PDA

View Full Version : I'm back!

Fao
01-12-2015, 10:02 PM
I'm back! Like I've posted on AL and Pl forums, I'm back! I had a little incident and couldn't play until Christmas so yeah :/

But I have a few questions! I'm level 36, have some or the best gear, but I kinda wanna know what the new stuff to farm is, not Christmas but just what's the best stuff to farm, or should I say rarest/most expensive?

Thanks, and cya around!

-Fao

MeganNicole
01-13-2015, 12:33 AM
I'm back! Like I've posted on AL and Pl forums, I'm back! I had a little incident and couldn't play until Christmas so yeah :/

But I have a few questions! I'm level 36, have some or the best gear, but I kinda wanna know what the new stuff to farm is, not Christmas but just what's the best stuff to farm, or should I say rarest/most expensive?

Thanks, and cya around!

-Fao

The best stuff is black druidic set, moontear relic gem and petrifed, the assistant mask, and relic weapon :( http://shadesofvermilion.appspot.com check the link for the info..

Sent From My Coca Cola Botlle 2015 Using Alien Tapatalk

geubar
01-13-2015, 04:17 AM

Thanks, and cya around!

-Fao

depends how long u have been gone ..there's
Dark order (assassin like outfit)
Assistant mask (black wolf mask)
Petrified fang (relic beast gem)
Teal raver top (teal raver top)
Teal raver legs (teal raver legs
Savage apathy gem (store bought)
Teal raver helmet (store bought)
Orders outfit (store bought)
thats all i can think of atm hope this helps:eagerness:

Rarest:
Black druid top/legs
Albino bats
Teal raver legs
Assistant mask (isn't as common as it used to)
bout all the rarest farm-able items i can think of hope this also helps

Most expensive farm-able items
Black druid top
Albino bats
i'm not 100% sure but these items are pretty pricey
hope this helped and ...welcome back

Fao
01-13-2015, 12:47 PM
What have been all the cap levels and what were the rewards? I'm pretty sure I've capped every time, but not sure.

geubar
01-13-2015, 01:06 PM
What have been all the cap levels and what were the rewards? I'm pretty sure I've capped every time, but not sure.

sad to say no new level caps

Fao
01-13-2015, 02:07 PM
sad to say no new level caps

I'm just asking what they have been and what there rewards were!

Mkthekiller
01-17-2015, 02:10 AM
I'm just asking what they have been and what there rewards were!

There was 26 long ago which granted kriegbane title and kriegberg helix axes of invasion...then it went 31 which granted stone grinder title and gargoyle pet...then it is 36 granting shadow of death title and grimoire pet...sadly about 2 year have passed till the lvl cap is 36, but I believe this year a level cap raise will take place. :)

MeganNicole
01-17-2015, 06:41 AM
If they not update it how? Whats gonna happen?

Sent From My Vampire Using Ghost Tapatalk

Mkthekiller
01-19-2015, 06:35 AM
Nothing will happen 'cuz they will update soon! :)

MeganNicole
01-20-2015, 12:29 AM
But when? :confused: :sly: still lol 2 years more?

Boogiez
01-20-2015, 01:25 AM
there was 26 long ago which granted kriegbane title and kriegberg helix axes of invasion...then it went 31 which granted stone grinder title and gargoyle pet...then it is 36 granting shadow of death title and grimoire pet...sadly about 2 year have passed till the lvl cap is 36, but i believe this year a level cap raise will take place. :)

when the cap is lvl 31 is also have pet i forgot the name its looks like gargoyle

Mkthekiller
01-20-2015, 06:21 AM
when the cap is lvl 31 is also have pet i forgot the name its looks like gargoyle

I also don't know the actual name.

Mkthekiller
01-20-2015, 06:22 AM
But when? :confused: :sly: still lol 2 years more?

Very soon apisy! :)

MeganNicole
01-20-2015, 10:12 AM
Very soon apisy! :)

Hmmm :( ive waited for 3 years for the cap raised ... Hwuaa gonna cry :mad: :( lol

Mkthekiller
01-21-2015, 06:37 AM
Hmmm :( ive waited for 3 years for the cap raised ... Hwuaa gonna cry :mad: :( lol

Patience! I think that is what you say! :) :) :)

MeganNicole
01-21-2015, 06:49 AM
Patience! I think that is what you say! :) :) :)

Ya ofcourse :( , but if u patience for a long time and they didnt do anything? What will u do?

Mkthekiller
01-22-2015, 05:32 AM
Ya ofcourse :( , but if u patience for a long time and they didnt do anything? What will u do?

Wait for some more time... :)

MeganNicole
01-22-2015, 06:34 AM
........... Wait wait...................

Mkthekiller
01-23-2015, 06:50 AM
........... Wait wait...................

Sadly there is no use to wait anymore because of this- http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?205167-Regarding-future-development-on-legacy-games ...but no worries, DL is still very addictive and cool! :)