PDA

View Full Version : 2015-01-15 Content Update (167628)

Alottabit
01-15-2015, 03:19 PM
Winterfest has come to an end.

doomdoomdoom
01-15-2015, 03:24 PM
*waves* bye Santa

Andy Munoz
01-15-2015, 03:35 PM
we will miss Santa

Hellween
01-15-2015, 05:43 PM
*waves* bye Santa

I was farming kills with Hellisgood..going have Demon title with zero deaths but Santa killed me in dc

MeganNicole
01-15-2015, 11:54 PM
Only that ._. Nubs

Sent From My Vampire Using Ghost Tapatalk

Mkthekiller
01-16-2015, 01:18 AM
Bbye santa! Hope to get more concern from you guys (the mods).

Kornsen
01-16-2015, 06:30 AM
Finally the avaricious old man was sent to hell... :)

Rosybuds
01-18-2015, 05:43 PM
I cant Believe He may give out Leprechon Hats Is that the One's Us Plat Payer's Payed For ?? How about something we did not Use real money For and Give out Something New !!! Definately Due a Re-Cycle Award if Anything ....

PredatorXI
01-22-2015, 03:42 PM
Hi!
I and my girlfriend got banned????? Why we got banned???????????????? We never scammed or buy/sell accounts!!!!!!!!! We play this game long time and now we got banned??? I dont know why hate me the support but we want get back our accounts!!!! Check our chat trades or whatever!!!!!! I wrote one email because one player no leaved me alone and my girlfriend and we get banned????????????????? Now we lost everything because i reported one idiot who spam me everytime and wrote bad for my girlfriend??????????????

Tinkerbelldoll
01-22-2015, 07:04 PM
DL last update ..

MeganNicole
01-23-2015, 12:06 AM
Haha, wait for Dark Legends 3 year anny

Sent From My Vampire Using Ghost Tapatalk

Boogiez
01-23-2015, 01:23 AM
Dark legend is falling down falling DOWN xd no hope left for dl smh

PredatorXI
01-25-2015, 03:44 AM
The sts support is so uber bad they no answer me i wrote many email with my email address and some new email address and Chad answer me everytime same message bot messages.. Now they think i dont play xD easy to unlock my device but i no want again start on the 0 that i have nothing... But is ok so i hate this support that they help for nobody... I play now my new account with nothing lol... Oh and if someone got banned because wrote bad for one moron then write me i can help u unlock your device bann but if u scammed one other player then no write me so send me one pic that why u got banned!

PredatorXI
01-25-2015, 03:46 AM
This is the spam bot **** message what i got 100 times so i dont care more this support..
Chad replied:
Hello,

Due to a violation of our Rules of Conduct, your account and all devices have been permanently banned from all Spacetime Studios products. This ban is a result of harassment, threats, and claiming to be able to ban accounts.

Rules of Conduct:
http://j.mp/XQ12dN

Terms of Service:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/termsofservice.php

While I understand that this may seem extreme, these actions are necessary to preserve the fairness and integrity of our games.

Sincerely,

Spacetime Studios Support

PredatorXI
01-25-2015, 03:47 AM
Chad is one bot

Redbloodholic
01-25-2015, 09:46 AM
Aww *wipes tears away*

Warlord0520
01-26-2015, 08:44 PM
The sts support is so uber bad they no answer me i wrote many email with my email address and some new email address and Chad answer me everytime same message bot messages.. Now they think i dont play xD easy to unlock my device but i no want again start on the 0 that i have nothing... But is ok so i hate this support that they help for nobody... I play now my new account with nothing lol... Oh and if someone got banned because wrote bad for one moron then write me i can help u unlock your device bann but if u scammed one other player then no write me so send me one pic that why u got banned!

Lol chad answeres everytime and justs closes the topic everytime...

And this was like last year or two years ago chad did that

Boogiez
01-27-2015, 01:53 AM
lol chad answeres everytime and justs closes the topic everytime...

And this was like last year or two years ago chad did that

well chad never actually help me lol

Diabloxl
09-09-2015, 05:14 AM
any new update????? Evryone just leave this game and you no care sts?? Then sell this game to someone who will update... I see you just want that everyone leave and then you start delete this good game.. I tired play the other sts game but i dont like them i only likr the dark legends but i think i will play one other game and just delete it because if the support no care the game anymore then everyone willl delete and leave this game i started play some other games and this games no sts games.. Then bye...

PredatorXI
09-10-2015, 04:53 PM
Lol how you sts want save the last few players in DL?? Everyone left this game i think the best sts game.. And i was that the players want to help you with donate money that you can update the game and you this no care??? I dont understand you.. The last few players still very like this game but you will lose all.. Bye everyone! I leave my favourite game too!

Freanagok
09-11-2015, 09:38 AM
hello!
I want farm undead antler mask or sanguine royalty set so please give us this old events because the old players are all very rich but the new players never will get this vanities!
Thank you!

Freanagok
09-11-2015, 09:42 AM
the new players never can get undead antlers.. And i try farm the hargh kyt more than 1 years and i still got nothing.. And i dont buy relic weapon they have incredible price.. I dont know that who change the prices but they are no normal lol 1 billion gold for one relic hammer when the max gold is 9.99million wtf?! You support need help to new players! We want get the old vanities...

Freanagok
09-13-2015, 05:42 AM
Update the game please! Enough if you just give the old events to your players! We all will be happy if we can get bandanas sang set or undead antler please!

XxShinoaxX
09-24-2015, 10:44 AM
Glacial Sabres should be brought back. It's the most common pvp weapon and new players don't have the chance to get them :/

Phosgore
11-11-2015, 08:44 AM
Hope so! I am a new player, and I do not own old weapons.
Assim espero! Eu sou jogador novo, e não possuo essas armas antigas.

harry X
12-30-2015, 07:09 PM
please do the glacial sabries weapon back

MeganNicole
01-06-2016, 09:55 AM
Im done with this game a years ago :)