PDA

View Full Version : The pl pvp community

Eternaltryhard
01-12-2015, 05:05 PM
Honestly the low level pvp community sucks. People are treating others like trash just because they are better. Whenever someone points out advantages they have over that player, the opponent just says cry. Like for me, I've been rushed many times, do I rush them back. I say stop rushing me and I'll stop rushing yiu. But all they say in return is cry.

Tell me what you think down below. Let's try to get spacetime studios ideas on how to fix this! :)

Sheugokin
01-12-2015, 05:07 PM
Yup, not gonna happen. There is no way for StS or any company to fix this. How do you fix it? Limit the chat service to the point in which many words that are said can result in a mute?

This is quite unrealistic. Deal with it or move up higher into endgame. Not going to say it is much better, but I think it is better than twinks.

programmed
01-12-2015, 05:07 PM
If you don't like how low level PVP is then why not just find another level?

Ssneakykills
01-12-2015, 05:41 PM
I feel ya that'd why I steer clear of low level pvp even 35 is becoming like like lower levels

anahadaz
01-12-2015, 05:45 PM
Most levels have a lot of examples of this, but I tried 15 just to watch what was going on and immediately saw cry being thrown about the place. Try 56! The only people who say cry are the dogs who use their 66's to kill your 56's when you whoop their 61's! :) gl!

AppleNoob
01-12-2015, 06:08 PM
I have the same problem however I am more liberal with mute button.

yousocrazy
01-12-2015, 06:20 PM
what does it say about me if i made a 20 rush bird just to experience this, and i like it?

D-:
01-12-2015, 06:22 PM
STS can change the game, not the people. Just how they tried everything to ban the F word, but people still use "fok".

People will always find ways around the system, and there is no true fix to the problem at hand.

nun
01-12-2015, 06:47 PM
crai

Aveea
01-12-2015, 08:32 PM
Its a maturity thing IMO. As most of my friends know I'm a little older and dont have the fastest reflexes due to a medical condition. To make matters worse I have a couple three piece mages with the newest gear but still stink at PvP. (I also have many low level PvP toons) I still play.. but and get laughed at and cut down daily. I think immature inconsiderate players are in all levels of pvp. I just ignore and press on. Its really all you can do. Actually it can be pretty entertaining. I would like to say there are some awesome helpful players out there too. Enjoy your time with them and ignore the rest.

Aveea
01-12-2015, 08:38 PM
Oh, and if its really gettin to ya sick a friend on em. I send Evilunleashed and Bigbearsnow. Hahahaha!!!! ;););)

Stevenmc
01-12-2015, 09:00 PM
End game is fun and full of friendly people who are accepting of everyone. It's also very balanced! Give it a try! :)

D-:
01-12-2015, 10:58 PM
End game is fun and full of friendly people who are accepting of everyone. It's also very balanced! Give it a try! :)

"very balanced" HAHAHAHAHAHA

2 words.
Lust bears.

Stevenmc
01-12-2015, 11:19 PM
"very balanced" HAHAHAHAHAHA

2 words.
Lust bears.

For some reason I thought that read "lust beans" at first, and for some reason my sarcasm made it through undetected... Hmm

MightyMicah
01-13-2015, 01:32 PM
The problem with low level pvp can be summed up in your original post. You said, "just because they are better." That's not quite accurate. This is a mobile mmo and low level pvp requires about three skills. I think it would be more accurate to say, "just because they think they are better." That's where the problems always come. People play to show how pro they are, rather than to have fun racking up kills in a game.

lal
01-13-2015, 07:24 PM

I disagree. Endgame has the same amount of immaturity I've experienced at every level.

Rodder
01-13-2015, 10:58 PM
I disagree. Endgame has the same amount of immaturity I've experienced at every level.

The forums have reached stupid level 77...

Burstnuke
01-13-2015, 11:16 PM

Nah, ive seen more immaturity at lower lvls due to people assuming it takes more skill, so they get more inflated egos. :rolleyes:

Rataspakan Ulosvedin
01-14-2015, 05:24 AM
I see a lot more trash talk in lower levels but in endgame especially pallys rush a lot.
If there is someone with weaker gear, these pallys will stalk him/her trough all games and rush just to get kills.

And if this rushed guy asks why is he/she rushing and ruining the PvP session, answer is just like "Cuz u noob".

I have pretty good set and whenever I see these people, I just wait until they run out of buffs and then nuke. They never fight me because its not quaranteed win. Thats kinda sad they farm new players to have better kdr to look more "experienced".

Lower levels seems to be more trash talk because differences in stats are so small there, and there are no regens to keep farming someone. Gears are simply cheaper.

Ssneakykills
01-14-2015, 07:59 AM
What I hate is how guilds change people which I see more at endgame than any other level

Rodder
01-14-2015, 08:02 AM
What I hate is how guilds change people which I see more at endgame than any other level

Yes, we were talking about that not long ago, it's crazy how a person can change just from being in a certain guild.

angeldawn
01-14-2015, 09:33 AM

Then you're in the wrong guild or friends with the wrong ppl :)

Edit
I'm assuming you mean change with egos. Those ppl were always like that deep down. Something just let/made finally voice it.

There was someone who joined our guild was so humble and quiet. Thought his skills needed improvement. Then a switch flipped. Started talking so much trash. Wanted to war with everyone. Started rushing. I think in his case. He thought he could do whatever cuz his guild would back him up. I think sometimes ppl hide who they really are. It's how they are pro manipulators

Ssneakykills
01-14-2015, 10:16 AM
Then you're in the wrong guild or friends with the wrong ppl :)

Edit
I'm assuming you mean change with egos. Those ppl were always like that deep down. Something just let/made finally voice it.

There was someone who joined our guild was so humble and quiet. Thought his skills needed improvement. Then a switch flipped. Started talking so much trash. Wanted to war with everyone. Started rushing. I think in his case. He thought he could do whatever cuz his guild would back him up. I think sometimes ppl hide who they really are. It's how they are pro manipulators

The edit hit the nail on the head I guess I just never saw that side of some people. For example I won't name any one but few of my friends had joined family we were still friends for a while then suddenly they turned and had egos and were trash talking people then they were doing it to me I've seen a few people change like that. I'm sure it's not just people who join family but other guilds also that this happens

angeldawn
01-14-2015, 10:21 AM
I think the OP str sets also increase the egos. Less need for skill. Anyone can wear it and think they are good.

Ssneakykills
01-14-2015, 10:22 AM
I think the OP str sets also increase the egos. Less need for skill. Anyone can wear it and think they are good.

That plays a big factor as well as having people around you who aren't good role models if you know what I mean

angeldawn
01-14-2015, 10:23 AM
I agree. But there really isn't anything we can do. We can't change ppl. Just distance ourselves from them.

Somemager
01-14-2015, 09:26 PM
Lost a friend a few days ago , he decided to rush me and when i rushed back he told me im hunted and deleted me. Sorta crazy how pixel points in a game can really drive people to develop into a totally new person. Ego is a strong factor that spreads like wildfire as ive seen on a daily basis. Im glad i stopped caring about my k/d and rather focus on how i can improve and have fun with new people everyday. Also making friends can really make a difference , i remember people who would chase me down into games to make me upset and id be left alone to defend myself but lately ive seen people help me against rushers which gives me hope for the community slighty. We can only hope for change this year (:

iRandom
01-15-2015, 12:00 AM
Yes, we were talking about that not long ago, it's crazy how a person can change just from being in a certain guild.

thats y 1-15 player guilds r the best! :D
or the worst

NotYoCookiez
01-15-2015, 12:25 AM
Come to 50-61 pvp. There are some pros there but you will mainly find noobs from PvE that stray into pvp just to rush you BUT they are nice and just kill you without even saying a word while being half naked!

anahadaz
01-15-2015, 03:18 AM
Come to 50-61 pvp. There are some pros there but you will mainly find noobs from PvE that stray into pvp just to rush you BUT they are nice and just kill you without even saying a word while being half naked!

Lol this is so true

Xyzther
01-18-2015, 11:41 AM
I do wot I want in pvp. I win 96% of the time this method

Ssneakykills
01-18-2015, 11:43 AM
I do wot I want in pvp. I win 96% of the time this method

Very true he even solos red dragon for laughs

Hurikaz
01-19-2015, 06:46 AM
Nah, ive seen more immaturity at lower lvls due to people assuming it takes more skill, so they get more inflated egos. :rolleyes:

theres no skill..

There is

Gear
Builds
Rings
Range Knowledge
Ur Finger clicking a button

At low level u need Range Knowledge and Timing to perform well, at Endgame u rely on Dodge, Rings, Lust

For all those Int Mages,Dex Birds

U click 4-5 Buttons (excluding Buffs) in a correct and effective Order....touching ur Screen a few times isnt "Skill"

IMO there is no Skill in Pl

Theres those with better gear,better combos, faster Fingers and Op Rings

anahadaz
01-19-2015, 09:51 AM

U click 4-5 Buttons (excluding Buffs) in a correct and effective Order....touching ur Screen a few times isnt "Skill"

Lol. How can you say that without mentioning bears? Int mages and dex birds are two of the most skill requiring classes. You contradict your statement about dodge when you say that we click 4-5 skills in a correct order. Surely it isn't as simple as that if there is so much dodge at endgame?

This is definitely coming from a bear.

AppleNoob
01-19-2015, 10:42 AM
Lol. How can you say that without mentioning bears? Int mages and dex birds are two of the most skill requiring classes. You contradict your statement about dodge when you say that we click 4-5 skills in a correct order. Surely it isn't as simple as that if there is so much dodge at endgame?

This is definitely coming from a bear.

Actually, hurikaz is a rhino.

Ssneakykills
01-19-2015, 10:48 AM
theres no skill..

There is

Gear
Builds
Rings
Range Knowledge

At low level u need Range Knowledge and Timing to perform well, at Endgame u rely on Dodge, Rings, Lust

But if you don't compare it to endgame and for example 51-61 that has a bit of endgame and low level therefore it's the best

Somemager
01-19-2015, 10:56 AM
He plays bird at endgame.

tger
01-19-2015, 02:02 PM
yeah, low lvl is 2 popular, lol make 56 lvl and its way better

Armourslash
01-19-2015, 03:06 PM

Someone understands 50-61 pvp, certain people have been saying that its full of teamers and trash talkers but they're wrong.

Burstnuke
01-19-2015, 04:08 PM
theres no skill..

There is

Gear
Builds
Rings
Range Knowledge

Never did i say endgame took more skill, besides i do 50-61 more, so stop throwing words that i haven't said. And if skill isn't present in game then why are others better then diffrent people?

ToastyLord
01-20-2015, 01:59 AM
L15 PvP can be extremely bad.

But I think it's more about the actual person rather then his status ingame. Example; I've some of the best lv15 bears with good attitudes, where as I see these "good not great" type bears that spam "lmao luck" when they lose or "cry nub" when they win.

Although obviously good gear and doing well can help inflate an already potentially high ego, it's not the main reason.

bearuang
01-21-2015, 02:44 PM
15 is good, its help you prove your english by insult each others with sentence and some poem.Just create another char 5 lv higher and puke it on the ground

Hurikaz
01-21-2015, 04:44 PM
Never did i say endgame took more skill, besides i do 50-61 more, so stop throwing words that i haven't said. And if skill isn't present in game then why are others better then diffrent people?

Luck (Dodge,Crit)
Gear
Combos
Build

Burstnuke
01-21-2015, 05:00 PM
Luck (Dodge,Crit)
Gear
Combos
Build

Combos? Wut?
Gear is so easy to obtain.
Build's? Easy to obtain through guides

the only one i do agree is Luck/crit But that doesnt negate the fact that skill is included. Im still standing beside my opinion that lower lvls have more inflated egos (Lvl 10-40)

Hurikaz
01-30-2015, 07:38 PM
Combos? Wut?

the only one i do agree is Luck/crit But that doesnt negate the fact that skill is included. Im still standing beside my opinion that lower lvls have more inflated egos (Lvl 10-40)

theres no skill, sry bby

DudeitsJacob
01-31-2015, 02:42 AM
Rushing balances pvp imo, theyre just our stupid friends who make stupider moves , except we have names for that now.

Ssneakykills
01-31-2015, 05:09 AM
Combos? Wut?

Sig is on point

Draoscao
01-31-2015, 07:59 PM
''Int mages and dex birds are two of the most skill requiring classes''. But what about those Full dex foxes who have a max of 500 health points

Somemager
02-02-2015, 09:58 AM
''Int mages and dex birds are two of the most skill requiring classes''. But what about those Full dex foxes who have a max of 500 health points

I agree with dex fox but those poor rhinos having to fight people for hours to get a kill but if you use dex on a rhino its like a nuke with no ms.

Motivating
02-02-2015, 10:33 AM
Cry.

Taccori
02-03-2015, 12:05 PM
I can't join a non endgame PvP game and not be rushed by the entire opposite team. My name is not recognizable either so its no vendetta. Same with CTF and spawn killings.

Huskybird
02-03-2015, 12:24 PM
Well

Draoscao
02-03-2015, 02:47 PM
I agree with dex fox but those poor rhinos having to fight people for hours to get a kill but if you use dex on a rhino its like a nuke with no ms.

I actually quite lasted long against lustrous rhinos with my dex fox but the 400+ armour on them is just irritating, oh well it's great that you dont have many rhinos in endgame they're almost useless unless it's ctf. I fought with a rhino once with my str/dex fox wearing swift and it ended in a tie :chuncky:

Ignitedmage
02-09-2015, 08:43 AM
I'll advice you to use pro vanities and hide you're kdr. People will think that you are not a new gen and leave you alone.( don't do this by a old account that is hunted)

angeldawn
02-11-2015, 08:38 PM
Ppl tend to team/rush/spawn ppl who do the same and hold spots while they are getting 3v2.

What goes around comes around.

Groaning
02-11-2015, 08:46 PM
I can't join a non endgame PvP game and not be rushed by the entire opposite team. My name is not recognizable either so its no vendetta. Same with CTF and spawn killings.

thats why you follow me and go to L51

Epw
02-12-2015, 06:31 AM
thats why you follow me and go to L51
51 rhinos are hmmmmm delicious.

Burstnuke
02-12-2015, 07:12 AM
theres no skill, sry bby

Luks like others agree with me, srry bby.

dudetus
02-12-2015, 10:33 AM
I agree that u disagree

Burstnuke
02-12-2015, 04:00 PM
I agree that u disagree

I agree about you agreeing with me disagreeing

Armourslash
02-13-2015, 04:23 PM
51 rhinos are hmmmmm delicious.

I don't see many at 51.

Epw
02-13-2015, 04:28 PM
I don't see many at 51.
Personally i saw 2 random 51-53 rhinos. They got farmed pretty badly.

Armourslash
02-14-2015, 03:37 PM
Personally i saw 2 random 51-53 rhinos. They got farmed pretty badly.

What by? Egotistical bears? I bet.

Epw
02-14-2015, 08:28 PM
What by? Egotistical bears? I bet.
You are right.
Im also a lvl 50 hate/death bear. But im always open for chellanges. I consider myself as a "fair pvper" :)

anahadaz
02-15-2015, 09:03 AM
You are right.
Im also a lvl 50 hate/death bear. But im always open for chellanges. I consider myself as a "fair pvper" :)
Are you boarded?

Epw
02-15-2015, 09:35 AM
Are you boarded?
Nope.

Hurikaz
02-15-2015, 10:03 AM
Luks like others agree with me, srry bby.

just my personal opinion babe

Timelife
02-16-2015, 11:34 AM
just my personal opinion babe

ily

Etarbitrev
02-16-2015, 06:21 PM
I have the same problem however I am more liberal with mute button.
This is the solution.

Deusabug
02-18-2015, 01:06 PM
#thelinglivegrandchase

Cloudwater
02-19-2015, 02:38 PM
I was the BEST mage :O Some mages RELY on SAVAGE to win. I proved once and for all that FIERY was SUPERIOR.

EVERYONE HATED ME. Everyone rushed me because I was right all along, JEALOUS.

:O

bglir
02-20-2015, 07:04 PM
I was the BEST mage :O Some mages RELY on SAVAGE to win. I proved once and for all that FIERY was SUPERIOR.

Hey cloud, hehe longtime no see ya, ctf not the same without you, You pro top pvp ctf int mage, hope you playing PL again, so best of luck in real life.

Befs
02-20-2015, 09:34 PM

Gotcha.

HarryBear
02-21-2015, 02:35 AM

Come back cloud. Everyone can hate us together.

Armourslash
02-21-2015, 07:04 AM

You get farmed pretty badly in pvp, everytime I join a game where you're in there you're lying on the floor dead o.O

Ignitedmage
02-21-2015, 08:02 AM

Aww cloud, i know you were the best in Trash Talking