PDA

View Full Version : 2015-01-12 Content Update (167252)

AAA
01-12-2015, 06:17 PM
+ The double crate odds event is now over.
+ Hammerjaw and Glacian will be removed from Locked Grand Crates of the watch on Thursday 1/15.
+ Visit the Insider Section at www.SpacetimeGames.com for a sneak peek of what’s to come!

Samaeldavisjr
01-12-2015, 06:19 PM
Pow

Zeus
01-12-2015, 06:24 PM
Were locked crates added to Arena Master Chests because I just looted one from it...

mmaachilles211
01-12-2015, 06:25 PM
+ Hammerjaw and Glacian will be removed from Locked Grand Crates of the watch on Thursday 1/15.
+ Visit the Insider Section at www.SpacetimeGames.com for a sneak peek of what’s to come!

Where are we supposed to look for the sneak peek?

hozukreti
01-12-2015, 06:25 PM
removed forever?? ah ok now people gonna hoarding it..lucky who still have it :p

mmaachilles211
01-12-2015, 06:26 PM
Were locked crates added to Arena Master Chests because I just looted one from it...

Bwahahaha

mlkyduby
01-12-2015, 06:28 PM
You should seriously add a specific link....annoying looking through all links....

Ravager
01-12-2015, 06:39 PM

No. I looted a crate from an Arena Chest about a month ago. Though it was a lucky crate but was 2k,2k,2k.

How do people get Hammerjaw and Glacian now? Will you guys put them into the old corresponding elite levels?

Zeus
01-12-2015, 06:40 PM
No. I looted a crate from an Arena Chest about a month ago. Though it was a lucky crate but was 2k,2k,2k.

How do people get Hammerjaw and Glacian now? Will you guys put them into the old corresponding elite levels?

Do you think the locked crate was put in instead of a fossil? I've opened a lot of arena master chests with nothing...

Haligali
01-12-2015, 06:45 PM
Its a bad idea, people used to get the arcane ap by buying cheap arcane egg and open it. Can you put them into old elite chests at least, eg hammerjaw into elite pirate gold, glacian into elite gold warchest?

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk

Diggdugg
01-12-2015, 06:50 PM
Why did you remove the run and gun from mages???? Guns are basically the same as staffs now.... Thanks a lot sts for screwing the mage again... Anything else....maybe remove ice skill in pvp...oh yea you did...

Worship
01-12-2015, 06:55 PM
removed forever?? ah ok now people gonna hoarding it..lucky who still have it :p
I dont think locked forever..

hozukreti
01-12-2015, 07:02 PM
I dont think locked forever..

yep, they said hj and glaci available on special event..Maybe glacian for winter event and hammerjaw for shark week.

Worship
01-12-2015, 07:04 PM
yep, they said hj and glaci available on special event..Maybe glacian for winter event and hammerjaw for shark week.
Oh wow, I didn't know that.. Well they HAVE been here for what? 2 years now?

Sorcerie
01-12-2015, 07:38 PM
Instead of putting them in chests how about you make them farmable from the elite boss.

Hammerjaw would drop from elite Bloodhammer 2 and glacian from elite Grimnir with the same current odds as a locked crate as the drop rate.

#moarfarmablearcanespls #donttakeawaythecheapestwaytogetarcaneaps

Ravager
01-12-2015, 08:26 PM
Do you think the locked crate was put in instead of a fossil? I've opened a lot of arena master chests with nothing...

Not sure. I have only encountered this once. I thought it might be a lucky crate with a fossil but it was all 2k's.

aquascaper
01-12-2015, 08:46 PM
Yay :D

ganged
01-12-2015, 09:23 PM
pls dont put hj to shark weekend its an arcane not mythic plus people will be hoarding it alot

epicrrr
01-13-2015, 01:07 AM
link me to this elusive insider section please :)

hozukreti
01-13-2015, 01:14 AM
pls dont put hj to shark weekend its an arcane not mythic plus people will be hoarding it alot

Last shark weekend, hj still in locked crate they give more chance to looted it, but you know what means by "chance".

hozukreti
01-13-2015, 01:16 AM
link me to this elusive insider section please :)

here you go

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?202724-Something-new-is-on-the-way

They give sneak peak to new companion, lets hope no nerf & buff again to this new companion for this year onward.

vawaid
01-13-2015, 02:38 AM
Why did you remove the run and gun from mages???? Guns are basically the same as staffs now.... Thanks a lot sts for screwing the mage again... Anything else....maybe remove ice skill in pvp...oh yea you did...
I thought it was only me, I cant shoot backward.

Energizeric
01-13-2015, 03:33 AM
]How do people get Hammerjaw and Glacian now? Will you guys put them into the old corresponding elite levels?

I think that's a really good idea. They should be made to be super rare drops from elite bosses. They can have their own loot table like the Mythic Amulet Recipe, so that way people can't take advantage with lep and luck elixirs. Hammerjaw should drop from elite Kraken bosses, and Glacian should drop from elite Nordr bosses. And how about make the chances for these drops 2x for the last boss in each of those 2 expansions.

That would revive some interest in farming those dungeons.

Haligali
01-13-2015, 05:04 AM
Hm.. removed from locked crate of the watch, so hammerjaw and glacian pets still lootable from elondrian, ursume and necro crates?

Raleighzsz
01-13-2015, 09:00 AM
Hm.. removed from locked crate of the watch, so hammerjaw and glacian pets still lootable from elondrian, ursume and necro crates?

hmm, no

Haligali
01-13-2015, 09:01 AM
hmm, no

If you have no idea, please don't comment.

notfaded1
01-13-2015, 09:43 AM
red pets have never been in non-locked crates... (well I guess vip crates but that's an exception)

Wow this makes our guild contest prize of Glacian all the more awesome now!!!

Bring on the new redpets and if two are coming out of the loot table I hope either the new redpet is going in both slots or there are two new redpets! Keep this in mind otherwise it will essentially be a nerf to the red egg drop rate!

lethaljade
01-13-2015, 09:52 AM
Ive also looted a locked crate from an arena chest b4.

Truememories
01-13-2015, 10:37 AM
Hello

What about Event crates? Hj and glacian still gonna be found there?

Haligali
01-13-2015, 10:56 AM
Hello

What about Event crates? Hj and glacian still gonna be found there?

I think yes, the loot or the odds was never changed after event in those crates.

Dwakell
01-13-2015, 11:00 AM
oh..

Truememories
01-13-2015, 11:14 AM
I think yes, the loot or the odds was never changed after event in those crates.
That's true
I dunno if it's worth to buy one of them now and maybe re-sell them when they getting expensive or use it for my twinks, alts etc.
It is possible they gonna return at shark weekend or whatever?
I just dont want to be forced to pay 10m+ if im interested in some of them...even they are outdated
That doesn't matter

Energizeric
01-13-2015, 11:50 AM
Unless someone is a collector, I don't see them buying these 2 pets for high prices because they just are not as good as the later released arcane pets.

octavos
01-13-2015, 11:57 AM
Unless someone is a collector, I don't see them buying these 2 pets for high prices because they just are not as good as the later released arcane pets.

releasing them as a farmable pet for errr....a quest item would be fantastic.
being a collector of arcane pets is nice..but give people some hope, like something to hunt for in regular/elite maps..maybe a very rare drop from bosses across alor.

Truememories
01-13-2015, 12:45 PM
releasing them as a farmable pet for errr....a quest item would be fantastic.
being a collector of arcane pets is nice..but give people some hope, like something to hunt for in regular/elite maps..maybe a very rare drop from bosses across alor.
I dont like the idea to make it farmable
I sure one of the reasons that hj and Glacian will be removed is that they are almost mainstream pets
If your known in someof the most active twink bracket in AL you will know those pets are most often pet along with dovabear (#1 Mainstream)
Sts just made too many specials/events where hj and glacian were dropped and now maybe they trying to get the balance

Higuani
01-13-2015, 12:54 PM
Make a new boss like bael and crunch who drops 1 egg and 3 other legendary items. So this egg would be still have some value because its 'arcane'

Zeus
01-13-2015, 01:17 PM
Glacian and Hammerjaw still had some use for twinks. Why remove those instead of the outdated mythic pendants when you've already replaced the mythic amulet for something better via planar arena? If it's out with the old and in with the new, removing mythic pendants first is what I (and I'm sure many others) would like to see.

octavos
01-13-2015, 01:19 PM
I dont like the idea to make it farmable
I sure one of the reasons that hj and Glacian will be removed is that they are almost mainstream pets
If your known in someof the most active twink bracket in AL you will know those pets are most often pet along with dovabear (#1 Mainstream)
Sts just made too many specials/events where hj and glacian were dropped and now maybe they trying to get the balance

im sure you love to twink, while I actually like to farm and play PvE missions. These pets are outdated compared to other arcane pets..even some legendary have better stats then these pets. Balance will come in he change of our skills that need tweeking, no one told them to have many 2x locked events/plat sales lol. As for livening up PvE, these would be nice to farm. PvP is an afterthought anyway considering that the the majority wants something to do after events are done

Make a new boss like bael and crunch who drops 1 egg and 3 other legendary items. So this egg would be still have some value because its 'arcane'

something...anything..something to farm would be great :)

Glacian and Hammerjaw still had some use for twinks. Why remove those instead of the outdated mythic pendants when you've already replaced the mythic amulet for something better via planar arena? If it's out with the old and in with the new, removing mythic pendants first is what I (and I'm sure many others) would like to see.

yea..the outdating things is a bit backwards... XD

Enterradora
01-13-2015, 01:55 PM
I think a good idea is put them on: Hammejaw >>> Elite golden pirate chest and Glacian >>> Elite Golden warchest.

They did that on outdated Arcane hooks.

And PPL who don't have the best gear to farm Elite tombs/arena atleast can have a chance to farm something instead farming lockeds all day...

octavos
01-13-2015, 03:14 PM
I think a good idea is put them on: Hammejaw >>> Elite golden pirate chest and Glacian >>> Elite Golden warchest.

They did that on outdated Arcane hooks.

And PPL who don't have the best gear to farm Elite tombs/arena atleast can have a chance to farm something instead farming lockeds all day...

the problem is what does that mean for all singe/samuel owners..will it flood the market..because now with those 2 pets out of the locked chests...means more singes/samuels in the AH and more shards also...now with this new pet those will also flood the market...what will STS do to counter that? becuse i dont want my pet to lose value as people who own hammer and glacian would also think.

I would love to see a list of current items in those locked and everytime it changes to have that list also updated...atm even I don't know what falls from those chests (arcane, mythic...ect...)..and iv'e been playing since day 1 XD.

Enterradora
01-13-2015, 03:24 PM
the problem is what does that mean for all singe/samuel owners..will it flood the market..because now with those 2 pets out of the locked chests...means more singes/samuels in the AH and more shards also...now with this new pet those will also flood the market...what will STS do to counter that? becuse i dont want my pet to lose value as people who own hammer and glacian would also think.

I would love to see a list of current items in those locked and everytime it changes to have that list also updated...atm even I don't know what falls from those chests (arcane, mythic...ect...)..and iv'e been playing since day 1 XD.

I already have hj, payed x2 the price these days, and don't thing about see a lot pets if they put in elite respective chest, u saw a lot hooks flood the market? no because the chance to get arcane item from elite chests its extremelly rare.

i.e. Arcane shard loot in elite gold dragonscale chest, u think all that arcane rings out there are from elite chest? ofc no, 80% or more are from lockeds.

And don't expect to singe/samael fllod the market too, they only replace hj and glacian for other arcanes. Thats all.

Also ppl lose the money on items who owned in the past.

I bought my arcane maul for 15m clean, Elon gun for 16.5m, look the prices now. When kershal was realised ppl paying 60m for it, now hit 10m.

I only say have a chance to get that pets, doesnt matter which price ( not gonna be a lot, or low, everyone know Dovabear is on pair whit hj ) , just a chance to get them

Uverworld
01-22-2015, 10:54 AM
lol

Manggasejuk
02-09-2015, 05:54 AM
Sell hj