
01-12-2015, 05:50 PM
What I want to report and that we don't have any guarantee that really is odd ... ja doublw to open the lockdes and not anything

grzena1982
01-12-2015, 06:00 PM
ursume - 1.7k plat and i got frost bulwark, gun, the whim brothers, doom, shuyal, 3x 100 plat
elo locked - 2k plat and i had elo bulwark, elo bow, samael, shuyal

Remarked
01-12-2015, 06:18 PM
Lol complain threads about lockeds.

potten
01-12-2015, 07:21 PM
ursume - 1.7k plat and i got frost bulwark, gun, the whim brothers, doom, shuyal, 3x 100 plat
elo locked - 2k plat and i had elo bulwark, elo bow, samael, shuyal

Hahahaha u m.....

potten
01-12-2015, 07:22 PM
Lol complain threads about lockeds.

Shut up

Novyaj Zeanreh
01-12-2015, 07:42 PM
My story:
When i woke up in the morning i saw there's double odd event, so i tried to open even if i dont have much gold left. Then i sold my enchanted eye gem just to buy some lockeds and i have 260 plats. Then i begun to open them about 30+ crates and i got Singe from 4th lockeds so i became rich now finally:)

Remarked
01-12-2015, 09:18 PM
Shut up

Callate.

Xeusx
01-13-2015, 02:58 AM
Let's get it!!!

I did some questionnaires with several players who buy plat,
and that use these plat to try his luck by opening lockdes crates!.
To purchase items to have better performance..

I opened now around 4.5 k plat at lockeds..only in this event.. And nothing..
So I decided to make this a questionnaire for several players ...

Who guarantees us if really this in double odds? Arcane and mythical??
Because 20 players who buy constantly not taking anything!

All players who buy little or who bought for the first time
Get a good item!

The idea then is the following "who buys a lot, you're going to have to buy more" and that no purchase will get excited with the item well.. And will end more buy too,
As you all know this and a money machine!

And after a-40% for sale...? That is made for players to buy more,
Comes a x 2 odds and. .. To use the plat of a OS time .... And buy again and It's repeating itself throughout the year ...

This weekend started x 2 odds and. .. PECO players.. The checks whether the staff's taking really the item with chance best ... Because that way
This game isn't won the best game of the year again.

So dear admins. Try to think of a method for players who buy
Platinum stay safer buying and don't think you are being deceived
By misleading advertisements..

Read this as a suggestion of a player who, like many who play this game for a long time that this frustrated and disappointed.

hugs..
Read this. And it's just a matter of luck. If you didn't get any great mythic items or arcane items, then you should having bad luck in that day.

Remember kids: 2 x 0.01% = 0.02% ---> THIS is your double odds.

Ssneakykills
01-13-2015, 07:08 AM
My story:
When i woke up in the morning i saw there's double odd event, so i tried to open even if i dont have much gold left. Then i sold my enchanted eye gem just to buy some lockeds and i have 260 plats. Then i begun to open them about 30+ crates and i got Singe from 4th lockeds so i became rich now finally:)

Good on you the gamble actually payed off :) use da singe wisely

nevercan
01-13-2015, 10:11 AM
What woud be most luck out lock ever?

Some ppl safe up lock to sel later but you let your phone fal then u tap at accedent on open locked crate.. and... you get arcabe shard :D lol

grzena1982
01-13-2015, 10:31 AM
Hahahaha u m.....

Thats a weird response to my claim. Go through my posts history and see yourself that i sold frost gun, bulwark & was trying to sell whim, but ultimately ive hatch it. I have no need nor desire to prove u anything. Im posting this for the benefit of whole community to let them know that locks work, but u need to be born under the lucky star to get smth nice. I had my 1st sam in 10 locks, 2nd in 100. Whim, frost bulwark & gun cost me 4m plus 1.7k plat.

Yumisa
01-13-2015, 11:16 AM
You are being way too pessimistic :( keep in mind that most people who loot an aracane might say it in their guild chat or to 1 or 2 close friends but thats it, they are not going to spam it to everyone its like saying how much salary you win with your job to random people..Saying that all those who open 5 lockeds get better then all those who open 50+ is not true...And yes I agree there should be a way to verify the 2x odds because they have already done a mistake with 2x odds once and they had to refund all the players who opened but on the other hand those who open 200 lockeds and do not get an arcane item are very likely to tell everyone that STS did not impklement x2 that they are allways unlucky ect... That beeing said im sorry you were not lucky, 4.5k plat should be more then enough to get 1 arcane item :/

Enjoy yourself hope all goes well in the future :) better luck next time!