PDA

View Full Version : I'm back!

Fao
01-12-2015, 10:07 PM
I've posted a thread like this one in PL, AL, and DL forums, but I'm making a return to SL for good after a little incident and I couldn't play until Christmas!

I've been wondering somethings about recent Star Legends, what is the current cap? where is the place to level 43 to the cap? What are the valuables that people farm? And what's the "good gear" people use at level the cap?

Thanks, and cya around!

-Fao(Bizilia in SL)

Carcinogen
01-13-2015, 12:11 AM
Napalm is still lyfe.

Doframingo
01-13-2015, 06:32 AM
I've posted a thread like this one in PL, AL, and DL forums, but I'm making a return to SL for good after a little incident and I couldn't play until Christmas!

I've been wondering somethings about recent Star Legends, what is the current cap? where is the place to level 43 to the cap? What are the valuables that people farm? And what's the "good gear" people use at level the cap?

Thanks, and cya around!

-Fao(Bizilia in SL)

Welcome back! Theres no changes in SL, just hopes, enjoy.

Fao
01-13-2015, 08:28 AM
Welcome back! Theres no changes in SL, just hopes, enjoy.

But there's a new cap and new map? I left when it was 46 and I've seen higher!

Doframingo
01-13-2015, 09:29 AM
But there's a new cap and new map? I left when it was 46 and I've seen higher!

lv51 cap!!

Uafaud
01-13-2015, 09:54 AM
hi and welcome back!
-current cap is 51
-newest map is aftermath/biohazard/exodus
-current level to level up for 43 is sts25 tarasa colony untill you're 45 to go to the new maps
-valuables (not a merch) but legendary gear people farm ofc dropping a napalm in hive would get you rich asap!
-good gear op->surmanx planet killer set for commando-> vak'ryall set for engineer->uraz riven set

Fao
01-13-2015, 10:01 AM
hi and welcome back!
-current cap is 51
-newest map is aftermath/biohazard/exodus
-current level to level up for 43 is sts25 tarasa colony untill you're 45 to go to the new maps
-valuables (not a merch) but legendary gear people farm ofc dropping a napalm in hive would get you rich asap!
-good gear op->surmanx planet killer set for commando-> vak'ryall set for engineer->uraz riven set
Thanks for the info man!

Burninglamp
01-13-2015, 02:28 PM
FARM: napalm
USE: napalm
FAVORITE: napalm
NAPALM: napalm
THE END