PDA

View Full Version : Parks and Recreation

XghostzX
01-14-2015, 08:10 PM
Anybody like this show? New season came out - can't wait to see it develop.

Favorite characters? Ron Swanson for me - I miss Chris Traeger

Petrichor
01-14-2015, 10:00 PM
I have only seen a few episodes, but I always enjoy watching Amy Poehler :)

Trenton
01-14-2015, 11:03 PM
I wanted to start it, but sadly enough I keep rewatching The Office. 7th time around :D

Anyways, from random posts online I feel that it would be hilarious and Ron Swanson (just from posts online) would probably be my favorite character.

LEVEL ONE
01-15-2015, 05:51 AM
I wanted to start it, but sadly enough I keep rewatching The Office. 7th time around :D

Same here.

XghostzX
01-15-2015, 05:30 PM

Anyways, from random posts online I feel that it would be hilarious and Ron Swanson (just from posts online) would probably be my favorite character.

I like the office, but Parks and Rec seems like a much more vamped up version, and just better in my opinion. I think the characters' personalities are perfect for the dynamic of the story... The office was entertaining, but the relationship between most of the characters (imo) was pretty dull.

Seoratrek
01-21-2015, 09:00 PM
Parks and Rec is an amazing show. :love_heart: I'd have to say that Leslie is my favorite.

XghostzX
01-21-2015, 09:59 PM
Parks and Rec is an amazing show. :love_heart: I'd have to say that Leslie is my favorite.

She is definitely the one and only icon.

I missed episode 3/4 of season 7 yesterday, gotta catch up :D