PDA

View Full Version : New arcane pet ??!

Hamid Ahfir
01-13-2015, 04:57 AM
Hay all , have see glacian and Hammerjaw should be removed from crates , so after this.. i thinking we can drop them from anything other or just 2 new arcane pet from crates or planar chest/golden dragonscale chest ???!!
(If u have a thread with some pic or other , tell me plz)

Aimedgirl ! :)

TheBoon
01-13-2015, 05:00 AM
It's arcane rarity bro,

Rx8
01-13-2015, 05:10 AM
they need more space, the loot drops would get messed up. That's why they are removing them. also they are way old pats.

Hamid Ahfir
01-13-2015, 05:33 AM
they need more space, the loot drops would get messed up. That's why they are removing them. also they are way old pats.
I dont care about that.. telling if uk anything about this , have a pic or idea.. what u have telling all old player know that . Ty :)

Rx8
01-13-2015, 06:35 AM
I dont care about that.. telling if uk anything about this , have a pic or idea.. what u have telling all old player know that . Ty :)

i dont why are u such a stubborn person. There was a earlier thread on a new genie-like pet.

Xeusx
01-13-2015, 08:25 AM
I really lol'd at your post. They removed HJ and Glacian to make more space. And only 1 new arcane pet is coming, you can check at insiders section.

Dex Scene
01-13-2015, 08:53 AM
One thing that actually need to be removed is "Conquistadors"

nevercan
01-13-2015, 10:01 AM
One thing that actually need to be removed is "Conquistadors"
Lolz YES i rather have hj or glacian then "Conquisradors"

MeganNicole
01-13-2015, 11:45 AM
Ty all :) (exept rx8 cuz its a kid )

Lol agreed :thumbup:

Sent From My Coca Cola Botlle 2015 Using Alien Tapatalk

Kakashis
01-13-2015, 02:19 PM
Let's wait out the genie in a bottle! I can't wait for next expansion! I predict it will be a dessert campaign! We've had:

Gloomy undead city
Pirates and water
Frozen nordr
Alien space/dimensional time portal
Jungle and volcanic fires!

I will run around in a sandy/rocky in frozen gear Haha my favorite to date is the sky city's of s1 with Brackenridge! Maybe they'll have a God's map with Greek theme xD

nevercan
01-13-2015, 03:27 PM
Let's wait out the genie in a bottle! I can't wait for next expansion! I predict it will be a dessert campaign! We've had:

Gloomy undead city
Pirates and water
Frozen nordr

I will run around in a sandy/rocky in frozen gear Haha my favorite to date is the sky city's of s1 with Brackenridge! Maybe they'll have a God's map with Greek theme xD

The 3 last bosses if new continent wil be himaglava villi and uller

UndeadJudge
01-13-2015, 03:34 PM
Why don't they just remove mythic amulets...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

nevercan
01-13-2015, 03:38 PM
Why don't they just remove mythic amulets...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Why not?

Raregem
01-13-2015, 03:41 PM
Lockeds need a huge overhaul in general to make them worth opening again. We should see a crate "refresh" when the new expansion is near. Mythic amulets, blood ruby (replaced with 46 mythic ring) con gear all need to be removed.

I just hope the new arcane pet doesn't require crafting and if it does it's not ridiculous like nekro and the never present vials.

CouchPass
01-13-2015, 05:49 PM
I can't find the new arcane pet link. I'm gonna lol if that was a joke.

oxon
01-13-2015, 06:12 PM
Lockeds need a huge overhaul in general to make them worth opening again. We should see a crate "refresh" when the new expansion is near. Mythic amulets, blood ruby (replaced with 46 mythic amulet) con gear all need to be removed.

I just hope the new arcane pet doesn't require crafting and if it does it's not ridiculous like nekro and the never present vials.

i agree,locks need a serious overhaul,i don't see us getting a lvl 46 mythic amulet ,seeing as we recently got the planar pendant,we do however need a new mythic ring,something relatively close to the arcane ring,and mythic armor is long over do....

Hadec
01-13-2015, 07:03 PM

Gloomy undead city
Pirates and water
Frozen nordr

U will face my ancestors bro buahahhahahaha

Raregem
01-13-2015, 07:22 PM
i agree,locks need a serious overhaul,i don't see us getting a lvl 46 mythic amulet ,seeing as we recently got the planar pendant,we do however need a new mythic ring,something relatively close to the arcane ring,and mythic armor is long over do....

Ah yea, I meant to put ring. I was thinking about the useless amulets still currently in there and mistyped.

Hail
01-13-2015, 09:42 PM
Decent weapons would be nice. They dont make em like they used to! (Dws, Ss, Capt axe, Depraved and such)

Remiem
01-14-2015, 01:38 PM
Glad to hear you're all excited! Thanks for the suggestions on what should and shouldn't stay in the crates. We'll definitely look into a "refresh" as the next expansion nears.

UndeadJudge
01-14-2015, 01:42 PM
Why not?

They're so incredibly worthless. And besides, the new mythic amulet was released already. Imagine to find a mythic in crates, getting excited until you notice it sells for less than 200k. Their prices keep dropping and dropping.

Spell
01-14-2015, 01:45 PM
Glad to hear you're all excited! Thanks for the suggestions on what should and shouldn't stay in the crates. We'll definitely look into a "refresh" as the next expansion nears.

Lunar/doom/fang pendants ALL need to be removed.its such a bi......g slap in the face to loot them after opening hundreds of crates

nevercan
01-14-2015, 02:48 PM
They're so incredibly worthless. And besides, the new mythic amulet was released already. Imagine to find a mythic in crates, getting excited until you notice it sells for less than 200k. Their prices keep dropping and dropping.
Im just joking, dont worry be happy :)

Wutzgood
01-14-2015, 06:26 PM
Yeah main problem with locked is the gear has been in it way too long. This has been the longest by far any gear has stayed the same in locked.

Once the new expansion comes and the conquistador and expedition gear is replaced locked prices will rise again.

Mythic amulets and ring also need to be replaced as well. They are always available in elite gold chests still if anyone wants them.

hozukreti
01-15-2015, 03:32 AM
2 arcane pet removed from locked crate, 1 the genie already have some sneak peak there and 1 more maybe available on next event?

Hackerprince
01-15-2015, 03:44 AM
It would be great to have a mythic pet rather than arcane. Last mythic pet is Scorch which is basically an useless pet. Two new arcane pets came after that i.e. SNS and Nekro. And we would say that dovabear, blinky and yowie is really better than scorch or ripmaw. There has to be a very good gap between legendary and mythic pets. After all we are paying 250 plats for 1 mythic pet. So question is that is there no mythic pet which makes it different from legendary? Well yes, look at slag, grimm, abaddon those are still cool. But seriously pets like flapjack is really better than ripmaw from my point of view. So, either buff up scorch / ripmaw which makes a mythic pet better than legendary pet or a add a serious 250 plat worth mythic pet.

-(with love) Hackerprince

elitwarrio
01-15-2015, 03:45 AM
Lunar/doom/fang pendants ALL need to be removed.its such a bi......g slap in the face to loot them after opening hundreds of crates

True, i opened 1700 plats lockeds and got a lunar also few days ago... -.-