PDA

View Full Version : a pvp room that's not name or team based.

lethaljade
01-15-2015, 10:25 AM
Just a suggestion but id love to see a new pvp room that's free for all, by free for all I mean a game where you don't have to rely on a team, and the first player to 20 kills wins, also it would be better for this to hide players names to avoid unfair guild co operation and trash talking.

Appeltjes
01-15-2015, 01:06 PM
Just a suggestion but id love to see a new pvp room that's free for all, by free for all I mean a game where you don't have to rely on a team, and the first player to 20 kills wins, also it would be better for this to hide players names to avoid unfair guild co operation and trash talking.

People in guilds will just tell their guildies how they look:/.

Inan'hesh
01-15-2015, 01:09 PM
It will start a pvp guild uniform using vanities.

And coop is what this game is about, removing it will only be a kill-them-all kind of pvp.

kydrian
01-15-2015, 01:10 PM
People in guilds will just tell their guildies how they look:/.

Then just don't add a chat box in the pvp room so everyone can play without insulting eachother. "A pvp room that's not named" meaning there wouldn't need to be chat since you won't know who's saying what

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kydrian
01-15-2015, 01:13 PM
It will start a pvp guild uniform using vanities.

And coop is what this game is about, removing it will only be a kill-them-all kind of pvp.

Yes the game is coop but in Ctf & Tdm once the other team calls "blockers" you won't have anyone to cooperate with and you will be forced to leave or just keep dying but in free for all no names will be seen and after the game is over it will show who won and the names but nobody will know who killed who

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pirate Captain
01-15-2015, 01:16 PM
And there's like an upstairs and a downstairs and you can walk up and down the stairs that would be the best

siddhant
01-15-2015, 02:48 PM
a pvp room without chat how are u gonna strategise then gg..

lethaljade
01-15-2015, 03:54 PM
Why would you need to talk its free for all! No chat box would actually be a good add, I like that idea, I agre it wouldn't wokr in ctf or tdm though, however maybe team chat is all that should be needed in ctf and tdm.

Candylicks
01-15-2015, 03:59 PM
LOL team uniforms! Oh man priceless.

But hey Jade has a good idea let's see if we can hash it out into something viable. Maybe when you entered all the toons WOULD look the same, and they could be numbered. You join in and your rogue has a generic look and you are assigned a number. Then at the end you can look at your number and see how many kills you got.

Veluthe
01-15-2015, 04:24 PM
Good idea but im sure ppl would figure out new ways no matter what. We could do with some new maps and game modes. Our current ones have been around some serious since stone age lol. I like idea of team uniforms too thats funny. :)

Primeblades
01-15-2015, 04:30 PM
LOL team uniforms! Oh man priceless.

But hey Jade has a good idea let's see if we can hash it out into something viable. Maybe when you entered all the toons WOULD look the same, and they could be numbered. You join in and your rogue has a generic look and you are assigned a number. Then at the end you can look at your number and see how many kills you got.

I have a very unique staff, only 6 other people have the same looking staff at level 25/26 ;)

Ssneakykills
01-15-2015, 05:39 PM
That's actually a pretty good idea and everyone who joined got given the same gear which was legendary to make it fairer

Candylicks
01-15-2015, 07:07 PM
That's actually a pretty good idea and everyone who joined got given the same gear which was legendary to make it fairer
Nice!!! That's cool idea too. These are some fresh ideas for pvp no doubt.

UndeadJudge
01-15-2015, 07:14 PM
Solution: turn all names off and don't open chat box.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

siddhant
01-16-2015, 07:44 AM
And maybe give each class choice to choose from 3pets like mage gets option of blinky yowie colton rouge dova mali blinky war frist yowie blinky this will balance it more

famousfame
01-16-2015, 11:09 AM
Awesome idea love it :)

"Winter is Coming" :O

lethaljade
01-16-2015, 12:13 PM
I think no names or guildnames would do the trick in concealing most peoples identitys I admit some people may be recognisable but there will always been a flaw in something, however I think a free for all no names no guildnames would be an awesome idea. Would stop alot of trash talking and create a completely different pvp game instead of having to rely on other team members or worry about blocking or guild issues.

Veluthe
01-16-2015, 06:26 PM
I have played pvp in some open platform games like Order & Chaos. It's pretty fun actually because everyone is running around sniping each other and you have to be stealth and tactful in order to survive.

I played onc pvp too. Its more fun cus requires skill and teamwork actually. I was a top war and sin there btw lol.

siddhant
01-17-2015, 01:42 AM
I have played pvp in some open platform games like Order & Chaos. It's pretty fun actually because everyone is running around sniping each other and you have to be stealth and tactful in order to survive.

in hoc pvp is totally different there u dont have pets which can freeze u till death there is no rejoin after a match starts very less trash talking hoc pvp is totally differnet from al pvp ty.

killajamila
01-18-2015, 03:01 AM
These are all brilliant ideas! I have to agree, no names, no chat & a generic look would really make something like this work. I wish this existed right meeeow!

Doobiez
01-23-2015, 11:48 AM
This could be a very good idea but there are major flaws to this too

siddhant
01-24-2015, 03:12 AM
i dont really think them designing any new content in pvp soon since they are designing a new game which is honna br much pvp oriented so i can see them using some of the suggestions there maybe

Bellaelda
01-25-2015, 09:41 PM
Love the idea of no chat and most the other ideas as well!

Not sure about the kill based winner as that will just make it all rogues, but really would love a different style of pvp.

I miss the days where we left pets at the door.

Maybe they could have class based rooms or a winner for each class and something awarded to each class winner like 5-10 flags or something... I dunno... Just sitting out ideas, lol.

Universalpro
01-26-2015, 08:10 AM
We call it "deathmatch"
Nice idea

EQT
01-26-2015, 08:55 AM
this is a good idea but maybe make the game end when one player has 10 kills and just put toons in specific games where there is only one charactrr type

Zynzyn
05-04-2015, 04:17 AM
Good idea. +1

Kingofninjas
05-04-2015, 10:39 AM
This would not work as the classes are not meant for individual play. Tanks would never get any ks, as rogues and mages will be constantly stealing them, and all the deaths will come from rogues and mages because no one will waste time and mama trying to kill a tank. I like the idea, but it just won't work.

Niixed
05-11-2015, 11:53 PM
This would not work as the classes are not meant for individual play. Tanks would never get any ks, as rogues and mages will be constantly stealing them, and all the deaths will come from rogues and mages because no one will waste time and mama trying to kill a tank. I like the idea, but it just won't work.

I must agree with KoN. Implemented, this idea would quickly become all rogues all the time.

Hail
05-12-2015, 02:41 AM
Lock pming also.
The only way I can see people getting around this *know one knows who is who* concept is via communication through an outer source such as LINE. But then again, that is taking it kinda far xD

hpmyname
05-14-2015, 05:16 AM
this is a good idea for those who dont want a guild. and dont want rely on guild block and another suggestion once you enter in this new room, all names and guild title are invisible or hide by the code or just a number "2354668" so you totally dont know whos ur enemy.