PDA

View Full Version : Opening Ursume Crates on Level 3 and Level 4 toons gives Level 11 items

Fyrce
01-13-2015, 05:31 AM
BUG: Opening Locked Ursume Crates on Level 3 and Level 4 toons gives Level 11 items.

A search of the auction house shows there are no level 3 or level 4 Frozen items. Only Frigid and Icescale items.

This is a bug -- a level 3 or level 4 character has no use for level 11 items. I have tested this a few times and find this to be annoying.

PLEASE FIX. Thank you.

Rx8
01-13-2015, 06:33 AM
BUG: Opening Locked Ursume Crates on Level 3 and Level 4 toons gives Level 11 items.

A search of the auction house shows there are no level 3 or level 4 Frozen items. Only Frigid and Icescale items.

This is a bug -- a level 3 or level 4 character has no use for level 11 items. I have tested this a few times and find this to be annoying.

PLEASE FIX. Thank you.

not a bug at all. The least level gears have been limited to level 10-11 items. Even support gave me the same answer.

Wutzgood
01-14-2015, 09:22 PM
Yep it's in a topic somewhere. Locked only had level 10-11 gear the lowest. The free frozen event chests were the only way to get lower level event gear.