PDA

View Full Version : Arena Recipe

Huifrei
01-14-2015, 01:49 PM
Is Recipe drop rate bugged?? Im so tired of running it and dont drop 1!!!! Im wasting my plats... Its like if suposed to be like that to who use plats... So that we buy more plats.. Arena isn't easy, and many die alot.. This is what i feel..
Ive opened around 60 master chests and only got junk ... I saw u guys increased drop rate on Recipe, but to be honnest, it looks the same as before.. : / I think im not spending well my money on ur game, it looks loke the more money i spend, the more harder the game is.. I used to open Lockeds, many... Never got any arcane. . So i quit open them.. Yesterday got a locked inside a master chest... I opened thinking it was special, since its not normal get one inside a master chest.. got 6k... Please start to see that ur good clients are getting pissed off.. Or u will lose them.

Twix
01-16-2015, 07:31 AM
Sts doesnt force you to spend money, or force you to run arena again and again. Instead of making threads do something else like tombs if you want. It was your choice to donate money to sts.

Kriticality
01-16-2015, 11:20 AM
They put vials in the chests. Even if they continue to drop in price, you should be able to get a few and sell.