View Full Version : 2015-01-15 Content Update (167593)

Alottabit
01-15-2015, 02:59 PM
Double Super Gem Odds! Now, when an upgrade finishes you have double the chances of it resulting in a super gem!
Last chance to loot Hammerjaw and Glacian. They will be removed from crates next week.
All frost-touched mythic weapons have received updates. See the forums at spacetimestudios.com for details.
Undead Ectoplasm Vials now have a chance to drop in the Planar Tombs and from the Arena Master Chests.
The recipe to craft Nekro’s egg now only requires 10 ectoplasm vials.
You can now remove Forged Energy Kits from your inventory.
Maul of Ollerus now swings at appropriate distances.

Zylx
01-15-2015, 03:02 PM
First!

Thank you STS for addressing the players' concerns :)

Long live STS!!!

legeloss1
01-15-2015, 03:03 PM
and breeze is when .....?

<iboss>

legeloss1
01-15-2015, 03:03 PM
fail

epicrrr
01-15-2015, 03:04 PM
*heavy breathing*

CTRL F > BREEZE > 0 found relating to nerf > close tab.

NotYoCookiez
01-15-2015, 03:06 PM
*heavy breathing*

CTRL F > BREEZE > 0 found relating to nerf > close tab.

i found 2 results

Museee
01-15-2015, 03:07 PM
ok...im crafted 300 energy kits, and now remove it.... cool

Hadec
01-15-2015, 03:09 PM
woot

Topchar
Nice ,hope get grand gem now

Hadec

leggit :D

Enterradora
01-15-2015, 03:10 PM
I think he refer on now u have a button to remove them, not open to remove.

Twinkstuff
01-15-2015, 03:10 PM

#Fail :D

Vermogen
01-15-2015, 03:11 PM
Finally..:)

MysticRob
Awesome, double super gems!!!

Topchar
* Last chance to loot Hammerjaw and Glacian. They will be removed from crates next week. And can buy it use plat from stable.
LOL

Energizeric
Bad idea on the vials. What is going to happen is over the coming weeks they will continue to drop in price until they are junk items and the fossil will just become more expensive. The other things I think are all good.

wariortheturk
01-15-2015, 03:12 PM
Breeze still no fix:(

Christian Bunag
01-15-2015, 03:14 PM
Breeze Legends

Mehmet Tuncay
01-15-2015, 03:15 PM
very nice thanks

wwwgagacomtr
01-15-2015, 03:17 PM
why crafted energies removed in inv ? if crafted energies removed maybe crafted eye and gems removed again :)

i have 500 inv and i keep all crafted energy for new event, but if we dont need new event this energies ok remove all. if we need new event why remove all ?

we work keep new event maybe and energies dont same esse or other items. i understand remove all event esse and recipe but i dont like for energy remove idea sry sts.

hozukreti
01-15-2015, 03:24 PM
why crafted energies removed in inv ? if crafted energies removed maybe crafted eye and gems removed again :)

i have 500 inv and i keep all crafted energy for new event, but if we dont need new event this energies ok remove all. if we need new event why remove all ?

we work keep new event maybe and energies dont same esse or other items. i understand remove all event esse and recipe but i dont like for energy remove idea sry sts.

You can choose either want to removed or no..its not auto removed from your inventory.

Good job Dev team on fixed some issue! Have a great weekend!

Twinkstuff
01-15-2015, 03:28 PM

Go up again m8 and read again.

Omisace
01-15-2015, 03:31 PM
Question:

If I started upgrading before the update is it still subject to the double supergem chance?

Zylx
01-15-2015, 03:48 PM
Question:

If I started upgrading before the update is it still subject to the double supergem chance?

Yes, as the outcome isn't predetermined. But if you upgrade something and it wont be finished until after the event ends, the double odds will not apply.

wwwgagacomtr
01-15-2015, 03:52 PM
Go up again m8 and read again.

ok ty :) but why want sts remove energies ? maybe never come new event this year :) or long time dont come ?

Twix
01-15-2015, 04:00 PM
is planar boss unable to be scaled anymore? have some guildies saying it cant.. if so, good job sts. broke the game.

Kakashis
01-15-2015, 04:20 PM
ok ty :) but why want sts remove energies ? maybe never come new event this year :) or long time dont come ?

It's just the forged energy kits that you crafted. Some people crafted almost 500 of those cuz they were raining them during event and now inventory is clogged. You now have the option to delete them as there was no way of getting rid of them before!

Enterradora
01-15-2015, 04:36 PM

read before complain, they only say now CAN remove, its ur choice if u remove or not

wwwgagacomtr
01-15-2015, 04:36 PM
It's just the forged energy kits that you crafted. Some people crafted almost 500 of those cuz they were raining them during event and now inventory is clogged. You now have the option to delete them as there was no way of getting rid of them before!

ahh ok ty for info. i dont look for remove these r. now added sell = 0 button for remove ok.

Noisse
01-15-2015, 04:55 PM
Omg i buy many enegry kits and crafted 200 energy.... after breeze now remove energy, Good Job!!!!

justhell
01-15-2015, 05:04 PM
Love buff for the gun...I don't need to turn my back anymore to shoot mob behind me[emoji16] ... thx

Just lil concern about mana regen,isn't 13 mana regen/sec too low? Since haunted ring lv 41 give 20 mana regen/sec.

And question about 10% chance to doin AOE,Does charge att give more chance on percentage or normal and charge att gave same percentage?

Any dev/mod can share some light? [emoji16] ...

Fauksuras
01-15-2015, 05:52 PM
Last chance for massively outdated arcane pets you say? I better invest my life savings!

Kevikillz
01-15-2015, 07:26 PM
Thanks for the supergem double odds.

Noisse
01-15-2015, 08:07 PM
Are new pet arcane better than breeze???

cyrusrevange
01-15-2015, 09:02 PM
Thank you

Hallweeen
01-15-2015, 10:24 PM
When's breeze Nerf?? :/ most annoying PvP pet ever......

Rome
01-16-2015, 02:05 AM
:------D

im so happy with the vials haha

now only buff nekro to unlock *Super happiness*

Hadec
01-16-2015, 05:03 AM
:------D

im so happy with the vials haha

now only buff nekro to unlock *Super happiness*

u know i hate u right?:p

mapenjay
01-16-2015, 05:22 AM
no update bout breeze

till next update, close tab

Zack0346
01-16-2015, 09:34 AM
Still unable to stash my forged event energy kits. Please fix!

Omisace
01-16-2015, 10:09 AM

They were never meant to be stashable although I don't see a reason why they shouldn't be?

Carapace
01-16-2015, 11:48 AM

This is by design, and the reason is to head off any potential leader board meta-gaming through multiple characters. It could potentially create an unfair advantage in the leader board running for events if players with 6 characters for example could generate more Forged Energy kits faster than someone with 1 character, etc. We decided to stop it before it ever had a chance to happen.

Carapace
01-16-2015, 11:52 AM
Love buff for the gun...I don't need to turn my back anymore to shoot mob behind me[emoji16] ... thx

Just lil concern about mana regen,isn't 13 mana regen/sec too low? Since haunted ring lv 41 give 20 mana regen/sec.

And question about 10% chance to doin AOE,Does charge att give more chance on percentage or normal and charge att gave same percentage?

Any dev/mod can share some light? [emoji16] ...

13 mana/s may seem small but it is a stat we are using very carefully due to how broken it is in PL. Combined with other Mana Regen items available including pets and the ring from a previous event, you could potentially get up to somewhere around 40 Mana/sec. When you take into account that most mage spells are around 200 mana to cast, that's about 5 or so seconds to regen a new fireball in PvP if you opt to go that route which is worth quite a bit in the right hands. If it was too high then it would be a major issue with Mages freely casting in PvP forever without too much concern for mana reserves.

There's some relevant strategies related to this change, and the 13 number is a comfortable amount. Happy hunting!

Candylicks
01-16-2015, 11:59 AM
This is by design, and the reason is to head off any potential leader board meta-gaming through multiple characters. It could potentially create an unfair advantage in the leader board running for events if players with 6 characters for example could generate more Forged Energy kits faster than someone with 1 character, etc. We decided to stop it before it ever had a chance to happen.

Appreciate the clarification on that. We never understood why we can't stash the crafted ones, this makes sense now.

justhell
01-16-2015, 12:18 PM
13 mana/s may seem small but it is a stat we are using very carefully due to how broken it is in PL. Combined with other Mana Regen items available including pets and the ring from a previous event, you could potentially get up to somewhere around 40 Mana/sec. When you take into account that most mage spells are around 200 mana to cast, that's about 5 or so seconds to regen a new fireball in PvP if you opt to go that route which is worth quite a bit in the right hands. If it was too high then it would be a major issue with Mages freely casting in PvP forever without too much concern for mana reserves.

There's some relevant strategies related to this change, and the 13 number is a comfortable amount. Happy hunting!
Ah I cee... Already test it and auto aim now work awesome... Thx for make it clear :D... And how about AoE percentage capa,does charge attack give more percentage?

johnsr
01-16-2015, 12:33 PM
AWESOME! Thank you guys!

Ellysius
01-16-2015, 02:18 PM
Bad idea on the vials. What is going to happen is over the coming weeks they will continue to drop in price until they are junk items and the fossil will just become more expensive. The other things I think are all good.

Here i agree with you.

Sorcerie
01-16-2015, 02:39 PM
Bad idea on the vials. What is going to happen is over the coming weeks they will continue to drop in price until they are junk items and the fossil will just become more expensive. The other things I think are all good.Its a crafting component and nobody goes into a map with the intention to farm for vials, so who cares if they're become less expensive?

They'll only be relevant to the rare few who get a Nekro fossil, and after looting one it shouldn't cost someone 10-15m to craft an egg because of the ridiculous prices people are demanding for the vials.

The prize is the fossil, it should be expensive, not the other way around.

Twix
01-16-2015, 03:06 PM
when will mage auto aim be fixed? our class is sucky enough as it is, now we cant even shoot backwards. Before the supposed "auto aim fix" it was working fine, but now if an enemy is behind you, all you do is hit walls. This puts mages at a severe disadvantage in PvP, as well as when vsing elite bosses.

Veluthe
01-16-2015, 03:09 PM
Thanks but darn x2 I haven't got super yet and on 3rd try. And waiting sucks grrr.

Also bout these vials. I understand they used to craft nekro. But does the nekro recipe drop somewhere or? And what else is required to craft him?

Carapace
01-16-2015, 07:02 PM
The Frost Touched Rifle doe shave a beter chance to AOE when Charged. The auto aim sounds like a nasty bug, we'll see what that entails sometime in the future. Thanks guys!

Konelaki
01-16-2015, 07:06 PM
OT: Where can I check updates made on frost weapons?

Thanks!

kingxxian
01-16-2015, 08:13 PM
yey got 2 grands on 3 items only,thanks! :)

Hunter16
01-16-2015, 08:19 PM
Hello, I appreaciate what you're doing for the players. Can you possibly make an extra room in inventory in which we keep essences and those crafted energy kits? Also other things like recipes and stuff we don't normally use.

I've got 40 energy kits which I don't want to sell for 0, and whenever I want to open a silver chest or copper, I have to scroll through all of them just to get there.

Another possibility would be to make them somehow appear after eggs/chests etc.

grzena1982
01-16-2015, 09:15 PM
The Frost Touched Rifle doe shave a beter chance to AOE when Charged. The auto aim sounds like a nasty bug, we'll see what that entails sometime in the future. Thanks guys!

Everything looks fine except for the fact that you buff and nerf everything again with no regard to our economic decisions. This issue has been address before and we, i.e., the community expressed our disapproval of this.

Should I, and many others, have known this beforehand we would have not sold our frosts at prices that we did and our proceeds would have been higher than they were. It is literally like giving someone free 2-5m gratis (for two items). Either stick to your guns StS or credit people's accounts who sold their frost items with gold equivalent to the rise of value of these items as a result of your decision.

Twix
01-16-2015, 09:43 PM
Never would have all these long-lasting issues if Samhayne were still here :(

Enterradora
01-17-2015, 08:28 AM

About energys and some other items like locks, u can do a counter in inventory (like essences system) for each item?

When we have in example 100 locks or 100 energy kits, u need to scroll all ur inventory to delete or use other items, its so annoying.

ty for read this

Enterradora
01-17-2015, 08:32 AM

about that, im agree PL system its a lil broken, but atm one thing to make the economy so bad is a waste of potions bought in EVA in guild hall to run elites.

A lot of us are running elites everyday, and spend millions of gold on potions (average of 100-200potions/run), what never return and that gold dissapear from game.

ty for reading

Energizeric
01-19-2015, 02:35 PM
13 mana/s may seem small but it is a stat we are using very carefully due to how broken it is in PL

Actually, I miss the high mana and health regen that existed in PL. I never thought it was broken. Instead, it was always a tradeoff you had to make.... You could use gear with higher regen, or gear with higher stats or damage. It was something to consider when deciding on your gear. It would be nice if that sort of element was introduced to AL just to give us more options. So I was very happy when I saw the haunted rings, and I like how some pets offer higher regen but lower stats.

One thing we are missing form AL on our stat page is an indicator which shows what our health and mana regen actually is. This was always present in PL. I'd like to see that added in an update sometime. I think regen just adds another element to the game which gives us more choices in customizing our character stats.

I think the problem in AL is that heal skills are so OP, so having them plus regen becomes too much. I'd like to see some more regen options in gear, and perhaps the scaling down of the heal skill for each class.

Uverworld
01-22-2015, 10:54 AM
lol