PDA

View Full Version : Remiem's Weekly Community Update | January 14, 2015

Remiem
01-14-2015, 05:23 PM
Happy Wednesday, Legends!

Is it that time of the week already? Time flies! Get ready for your weekly community update.

This week we put some focus on a few different things, some short-term, some long term, and I think you'll be happy with the results.

Here's what we focused on this week:

Undead Vials

A lingering issue from the Planar updates was how difficult it was to find Undead Ectoplasm Vials, the crafting material used to create Nekro. This one is delicate, because loot drop rates are determined based on rarity (Epic, Rare, etc.) not by individual item. That means, if we were to make a blanket increase of the drop rate to fix vials, it could displace the drop rate of other items of the same rarity. That could be bad! So, with that in mind we have made the following changes:

Drop Rate
We don't want to touch the drop rate, however we would propagate the Vial drop to also be available from Planar Tombs Elite content. Currently it only drops from Shuyal and Tindirin Elites, and this would keep it in line with where we want to see it. The other benefit is that it would now potentially drop in addition to the Planar goodies that are being actively farmed, and not explicitly the reason for doing Elite Shuyal content we hope. Player's already farm Planar, this would just get added to the mix!

Ultimately this results in more relevant mobs with a chance to drop the vial, which should help pad the Vial population in a healthy way.

Recipe Change
Currently the recipe requires 15 Undead Vials and the Arcane Fossil to craft a Nekro egg. The proposed change would reduce this number to 10. So you won't have to find so many in order to be able to craft Nekro.

These changes will go into effect in the Thursday, 1/15 update.

Frost-Touched Weapon Updates

Based on your feedback on the new Frost-Touched mythic weapons we made the following changes:

Frost-Touched Bulwark
The proc rate on the bulwark was actually pretty high already. In fact, it had a higher proc rate than the Elondrian Bulwark! However, we did identify some places where we could make it feel just a little more worth it's Mythic Rarity:

+ The proc now buffs the user with an armor boost.
+ Now has a chance to proc an armor debuff on enemies. This is a separate proc from ice spikes.
+ There is now an increased chance to proc on a charged attack.

Frost-Touched Rifle
There was some confusion on this one initially. The proc for the rifle was more of a charge and less of a random occurrence. The first hit applies a 20% reduction in movement, then 40%, 60%, 80%, then freezes on the 5th one. The applied slow effects drop off after about 4 seconds, so on a single target should stack up appropriately with a constant rate of fire. However, the stack starts over if the target dies or you switch targets, so the freeze appears to be very rare. This also does not apply to Bosses, much like other freezes and stuns don't for the most part. Here are the changes:

+ Now provides a mana regen passive effect and we increased its INT stat.
+ The proc now happens in 3 hits, up from 5, as above: 33% movement reduction on the first hit, 66% on the second, then frozen.
+ Now gives a 10% chance on hit to do an AOE spread of the slowing effect and do a small amount of damage.

Frost-Touched Bow
The proc rate on this one was indeed quite low, so we made the following changes:

+ Proc rate has been increased
+ The proc'd whirlpool now sucks in enemies toward it instead of knocking them back.
+ Whirlpools now do more damage per tick and on impact.
+ Now two proc'd whirlpools can be active at once, up from 1.
+ The bow now has a a 50% chance to freeze on the first hit (PvE only.)

These changes will go into effect 1/15.

Bug Fixes

The following bug fixes will go into effect during the update on 1/15.

Melee Distance Bug
After we fixed this last week we identified some bugs with the Maul of Ollerus that still caused this bug to happen. This has been fixed. If this bug still appears for you, please help us by reporting which weapon you are using. This will help us greatly with further fixes.

Can't get rid of Forged Energy Kits
You are now able to remove Forged Energy Kits from your inventory to clear up space.

Sorrax and Ferrix
This was a minor one, but we're giving everyone the right name back. :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Coming Next Week

We want to thank you for providing us with such great feedback on last week's post. We record each and every bug report, idea and suggestion and compare it against our schedule, available resources and more to help determine what we will focus on in the week ahead. This week we will be taking a look at:

+ Buffing Nekro
- We've heard your suggestions and will be looking into how to make Nekro's value match all effort you're putting in.

+ Assessing PvE gold payouts.
- There have been a lot of economic changes in AL over the years, but none to our PvE quest payouts. Many players believe that it's not longer a viable way to get the money you need to play the game! We'll be assessing that this week to see what we can do to make questing more worth your while.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Other Community News

Breeze

Carapace put out a post late last week with the proposed changes to Breeze, and we've hit a pretty good happy medium on his stats so that he's still worth the effort to obtain, but isn't completely overpowered in PvP. You can read that discussion here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?203008-Breeze-and-Undead-Vials

Here's a look at the proposed changes:

Breeze General
- Breeze's Movement speed has been increased about 10% to help him stay closer to his owner when playing catchup. This felt like a good way to boost him a little bit after the adjustments that are being made to his other abilities

Breeze Passive Attacks
- Maximum freeze time has been reduced from 4.0 seconds to 2.5 seconds, this applies to PvP only. PvE is unaffected and remains at 4.0 seconds.

Four seconds feels long enough thinking about it, but when you're actually in the heat of battle it's just too long even with a chance every 1 second to remove itself

- During this freeze in PvP, there is a 25% chance every .75 seconds that the freeze will remove itself early, that's 3 chances to break early

This makes it consistent with other stuns in PvP. You may get lucky and be able to shrug off that freeze early, or have to struggle through the full 2.5s

- After the passive freeze has been removed it will apply a freeze immunity independent of the stun immunity. This immunity will last either 7.5s or 10s. It will always be at least 7.5s, and at 7.5s it will have a 50/50 chance to stay on for another 2.5s or fall off at that 2.5s

This is a separate immunity in order to maintain Breeze being a bit more special given the amount of time he has been available with his present overpowered stats. We didn't have to do this, but it feels like a good middle ground. The length of the stun immunity is also a bit longer on average than normal stun immunities.

- Damage remains the same, as does it's ability to reduce movement speed

The only components of this to change are the ones causing the problems basically

Breeze Activated Ability
- Upon cast, there is a 50% chance to apply the 1s stun instead of 100% chance

Every time it was cast, it was getting a guaranteed

- The ice pool left on the ground now has a 50% chance to apply the same stun every tick instead of 100%

Subject to the same rules as the original cast, in lesser intervals. If you get away from the danger zone in a timely manner it won't catch you

- The stun effect applied in this ability is now subject to the 7.5s stun immunity shared by other pet abilities and skills like Fireball Knockdown

This prevents "stun lock" scenarios once the ice well goes down

- The initial damage caused by this ability has been increased to help compensate for the freeze and stun changes. This can crit

This should help compensate for the removal of stun locks, by giving a bit more damage on the front end

- Standing in Breeze's ice pool will now give you a 3% crit boost instead of dmg.

This part of the AA was bugged when it was released, and did not correctly grant the dmg boost. Damage Bonus is not incredibly useful though, given most players have +x% damage bonuses already which would negate the bonus of this so we will be changing it to Crit instead.

So, the next question is, When will these changes go into the game? These changes have gone to QA for testing and will be out as soon as testing is done. Since there is no way to predict what bugs might come from testing and how long those bugs will take to fix, I can't say an exact date, but know that we will get this out as soon as possible. For everyone's good, we're going to take the time that we need to make sure that we're putting in a solid update, not releasing fixes that create more bugs to fix. ;)

Class Balance
We have seen a lot of discussion about class balance and suggestions on how to level the playing field in PvP. We are definitely listening and taking all of your feedback to heart. If you recall, last year we started the conversation about some updates to the current Arcane Legends skill system. While I'm not at liberty to go into detail just yet, we are focusing more on that this year and think that it will make a big difference in class balance going forward. We're in the process of weighing out what it will take to get these system updates done and in game, so I will have more detail for you on this as we get more clarity on that. For now, just know that it is on our mind, but rather than put in band-aids and quick fixes, we really want to put the time in to fix it from the ground up.

What's Next?

What do you want to see next, folks? Let us know in the comments what you would like to see us put our attention on next and share your most brilliant ideas. I'll see you in next week's update!

octavos
01-14-2015, 06:01 PM
1st XD
I don't want to liquidate forged energy kits..but stash them for a latter date...id rather keep them there. Considering there will be more events that will use energy.
unless there will be no more energy, then i'll be glad to liquidate them.

1st As for making buffs to mythic pets, and have more of them...clones of sns/brothers and necro
2nd tokens, maybe having a goblin that gives tokens, teeth, hauntlet coins, extra gold ect...
3rd an AH notification of sales.

that is all from :ghost:

Dwakell
01-14-2015, 06:03 PM
Nice, thank you! :) Btw i want know when you guys release new level! :)

Candylicks
01-14-2015, 06:06 PM
This is a good update, can't wait to try out the bow changes and farm those vials. Keep it coming StS!!!

Zylx
01-14-2015, 06:15 PM
Guild Message Board!

Scorch buff!

Nuff said

Hercules
01-14-2015, 06:29 PM
Oh good, I want weekend of double chance for recipe please...

Raregem
01-14-2015, 06:33 PM
Energy kits stashable too please!

Buff scorch!

Will the pve gold assessment also be looking at item liquidation prices? Those need a boost too.

Please please please(yes I'm begging) something with arena loot. Avaree had some good suggestions on the last thread. Add vials to arena master chests, Ankhs, pots something! Maybe even gold pay outs 5, 10 and 25k. The arena is/has been in need of help since its release.

Leonut
01-14-2015, 07:04 PM
No mage buff yet again? Wow. You guys are getting very predictable. Walk the talk please.

Madnex
01-14-2015, 07:07 PM
Pertaining Nekro:
Please factor in that the two main reasons behind the pet owners complaining are:

Because the pet is not worth its pricetag! This used to be 50m and has lately been going down to the lower 40's. The only culprit for this overprice were the nonexistent Vials! Since you needed 15 for the egg, they pushed up the rarity and cost of the pet, unreasonably. Twice the price of Samael. Thrice the price of Singe. You can see why it was --incorrectly-- expected to be much more notably better.
Because Shady 'n' Surge was expected to be just "slightly better", which is the case when someone's looking at the Happiness Bonus. But, the problem lies in the arcane ability comparison - SnS's is on a whole different level than the rest of the top arcane pets damage-wise, which is what everyone cares most about.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looking forward to the rest of the changes being applied!

[...]we're going to take the time that we need to make sure that we're putting in a solid update, not releasing fixes that create more bugs to fix. ;)
<3

Ravager
01-14-2015, 07:22 PM
Concerning Frost Bulwark:

What about the issue where opponents simply dodge or walk out of the ice proc in PVP? The ice does not grant kills as well but that's a side issue.

Haligali
01-14-2015, 07:40 PM
I think its time to release SnS into locked crates after glacian and hammerjaw is removed.

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk

Avaree
01-14-2015, 07:40 PM
Energy kits stashable too please!

Buff scorch!

Will the pve gold assessment also be looking at item liquidation prices? Those need a boost too.

Please please please(yes I'm begging) something with arena loot. Avaree had some good suggestions on the last thread. Add vials to arena master chests, Ankhs, pots something! Maybe even gold pay outs 5, 10 and 25k. The arena is/has been in need of help since its release.

Arena needs a make over :) add some consumable items to planar arena master chests, pots, ankhs and gold...bonus Ultra rare paras & fossils :) but overall fix the most concerning bugs.

Avaree
01-14-2015, 07:46 PM
I think its time to release SnS into locked crates after glacian and hammerjaw is removed.

SNS (& Nightshade) was an event LB prize. Many players played for many hours, and paid a lot of gold for this pet, to place this in crates will enrage many in the community, including me, (I don't own SnS or Nightshade) leave those two pets out of looting equation.

Jazzi
01-14-2015, 07:50 PM
More vigorous bug fixing next please. Arena loot overhaul.

Btw is the mage rifle autoattack auto aim removal an intended nerf or a unintended bug?

Haligali
01-14-2015, 07:55 PM
SNS (& Nightshade) was an event LB prize. Many played many hours, and paid a lot of gold for this pet, to place this in crates will enrage many in the community, including me, (I don't own SnS) leave those two pets out of looting equation.

And not releasing the egg into lockeds was a failure, this should been corrected. I won a mythic ring on the 2013 time run contest, but i didn't expect to be op forever.

Avaree
01-14-2015, 08:14 PM
And not releasing the egg into lockeds was a failure, this should been corrected. I won a mythic ring on the 2013 time run contest, but i didn't expect to be op forever.

The blood ruby myth ring lb contest was a weekend ordeal, (which many would rather see weekend LB event than 4 wk long LB events)..You can't compare the Blood 2013 event with the 2014 SNS event. Leave the rarity of SnS & Nighshade as is. :)

Haligali
01-14-2015, 08:28 PM
The blood ruby myth ring lb contest was a weekend ordeal, (which many would rather see weekend LB event than 4 wk long LB events)..You can't compare the Blood 2013 event with the 2014 SNS event. Leave the rarity of SnS & Nighshade as is. :)

I compared because that was an usable item instead of a vanity. I didnt suggested to change rarity, its arcane.

aarrgggggg
01-14-2015, 08:33 PM
Concerning the changes made to the mythic weapons

Why does rogue bow get a 1 in 2 chance to freeze, but mage rifle only gets a 1 in 3 chance to freeze????
Seems backwards to me, mage should be 1 in 2 chances and rogue should be 1 in 3 since freeze is actually a mage skill :)
Thats besides the fact that rogues have more damage, armor, and hp.

Make sense???

Topchar
01-14-2015, 09:31 PM
New emoticon..

kananaskis
01-14-2015, 09:59 PM
i too am wondering why mage rifle auto aim on normal attack no longer works. it's a major change for pve and pvp. maybe it is a bug.

RDX
01-14-2015, 10:34 PM

Agree

RDX
01-14-2015, 10:41 PM
2x grand gem odd pls.already so late.this should be a must cause we got many 2x mythic arcane chance and plat sale but no 2x gem from a long time.pls consider this.

Leonut
01-15-2015, 01:19 AM
Concerning the changes made to the mythic weapons

Why does rogue bow get a 1 in 2 chance to freeze, but mage rifle only gets a 1 in 3 chance to freeze????
Seems backwards to me, mage should be 1 in 2 chances and rogue should be 1 in 3 since freeze is actually a mage skill :)
Thats besides the fact that rogues have more damage, armor, and hp.

Make sense???

That's because they factored the so called "mage buff is coming" but to be honest it's never coming. And trust me mage are worst than pets in AL. I wonder why they even bothered to create it in the first place.

Oh wait, the mage class was probably a beta testing for release of pets.

Leonut
01-15-2015, 01:41 AM
Remiem,

Not that I'm trying to be difficult.... It is 2015. If you can't even get a thread title date right, I can finally understand the various miscommunication and bugs in game.

The devil is in the details. Please.

Pollata1246
01-15-2015, 02:02 AM
Okay, now that it is "MID- JANUARY" i am gonna ask about WHERE THE **** IS THE MAGE BUFF??????

Dex Scene
01-15-2015, 03:17 AM
Ty AL.. GREAT JOBS...
PLEASE FIX the Joystick bug next week.

LytangxLyrdra
01-15-2015, 04:33 AM
Buff mage.

Pecah kaca,pecah gelas,sudah baca,harap balas.

siddhant
01-15-2015, 06:42 AM
thanks for all the updates especially the breeze one but where is the mage buff?ty.

Omisace
01-15-2015, 07:12 AM
^With a plethora of bugs and other in-game economy, stability and balance issues I'm not even expecting a sorcerer buff anymore XD . They will also have to consider the other 2 classes in buffing the sorcerer class plus the incoming skill system changes which is even more complicated stuff.

lethaljade
01-15-2015, 07:29 AM
Yay nekro buff!

justhell
01-15-2015, 07:37 AM
Are charge frost gun give more high change percentage for doin AOE ? And I wish I don't need to turn back again to shoot mob behind me after this buff.

Rx8
01-15-2015, 09:31 AM
Yay nekro buff!

finally it was ages. finally we can see a smile on nekro users...

@remi,

Can u guys discuss about scorch? the current expansioned mythic pet? He really needs a buff as the 250plat being paid is really not worth it. It is becoming a pet for speed than actually using it (except in pvp a few rogues use it for defense). And yeah...please have a look into it. thanks...

Candylicks
01-15-2015, 10:06 AM
Remiem,

Not that I'm trying to be difficult.... It is 2015. If you can't even get a thread title date right, I can finally understand the various miscommunication and bugs in game.

Whoaha I whipped up a contest thread w/ the wrong year this week. I'm in the dog house with Remi! lol.

Suggestions:

Fix Arena Chest Loot- REMOVE the shade and architect or greatly reduce it's appearance. ADD Ankh, potions, and hey hey hey how about some very rare PARA GEMS!!!! It compensates a little for the great cost of running arena chasing that recipe paper.

Visit us more. Come on red devs, be more visible in the game. I will never forget when you launched Tind and out popped Sam on the sea in expedition camp. That was so freaking cool. It gets us excited, and we love to see you in the game once in a while. Show us some of the things you are working on! We don't bite.... (hard)

Thanks for reading, this week's update is one of the best I have seen in a very long time. Feels good to see you guys responding quick to our feedback.

Adonisius
01-15-2015, 10:12 AM
1st XD
I don't want to liquidate forged energy kits..but stash them for a latter date...id rather keep them there. Considering there will be more events that will use energy.
unless there will be no more energy, then i'll be glad to liquidate them.

1st As for making buffs to mythic pets, and have more of them...clones of sns/brothers and necro
2nd tokens, maybe having a goblin that gives tokens, teeth, hauntlet coins, extra gold ect...
3rd an AH notification of sales.

that is all from :ghost:

I'm totally agree

Kakashis
01-15-2015, 10:35 AM
I love the changes of Frost bow. Will make it quite a bit more useful and a nice tradeoff of super healing of the elondrian bow. Best parts is that pulling and freezing aren't new skills that we didn't already have, but now just more frequent that will be nice!

Yay to better gold compensation of elites! As it is, if you run the maps enough times without any loot drop, you will go to the poor house for both anks and potions. Pure gold rewards would be nice or just reward us in pots and anks!

Shazbolt
01-15-2015, 10:45 AM
Thanks STG & the whole community, looking forward to a better year ahead.

Cheers everyone :) :applause:

Raregem
01-15-2015, 10:51 AM
+1 for adding Para gems to Arena Master Chests. If this does get implemented the gems that drop from the chest would need to be made TRADEABLE. The event gems we earned can stay non-tradeable but if they kept the arena chests ones the same it would defeat the purpose of adding them imo. Very rare would be good as long as they did drop. I can see the threads now asking where the gem is if they drop rate is almost non-existent. So it would be a tough thing to balance but would definitely add more to the chests than the already fabled fossil.

Raregem
01-15-2015, 10:55 AM
Remiem,

Come on man, how many people mess up the year when it's the start of a new one. I just wrote out a check with 2014 we are only 15 days in, it takes everyone some time to adjust when you've been writing 2014 for 365 days. Cut her some slack.

Candylicks
01-15-2015, 10:56 AM
+1 for adding Para gems to Arena Master Chests. If this does get implemented the gems that drop from the chest would need to be made TRADEABLE. The event gems we earned can stay non-tradeable but if they kept the arena chests ones the same it would defeat the purpose of adding them imo. Very rare would be good as long as they did drop. I can see the threads now asking where the gem is if they drop rate is almost non-existent. So it would be a tough thing to balance but would definitely add more to the chests than the already fabled fossil.

Yes good thinking. Tradeable para gems that drop rarely from arena chests, that would be so great instead of those shade/architect duds. We certainly love our paras.

Bhosxjay
01-15-2015, 11:14 AM
Guild Message when ever you log in..

New Loading Pic? Change it to Snge xD

Thrindal
01-15-2015, 11:45 AM
Something changed recently and Mage guns no longer fire backwards/auto aim.

As for forums... Change the settings to require a longer minimum length message to cut down on all the 1st, 2nd, 3rd annoyance.

Dalmony
01-15-2015, 11:47 AM
Just want to say that this weekly update is a GREAT addition to the forums, really, great idea!!

I love the mini newsletter style with all the relevant goings on from forums and game. Great job to you Remiem and the STG team :)

Something which is not yet top-of-the-list relevant, but which is being discussed in other threads is the fate of upgraded mythic gear and the hero of legend achievement points once the cap rise comes. I would like to see some thought going into the fate of this gear rather than simply have this gear become worthless inventory filler overnight.

Writing this I've had the idea that when the upgraded mythics become obsolete, they could remain untradeable, but an NPC would appear which exclusively trades your mythic set for an untradeable vanity set, maybe even a choice between two untradeable vanity sets.

What would be even more epically awesome would be that STG held a contest for a design to base the vanities on!

Inan'hesh
01-15-2015, 12:02 PM
OK, so its

Undead Vials drops in planar and nekro recipe changed to 10 vials. <-----Its been long overdue
Buff of the new frost mythic weapons. <-----Should have tested it before releasing, it would have saved you guys from all this trouble
Bug fixes on Maul of Ollerus and other minor bugs. <-----Thanks for this, and please fix all those pesky bugs in Madnex's list
Planning to buff nekro and a possible pve farming update. <-----Thanks for this too, and I hoped that the farming update will not be another pro"missed".
Breeze fix. <-----Very long long long over due
Another class balance promise again. <-----Its been 2 years and still no Sorcerer buff
Whats next? <-----The dueling feature that someone suggested in the January 6 community update SEE HERE

heisenberg
01-15-2015, 12:07 PM
Pls can put any effect visible in planar pendant?

Astride
01-15-2015, 12:23 PM
Regarding the class balance. I would like to underline the fact class balance does not mean "buff mages". It means all the classes have the same chances of killing each other, more or less. Let us all try to not mess things with wrong feedbacks and classbased requests.
Amen.

Bellaelda
01-15-2015, 12:31 PM
+1 to the idea of very rare Para gems in arena... It would be nice to farm one instead of taking to find a seller that won't rip us off! Lol

Mage buff???? SStill no date? We all so patient and cute... Cmon we need help. :-)

hozukreti
01-15-2015, 01:38 PM
Thanks for all great update and fixed! but why now freeze allowed in pvp room?! If you allowed freeze in pvp, why not allowed freeze from mage skill worked again at the first place?!

Now you see "class imbalance" that you talked about. You give other class to have freeze, and mage need to buy breeze to freeze, what a waste?!

Nice to see mage freeze allowed back in pvp at least same effect with breeze or better than that PET AA, thats fair for mage instead of get freeze by other class. We mage, we better than PET!

Bmwmsix
01-15-2015, 02:51 PM
Thank you for these updates ;_).

Would like to see:

- Notice/Info board inside Guildhall
- Guildbank
- Autoreject of pm and trade
- A visual button for party-, friend-, world - chat
- A screen where you only see skills, able to hide Avatar and party

- A quality test team who does nothing then test everything before it goes live

Peace ✌

KKIDIRA
01-15-2015, 02:56 PM
First I love the new mini weekly newsletter from out hard working devs, it keeps us interested, knowing that items of concern are being adressed and we don't feel like we are all in limbo. Great job with the changes for Nekro, frost buffs, breeze changes, maul fixes and energy kits :)
A few questions and comments..

Are undead vials on there own drop table like recipe? If not could it be move to its own? Would that make the change in drops of certain important items easier to manage? Is fossil on its own drop table?

Can the forged energy be stashed?

Increasing PvE payouts is awesome, are you able to cut back the amount of common and rare item drops from mobs? Or increase the liquidation of these items? remove some of the old common and rare items? Would this give room for more items to be added in future and decrease your data lists? Relist newer items as common or rare and do away with the old ones? Just thoughts, I don't know how much work this would take? But seems to me that shortening the list of worthless items from the beginning of the game would help in the long term for devs and players?

Skill changes.. its a huge change, there have been many threads including a 5 skill playing option, changing this I can just imagine is a huge feat with everything else in need of fixing. Yes it would be great to have 5 skills on the game play screen, I don't know what else... lol

An idea for pvp class adjustments for better clarity.. would it help the devs to make an account like ours without the red or green titles and join pvp with current gear being used, for both end game and twink lvls? See how the classes are take an inside look at how pvp is without the 'oh a dev is here, behave attitude? See what really goes on in the game? That being said. .

Seeing the devs in game with their red and green titles is awesome, like candy said, it excites everyone that you still want to play with us and want to enjoy the game you are developing. Even 5-10 mins every couple days of 1 dev or another coming onine to say hello and run a map would boost morale of the game considerably, many still look to the devs as God's with all the power, especially newer players :) Maybe just don't get sucked into the 'only joining the op guilds' type thing as has happened in the past... js.. Everyone in game loves a dev showing up not just the op players @@and guilds ;)

Can you fix the auto attack of mage gun shooting enemies when they are running out or away from mobs? Mages have enough problems :)

Can you fix the movement joystick problem where your character runs off on its own or joystick gets stuck and wont move?

Is its possible to make an option to turn off private messages? Like turning off guild chat?

Loving some of the other ideas from other players too!

Will you consider any fixes to scorch? Weather it is buffing or dropping the 250 plat cost for a nearly unused pet?

Is there a way to add a cs sales notification? Like klass and shazbot or item looted?

Many have asked for a possible Guild hall message board. Is this possible? Maybe something that can have a pinned top post for basic guild rules? Only so many characters per post if that helps keep the data down? Would be great for newer player and guild contests, even for players going to be absent for whatever reason to inform their guild? Make it possible for gm and/or officers to delete posts?

Adding bigger gold drops to arena? Add anhk drops or into arena master chests? Potion drops? Removing the old out dated gear from arena like the architect, shade and noble? Replace them with any of the above?
Adding para gems to arena? If this is a possibility, again should they be on their own drop table to ensure easy fixes to drop rates? Making them still a very rare item, to keep prices from dropping too drastically. Making these gems tradable would seriously cut down on the extreme amount of scams happening currently!

Again there have been many discussions about our myth armor, good, bad and sometimes ugly. Can you say if there are any plans for our myth armor? Since it's untradeable once upgraded.

Keeping interest in older maps... is a new quest vendor or adding to one of the current quest vendors possible for Al wide maps, to promote more reasons to run the older maps, more things to do in downtime between events and expansions? With new updated items in quest vendor stores? I notice alot of people not wanting to run the older maps for a couple reasons, there is no loot drops worth the effort to farm them, most of the eggs are worth next to nothing, as most of the pets are very out dated, drops are considerably less that say a year ago, the only reason I see people running old maps is for locks or lvling past said maps (costly in itself with no decent drops to supplement cost of potions for a new player or doing a one time run for achievement points.

Sorry for any typos.. tablet has a mind of its own :p

Kingofninjas
01-15-2015, 03:21 PM
Thanks for the info guys.

What I would like to see next is some sort of statement about the ancient planar recipe drop rate and whether it will be buffed/nerfed/remain the same. My suggestion is to give players a way of getting it through sheer hard work, ideally something involving arena chest, boss essence and planar fragments. Maybe even some vials.

Soundlesskill
01-15-2015, 03:30 PM
Happy Wednesday, Legends!

Drop Rate
We don't want to touch the drop rate, however we would propagate the Vial drop to also be available from Planar Tombs Elite content. Currently it only drops from Shuyal and Tindirin Elites, and this would keep it in line with where we want to see it. The other benefit is that it would now potentially drop in addition to the Planar goodies that are being actively farmed, and not explicitly the reason for doing Elite Shuyal content we hope. Player's already farm Planar, this would just get added to the mix!

Ultimately this results in more relevant mobs with a chance to drop the vial, which should help pad the Vial population in a healthy way.

I still don't understand it. Why not increase the drop rate? Vials will just become so frequent that they will only be worth 50k, which isn't even enough for 25 ankhs.
Currently I use more money on ankhs and potions only, than I gain money from farming actively in the Planar Tombs and the Planar Arena. (In fact, I went from 800k to roughly 400k only farming. I bought one Red Founders rouge helm for around 150k, that's it. The rest disappeared into the vortex). Not only that, with the current drop rate it's not rare seeing players grabbing a luck kit, which bankrupts us faster.

KKIDIRA
01-15-2015, 03:46 PM
Another thought...? The listing price in CS is a killer on our gold, most are not able to list in cs because of the amount charged x the amount of times to re-list items that don't sell. Can we get some feed back on what the reason is for the certain set price? And weather it can be lowered to help out our less fortunate/newer players?

illwilly
01-15-2015, 04:12 PM
i too am wondering why mage rifle auto aim on normal attack no longer works. it's a major change for pve and pvp. maybe it is a bug.

Been same for me leveling a mage from 27 to 36, rifles hit wall more then mobs, used 4 different guns at 4 different levels. Had 479int at 34. So hit is not the issue.

Gg sts, i guess kershal charged is working as intended, a ranged pull skill? Seriously, kershal been overlooked for this long, and frost get fix this fast?
Thanks for fixes though.

sevenpain
01-15-2015, 04:37 PM
Okay, now that it is "MID- JANUARY" i am gonna ask about WHERE THE **** IS THE MAGE BUFF??????

It aint coming lololol

Madnex
01-15-2015, 08:48 PM
Can't get rid of Forged Energy Kits
You are now able to remove Forged Energy Kits from your inventory to clear up space.

http://i.imgur.com/2PnbA5p.png

The "SELL" button is aligned incorrectly!! Thought I wouldn't notice huh!

cyrusrevange
01-15-2015, 09:00 PM
Thank you

Dex Scene
01-16-2015, 05:46 AM
Writing this I've had the idea that when the upgraded mythics become obsolete, they could remain untradeable, but an NPC would appear which exclusively trades your mythic set for an untradeable vanity set, maybe even a choice between two untradeable vanity sets.

What would be even more epically awesome would be that STG held a contest for a design to base the vanities on!

+10000

Another idea for vanity:
The vendor will have like 5 unique appearances for each class.
we have to submit our upgraded mythic sets and collect some fun ingredients from random maps to finally receive a unique appearance.
we can choose one of the 5 appearances. I remember pocket legends used to have something like this.
the 5 unique appearances can be complete different face, hair with unique dresses which stg can held a contest to get ideas from.

Clickbangboom
01-16-2015, 09:52 AM
Guild Message Board!

+1
This would be very helpful!

Earlingstad
01-16-2015, 05:31 PM
No need for making Para gems lootable. This will bring in more para gems into game, which we dont need. The gems should be limited because of their dmg. Event gems should stay as event gems.

Please fix rogue's pet dmg buff in pvp. Tanks are extremely OP with all the dmg, hp, armor and mana (in mid and lower levels pvp).

We have been playing on the same pvp map for ages. It has become so boring. About time we get a dueling arena.

Bmwmsix
01-16-2015, 07:00 PM
According Frost Bulwark...

+ Now has a chance to proc an armor debuff on enemies. This is a separate proc from ice spikes.+ There is now an increased chance to proc on a charged attack.

What are those Chances?

kinzmet
01-16-2015, 07:57 PM
http://i.imgur.com/2PnbA5p.png

The "SELL" button is aligned incorrectly!! Thought I wouldn't notice huh!

They said that the eye sharpness of a "5-8 hours a day" gamer is so keen that he can notice a tiny odd dot in the game his playing.
Looks like we got one here :)
I'd never notice that alignment if you hadn't pointed it out kudos!

Rx8
01-16-2015, 10:20 PM
Something changed recently and Mage guns no longer fire backwards/auto aim.

As for forums... Change the settings to require a longer minimum length message to cut down on all the 1st, 2nd, 3rd annoyance.

they changed the proximity weapon attack codes for all classes. it has messed up mages more than any other class.

Hellween
01-16-2015, 10:36 PM
Why will I want to burn out my energys?I just want stash it..

nuwar
01-17-2015, 01:26 AM
good ty

arinaeni
01-17-2015, 06:37 AM
Remiem, if you could improve Frost-Touched Bulwark can be justly give the same improvement Elondrian Bulwark of Will? Do not you think?

Dex Scene
01-17-2015, 07:12 AM
Question about the freeze immunity...what triggers the immunity to start? Will it only be applied to Breeze's AA or will the passive attack freeze also trigger the 7.5 seconds. How about the Frost gun, will that trigger the 7.5s immunity if a player is frozen after a 3rd shot?
To my thinking, the passive falls in independent passive immunity.
Where the AA falls in normal stun immunity!!

Alhuntrazeck
01-17-2015, 08:08 AM
Nothing mentioned about the mage buff?

Youngwezzy
01-17-2015, 10:09 AM
Please fix the joystck bug,it moves straight a head on it own for like 10sec which my toon should of been dead by now -.- ... Then it freeze game for 5sec

Youngwezzy
01-17-2015, 10:13 AM
BTW when the joystick is bugged it you won't be able to use skills or pots

Pyrogenie
01-17-2015, 04:26 PM
http://i.imgur.com/2pnba5p.png

the "sell" button is aligned incorrectly!! Thought i wouldn't notice huh!

lmfao

Pyrogenie
01-17-2015, 04:30 PM

If this happens then I demand a 120m refund when the first sns is looted.

Harteschale
01-17-2015, 04:48 PM
About the crying mage`s here ... why you want a buff, i mean all the pro`s knows that the tank is still the unbalanced char in this game. Like in pvp, rouge`s and mage`s get the kills. Or in pve ... the mage get the most pve kills and is still the best with a Rouge, right ???. We can`t run Elite maps or Event alone, cause we have the wrong skills, no crit and no damage. It`s so horrble and time to change this, really. Think about this problem, it`s so unfair.

Yeah and buff Rouge`s please ... they r so weak and r not in the ctf kills list on lb (oh there a only rouges, lol ... this show nothing or ???). Everyone who play a warrior know`s, it`s true. And maybe change the time runs ... not the quickest but the longest run, so tanks have a chance too, lol.

Dex Scene
01-17-2015, 04:52 PM
About the crying mage`s here ... why you want a buff, i mean all the pro`s knows that the tank is still the unbalanced char in this game. Like in pvp, rouge`s and mage`s get the kills. Or in pve ... the mage get the most pve kills and is still the best with a Rouge, right ???. We can`t run Elite maps or Event alone, cause we have the wrong skills, no crit and no damage. It`s so horrble and time to change this, really. Think about this problem, it`s so unfair.

Yeah and buff Rouge`s please ... they r so weak and r not in the ctf kills list on lb (oh there a only rouges, lol ... this show nothing or ???). Everyone who play a warrior know`s, it`s true. And maybe change the time runs ... not the quickest but the longest run, so tanks have a chance too, lol.
Sarcasm right?

Harteschale
01-17-2015, 05:00 PM
Sarcasm right?

I`m sure you r not a tank or just have no experience with tanks.

Rx8
01-17-2015, 11:51 PM
If this happens then I demand a 120m refund when the first sns is looted.

the ones that came out of ursumes was around less than 200m.......

Dex Scene
01-18-2015, 01:30 AM
I`m sure you r not a tank or just have no experience with tanks.
Sorry but you are wrong.
if you say Tank needs damage they need to be damage class and all, I think you don't know what does tank mean. They can't be a dps class. I guess you have no experience with tanks either.

If you say rogues need to be buffed, you have no experience in the game at all.

If you say LB should be on how long a map is done instead of fastest runs, well I still do feel sarcasm.

Harteschale
01-18-2015, 07:51 AM
Sorry but you are wrong.
if you say Tank needs damage they need to be damage class and all, I think you don't know what does tank mean. They can't be a dps class. I guess you have no experience with tanks either.

If you say rogues need to be buffed, you have no experience in the game at all.

If you say LB should be on how long a map is done instead of fastest runs, well I still do feel sarcasm.

Lol, you really don`t understand it ... i think it`s easy to know what is sarcasm and what`s not. So lern reading text`s carefully, before you write about this. Every tank know how hard it is, for example in a Event map ... 4 Rouges no problem, 4 mages no problem but 4 tanks ... yeah good luck. And again lol, it`s funny that you can`t understand it ... please don`t write than. It`s just my opinion and I`m pretty sure, many tanks think so, i hope other people know what`s sarcasm and what`s not, lol. You have really experience in this game ??? Can`t understand this message and the point, ehhhhm nice.

epicrrr
01-18-2015, 08:00 AM
1-2 more legendary gem variation to craft!

Diggdugg
01-19-2015, 09:31 AM
Been same for me leveling a mage from 27 to 36, rifles hit wall more then mobs, used 4 different guns at 4 different levels. Had 479int at 34. So hit is not the issue.

Gg sts, i guess kershal charged is working as intended, a ranged pull skill? Seriously, kershal been overlooked for this long, and frost get fix this fast?
Thanks for fixes though.

Yea I agree the Kershal need something, one of the few arcane items and it's pretty much one of the weakest, please take a look at it, and with the new lvls coming out in addition to the gear this will become useless and worthless.

vls-x
01-19-2015, 09:59 AM
Hi! Please visit an interesting unofficial community of Arcane Legends - facebook group!
LINK (https://www.facebook.com/groups/arcanelegendsunofficialcommunity/)

Dex Scene
01-19-2015, 01:17 PM
Lol, you really don`t understand it ... i think it`s easy to know what is sarcasm and what`s not. So lern reading text`s carefully, before you write about this. Every tank know how hard it is, for example in a Event map ... 4 Rouges no problem, 4 mages no problem but 4 tanks ... yeah good luck. And again lol, it`s funny that you can`t understand it ... please don`t write than. It`s just my opinion and I`m pretty sure, many tanks think so, i hope other people know what`s sarcasm and what`s not, lol. You have really experience in this game ??? Can`t understand this message and the point, ehhhhm nice.

You too read your post again before assuming further about one's experiences.
yes tanks have hard time finding party. Noone disagree that. We discussed about the probable solution before and not gonna repeat it.
[Read it if anything gets inside your brain
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?t=203716 ]
but that doesn't mean Tanks will have to turn out to be damage/ dps class.
Understand the roll of classes.
And if you were not sarcastic about "erase Quickest map lbs and make lb on how long a map takes", WELL WHAT CAN I SAY THEN. what`s not, lol. You have really experience in this game ??? Can`t understand this message and the point, ehhhhm nice

Burstnuke
01-19-2015, 09:14 PM
Yea I agree the Kershal need something, one of the few arcane items and it's pretty much one of the weakest, please take a look at it, and with the new lvls coming out in addition to the gear this will become useless and worthless.

No more fricken buffing old stuff, kershal is outdated we have new myth weps no need to buff arcane kershal so people can make a buck.

Harteschale
01-20-2015, 07:23 AM
You too read your post again before assuming further about one's experiences.
yes tanks have hard time finding party. Noone disagree that. We discussed about the probable solution before and not gonna repeat it.
[Read it if anything gets inside your brain
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?t=203716 ]
but that doesn't mean Tanks will have to turn out to be damage/ dps class.
Understand the roll of classes.
And if you were not sarcastic about "erase Quickest map lbs and make lb on how long a map takes", WELL WHAT CAN I SAY THEN. what`s not, lol. You have really experience in this game ??? Can`t understand this message and the point, ehhhhm nice

And where is your brain ? You don't understand it, so why you answer, its not for you ...

Primeblades
01-21-2015, 11:28 AM
[CENTER][B]

Carapace put out a post late last week with the proposed changes to Breeze, and we've hit a pretty good happy medium on his stats so that he's still worth the effort to obtain, but isn't completel[SIZE=5]y overpowered in PvP. You can read that discussion here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?203008-Breeze-and-Undead-Vials

Isnt completely overpowered? So he is just semi op now... Why not just make him as good as other pets? Why does he have to be op where other arcane/mythic pets like grimm are trash?

Remiem
01-21-2015, 03:34 PM
This thread is now closed. Please check out this weeks thread at: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?205034-Remiem-s-Weekly-Community-Update-January-21-2014