PDA

View Full Version : positive things about al, lets talk about that

TheMightyFeusalet
01-12-2015, 03:04 PM
Hi all,

I am seeing all those negative comments on AL, what if we would now talk about positive things about the game! Tell me what you like about the game! Tell me what you like about what sts added or changed in this last year!

Let me start= I really like that they made elixers tradeble, anhks kits are great too, the new tombs are great to, finaly something to farm for! Etc. Guys it is not because one thing is going bad in the game you should quit! I think AL stay and is a great game! Come on! Drop here what you like about it!

Candylicks
01-12-2015, 03:06 PM
I feel the game is peaking again for PvE. Our guild has exploded, we have a huge group of new awesome players. There is a new producer who has written a letter to the community that just felt right for us. New cap is a coming, I mean what else is there to say?!!!

#legendsforlife

TheMightyFeusalet
01-12-2015, 03:34 PM
I feel the game is peaking again for PvE. Our guild has exploded, we have a huge group of new awesome players. There is a new producer who has written a letter to the community that just felt right for us. New cap is a coming, I mean what else is there to say?!!!

#legendsforlife

Yeah indeed! The sts team stands close togeter, give us teasers etc! They are great #legendsforlife

Ssneakykills
01-12-2015, 03:39 PM
I like the fact pve is as valued as pvp unlike other games

epicrrr
01-12-2015, 03:44 PM
Positive..well breeze being nerfed soon hell yeah! I wont see that hopeless scenario where 4 breeze pinning me down while they tear me limb to limb! All my team mates could do was watch everyone get slaughtered with tears in our eyes *dramatic sound effects* :banana:

People i fight on CTF arena could sometimes be your friend to just a simple "hi" and boom you've relinked that friendly chat atmosphere good thing we still have matured players here.

raw
01-12-2015, 03:55 PM
Positive..well breeze being nerfed soon hell yeah! I wont see that hopeless scenario where 4 breeze pinning me down while they tear me limb to limb! All my team mates could do was watch everyone get slaughtered with tears in our eyes *dramatic sound effects* :banana:

People i fight on CTF arena could sometimes be your friend to just a simple "hi" and boom you've relinked that friendly chat atmosphere good thing we still have matured players here.

Wow I can't imagine fighting 4 breezes as a twink. Fights are slower there so literally you'd die as your limbs are ripped one by one. In end game I get one hit if I get hit by a breeze. It's quite stressful, but at least my death is quick!

As far as good things go in AL I can say that plat farming being gone is a huge plus. Also the new planar pendant really balances end game players stats really making a big diff (I gained 900 health from my pendant). I also really like that Fransica (or whatever her name is in KM3) has a head! It was eerie before.

Astride
01-12-2015, 04:31 PM
I like the fact pve is as valued as pvp unlike other games

Little correction: pvp is not valued.

I like the fact it looks as if, underline looks as if, the game is trying to start with a new trend, a new vibe, a new dev this new year. :)

Sir Lubo Penev
01-12-2015, 04:49 PM
I like the fact that STS finally stopped with the buff/nerf business. Um wait..

Schnitzel
01-12-2015, 05:32 PM
The community here is nice

carmine_blade
01-12-2015, 08:47 PM
I love that it is completely possible to play for free. Sure, you won't have SnS or arcane Maul but you can still get by. Thanks STS.

nun
01-12-2015, 09:04 PM
gud thing is dat AL gets everyting and all other game are ignored liek PL

Problmatique
01-12-2015, 09:55 PM
Arcane Legends is one of the greatest parts of my life right now. Im part of an amazing family that is my guild, and we are very close knit. They brighten my day and make me smile constantly.

More game wise, a couple days ago I was able to buy the Medusa Vanity Head. It's been my goal since the Halloween event, and the most expensive item I own. I've never bought plat/spent real money on this game, and I love that you can create your own luck with the lepre pendant for farming. That's how I amassed most of my money.

I'm a PvE player and I especially love running the Tindirin maps. I've yet to get bored of them and enjoy doing the daily quests there. I love levelling up my other characters with those devilish spiders and wolves. I love running the story quest daily having a reachable goal insight. I love waiting for level cap expansions and events and new content. I love being able to collect vanities for my rogue. I love being able to get free platinum. I love the effort and dedication STS puts in this game and I hope they never stop.

I love Arcane Legends.

Fauksuras
01-12-2015, 10:28 PM
It's a great game to play to remind yourself why retail games, Steam and monthly fee games are a Godsend

TheMightyFeusalet
01-13-2015, 12:48 AM
The community here is nice

Lets say 1/2 is nice :'(

NorthernEcho
01-13-2015, 12:58 AM
It's a great game to play to remind yourself why retail games, Steam and monthly fee games are a Godsend
Lol amen. No micro pay? Canidoe

Zylx
01-13-2015, 01:10 AM
I like when they added a guild log

TheMightyFeusalet
01-13-2015, 06:27 AM
I like when they added a guild log

Yeah that was great to :)

Ssneakykills
01-13-2015, 07:05 AM
Lets say 1/2 is nice :'(

You'll never find a game where everyone is nice but this game does pretty well as most people I come across are pleasant

Rx8
01-13-2015, 08:22 AM
positive things? uhh...yeah meeting nice and new people who help u like whenever they have time...umm...also..the mods n devs are NOW COMMUNICATING with us very well...and um...what else?

Dex Scene
01-13-2015, 09:03 AM
I love the game. I mean, when I try to find another game to be substation of AL, I find NONE

Some good games have Energy system to do quests, some have a day waiting timers on everything, some are only PVP, where some only are based on PVE, some don't have that user friendly Map like AL, some don't have the Chill towns to hang out, some don't have joining friend systems. Those what have almost same environment and feels of AL, are huge internet data consuming!!

Also Not to forget No other game has as friendly and NON-BOT dev mods like AL..
It turns out to be negative sometimes but it's so gifting how AL DEV/MOD cares for their gamers with discussions, decision changing steps on behalf to their gamers.

I wish AL lives forever.
Sure it has +/- points but It's one of the best and most addicting RPG MMO game I have ever played.

#longlive AL.

Yumisa
01-13-2015, 11:19 AM
Planar arena is very fun and way harder then any other map in the game :) Its a very good challenge they made last year that i like even though everyone complains about the recipe being rare...If it wasn't rare it would have no value so it does not actually change anything to how much money you get in the long run x)

Haligali
01-13-2015, 02:58 PM
I like gems

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk

Rosna
01-13-2015, 03:20 PM
Hi, I really like AL, obviously or would not still be playing after AL. I like meeting new people, working toward getting new gear. The graphics are awesome and really hard to beat. I like both pve and pvp so having a new area to farm is awesome.

Remiem
01-13-2015, 04:27 PM
Thanks for this guys! While we love being able to collect and act on your constructive criticism, we're humans, artists, designers, and dedicated gamers who also work really well knowing what we're doing right!

I truly appreciate the positivity here. Let's get more of this going around!

Reconstruction
01-13-2015, 07:59 PM
I like the game in general the enemies the bosses it's all chill :eagerness:

vanemmerikk
01-14-2015, 10:28 AM
Best mobile mmorpg

Candylicks
01-14-2015, 01:21 PM
I like girls.

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk

Corrected.

nevercan