PDA

View Full Version : How defeat boss planar tomb 1 ?

Mr Vinc
01-13-2015, 06:30 AM
Because my bad experience, always lose lol

Mr Vinc
01-13-2015, 06:30 AM
Not lose, but Failed hehe

Sakurahb
01-13-2015, 09:00 AM
Your ign ?
Or add me : Sakurahb
Ill show you the tricks

Dex Scene
01-13-2015, 09:11 AM
Use Kelvin.
When the boss shows red, dont just blindly Stun him, wait wait. Wait approx 11secs. When the boss is about to jump and set the fire, stun the boss right before it with your kelvin.

If there is an inexperienced user using kelvin in your Party, tell him not to use kelvin.
Because he might not know the real time to stun the boss and he can stun the boss way before the 11 secs (when actually boss needs to be stunned) and boss gets stun immunity for 6-7 secs. In that 6-7 secs your stun won't work as the boss is stun immune already!
Good luck!

Litheus
01-13-2015, 09:14 AM
stun him, pull him, smash him, thrash him

GoodSyntax
01-13-2015, 09:29 AM
Dex Scene is absolutely correct! Kelvin or George are your best bets (Kelvin is preferred because of his faster cooldown).

The only difference I would suggest is to count to 8 slowly when you first see the red ring of fire, then perform the stun (via pet AA). Beyond that, have your squishies attack at kiting range.

If the squishies stay at kiting range, and see his fireball attack, tell them to retreat away from him - this often allows you to avoid the attack, because if the initial attack doesn't kill you, the DoT often does. Even with 4k+ HP and nearly 1.6k armor, I sometimes die if I cannot pot fast enough.

Most good Warriors with decent stats can just tank whatever damage the boss doles out, therefore, your job is to make sure that you keep aggro so the ranged attackers don't have to spend much time repositioning and can focus on dealing out damage.

Beyond that, in an elixired, high damage team, you don't need a stun pet. If you can deal enough damage before his pillar is created, he gets stunned, but that means at least two or three maxed out rogues.

Shoot me a PM if you catch me in game, and I'll be happy to help you.

IGN: Kalizzaa

Rx8
01-13-2015, 11:03 AM
Use Kelvin.
When the boss shows red, dont just blindly Stun him, wait wait. Wait approx 11secs. When the boss is about to jump and set the fire, stun the boss right before it with your kelvin.

If there is an inexperienced user using kelvin in your Party, tell him not to use kelvin.
Because he might not know the real time to stun the boss and he can stun the boss way before the 11 secs (when actually boss needs to be stunned) and boss gets stun immunity for 6-7 secs. In that 6-7 secs your stun won't work as the boss is stun immune already!
Good luck!

8th or 9th tick maybe?

Zylx
01-13-2015, 12:06 PM
Good News: PT2/3 is a lot easier than PT1

GoodSyntax
01-13-2015, 01:48 PM
Good News: PT2/3 is a lot easier than PT1

Tomb 1 & 2 are easy and fun, Tomb 3 map is fun, but boss is -.-

Zylx
01-13-2015, 02:05 PM
Tomb 1 & 2 are easy and fun, Tomb 3 map is fun, but boss is -.-

Hence why Tomb 2 is more popular :D

Mr Vinc
01-13-2015, 05:16 PM
Your ign ?
Or add me : Sakurahb
Ill show you the tricks
My Ign mrvinc

Dalmony
01-13-2015, 06:37 PM
As above have said :)

The only thing I can add is that if it makes it easier to count to 8 seconds watch his fire flashes when he begins his big circle attack sequence. He begins to flash fire, once per second, so you can easily count the correct time to stun by counting 8 of these flashes and stunning at the 8th one. If no-one has stunned him early this will work.