PDA

View Full Version : Lottery 100 k

Keohike
03-01-2011, 04:28 AM
Hi I am starting a lottery idk if this is legal or not but here goes.
I will give away 100 k to the winner of the person.
Here are the rules
1) Buy the items im selling
2) Price and items you buy will have no affect on your chance to win
3)Last person that buys win
4)This contest goes on for a week
5)I will keep on posting the person that buys my item so there are no confusion on who buy my stuff
6)All my items will be priced lower than cs so what ever the price is on cs that day i will be lower, i dont want ppl to think im gona sell over the cs price and ripe u off
7) Contest opens rite now at March 1 2:47 mountain time zone and ends March 8 2:47 mountain time
8) If you are buying Pm and i will Pm back the stuff i am selling and the price
Good Luck to all Players

Keohike
03-01-2011, 04:39 AM
Sorry it came to my knowledge that lottery is not acceptable, if someone can verify this then i will cancel this lottery sorry for the mistake.

Inching
03-01-2011, 04:42 AM
ur gonna get wacked in the face with the ban hammer of the rift if u dont close this thread.

Keohike
03-01-2011, 04:55 AM
ah ok ty for heads up

KingFu
03-01-2011, 04:55 AM
Lottery is against the rules, since it is a form of gambling.

Keohike
03-01-2011, 04:57 AM
sorry people this lottery is no longer valid

Punktate
03-01-2011, 05:10 PM
Id also like to point out that he is onviously just trying to sell his items.

/Facepalm.

RedRyder
03-01-2011, 05:12 PM
Lmao trynna sell your CS items? Jeeze man be more smooth about it lol

Zerious
03-01-2011, 05:23 PM
I think the whole "Buying (green item here) for 15k!!" (and the scammer's alt had one in CS for 10k) scam worked a charm better than this.

Keohike
03-01-2011, 05:30 PM
Id also like to point out that he is onviously just trying to sell his items.

/Facepalm.

Um u think? lol that the whole point, like i said u can buy any item it cud only be for 100g if i am selling an item for 100g and u still cud win as long as ur last person, but its all irrelevant cuz lottery is now alllowed lol

Keohike
03-01-2011, 05:31 PM
I think the whole "Buying (green item here) for 15k!!" (and the scammer's alt had one in CS for 10k) scam worked a charm better than this.

we wudnt noe wud we until i tried this like i said too bad not allowed cuz i wud like to see how this goes trust for experiement sake

Keohike
03-01-2011, 05:35 PM
lol i dun get why ppl hating on my idea if u buy my stuff u can win 100k wat so bad bout it? ahahah the way i see it just business lol

Physiologic
03-01-2011, 05:43 PM
lol i dun get why ppl hating on my idea if u buy my stuff u can win 100k wat so bad bout it? ahahah the way i see it just business lol

It's not just a business - it's called a scam. You devised a bad way to get people to buy your items for a "chance to win 100k."

Keohike
03-01-2011, 05:50 PM
It's not just a business - it's called a scam. You devised a bad way to get people to buy your items for a "chance to win 100k."

if ur definition of a scamm is trying to get ppl to buy ur stuff is a scam then u my frd need to look up dicitoniary for definitnion of scam "is an attempt to defraud a person or group by gaining their confidence. ..." how am i defrauding i said my prices are gona be lower then cs so they not losing anything if they buy it, they can resell and still make profit. So i not swindling anyone or defrauding, they buying stuff at cheaper than cs price so no defruad there, lol the only argument anyone can make and say this is a scam is if i dont give the 100k or if im selling for example a alien staff of fate for 50k. Otherwise is is a business proposal to make money which happens all the time in the real world, this is jsut business, ah oh well i guys no one really does any business in the real world

RedRyder
03-01-2011, 06:04 PM
youre still trying to push your items for an undefinite chance at 100k. this wouldve been a bannable offence for sure

Physiologic
03-01-2011, 06:05 PM
if ur definition of a scamm is trying to get ppl to buy ur stuff is a scam then u my frd need to look up dicitoniary for definitnion of scam "is an attempt to defraud a person or group by gaining their confidence. ..." how am i defrauding i said my prices are gona be lower then cs so they not losing anything if they buy it, they can resell and still make profit. So i not swindling anyone or defrauding, they buying stuff at cheaper than cs price so no defruad there, lol the only argument anyone can make and say this is a scam is if i dont give the 100k or if im selling for example a alien staff of fate for 50k. Otherwise is is a business proposal to make money which happens all the time in the real world, this is jsut business, ah oh well i guys no one really does any business in the real world

It's a scam because you're enticing people with gambling while you win profit overall aka "bad business". If you have 10 items that you can sell for 50k through this "lottery", you gain 500k and you lose 100k. Just be like everyone else and be patient on selling your items.

Keohike
03-01-2011, 06:07 PM
youre still trying to push your items for an undefinite chance at 100k. this wouldve been a bannable offence for sure

i contact dev he said no lottery so this is closed but is not undefinite chance its 1 week and if lottery were allowed i wont be banned for this lottery, but if ppl still think this is a scam then i will let ur imagination wander ty all and i appreciate all ur inputs