PDA

View Full Version : Connection Lost again and again

hozukreti
01-15-2015, 04:00 PM
I am running AL on my tablet, android os, using data plan.

I got issue to login to AL before and after this latest update...stucked on puppy for sometime and disconnected at last..

If i managed to login, ping spike up after that and disconnected. i dont wanna missed this double odd weekend, but how can i do a upgrading if i am not able to login...:(

zerasa
01-16-2015, 04:00 AM
.--hayssst.- this problem has no solution yet--. Im Hoping samhayne is here to help us------ I miss that guy he help a lot.. know he's not here anymore.. sts developers please fill the position of samhayne .. do your best for the sake of the community n salute for a friend that spend years here-- Samhayne tnx-:-) hoping this problem will be fixed asap..:-)

hozukreti
01-16-2015, 06:12 PM
We got Productor, the replacement for Sam. Btw they currently working on stablization server, patient all we need.

Rx8
01-16-2015, 11:09 PM
We got Productor, the replacement for Sam. Btw they currently working on stablization server, patient all we need.

they worked on it. but those are helping the busiest zones and nonbusiest zones like tindirin and farming zones...

hozukreti
01-17-2015, 07:37 PM
Somehow, i managed to play AL now, sometime still got disconnected, but not so often..i didnt made any change on my device, idk how..