PDA

View Full Version : {Pollata's Little Simple SiggZzzz}

Pollata1246
01-14-2015, 01:03 PM
If you wanna order a forum signature post your :-

Ign
Guild name
SS (Of Avatar and with pet if necessary)
Background theme (optional)
Motto (optional)

*Sigs are in size 900x150pix

THANKS!!
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________

Guild Threads

If any of you guys want me to write the guild thread for your guild for FREE. You just have to provide me with the rules and desires and stories (optional) and mottos (optional). I will take a time of about two days and then BOOM!! yor Guild Thread will be created with a disclaimer that this has been created by me.

Saturdays and Sundays closed (u can still post ur orders) according to IST

I am actually an AL player but a few people ordered signatures from PL, so the new branch of my sig shop @ PL forums!! Feeel FREEE to tell your order and please provide the SS if you want it in your sig.

IT IS ABSOLUTELY FREEE!!!!!

Pollata1246
01-14-2015, 01:05 PM
works done:-

Ignitedmage
02-25-2015, 10:36 AM
Ok. Found a way of posting my characters SS so here you go

If you can make a new sign adding my both chars in it. 126315It would be GREAT!
I can tell you info too bruu
Ign Kingshahzeb(Blazing)
Guild name : Death Threat(in rainbow colours)
SS are above
Background is wat you can select but if you add some fire touching, would be awesome for me like ur last sign
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______

If it's hard to make a new sign or the old one was perfect so here your signs with it but pls bro put my chars only in it