Hadec
01-15-2015, 04:10 PM
just my opinion..what u think guys?:)

Titanfall
01-15-2015, 04:33 PM
It never was for low geared people...

BaronB
01-15-2015, 04:39 PM
Ita end game content for end game players...

Wt4 is a great place to start leveling.

Yumisa
01-15-2015, 05:25 PM
Yes sadlly I must agrre with them :( It is meant to be ''end game'' ''elite'' content, the scale thing was never meant to be. STS said they will focus on making more quests ect so that people with middle gear/ lower gear can make money/farm :)

GoodSyntax
01-15-2015, 09:36 PM

As much as everyone seems to believe that elites are all about gear, only a few maps present much of a challenge for reasonably well equipped players.

My latest guide on Planar Tombs 2 used an Expedition bow and upper mainstream gear to solo (mythic helm/armor, blood ruby, tarlok/necropolis amulet).

Tombs, much like all the other elite maps, are about strategy. You can compensate for gear deficiencies with superior tactics, and that's why my guides are all about.

Take a look at my Planar Tombs 2 guide, because, while I easily could have used Samael and a Mythic bow, I purposefully downgraded to show that it is not that much of a challenge to solo.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?203967-Elite-Chronicles-Rogues-Guide-To-Planar-Tombs-2

View all of my solo guides here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?147373-Elite-Chronicles-Solo-Adventures-in-the-Elite-Maps-of-Arlor

Stelo
01-16-2015, 12:37 AM
You can compensate for gear deficiencies with superior tactics

Amen.

Jirikjurasek
01-16-2015, 01:33 AM

Tactic and strategy determines if you are able to run elites.
Gear only speed up runs.

In age of events, you can buy Druid/Halloween/Necro/Ice gear very cheap

vawaid
01-16-2015, 06:07 AM
For a warrior, using icescale set of assault, magma claymore of will and amulet of doom, is enough to be good enough.

Enterradora
01-16-2015, 06:14 AM
For a warrior, using icescale set of assault, magma claymore of will and amulet of doom, is enough to be good enough.

for a warrior in general are done, my warr good geared who hit 890dmg buffed whit maul proc plus vb, i hit max 120dmg on t2 boss whit critic, u think rogues and mages gonna want convert a 15 minutes fight on 25 minutes fight?

vawaid
01-16-2015, 06:37 AM
for a warrior in general are done, my warr good geared who hit 890dmg buffed whit maul proc plus vb, i hit max 120dmg on t2 boss whit critic, u think rogues and mages gonna want convert a 15 minutes fight on 25 minutes fight?
Honestly, I just make the boss stay away from my party. And that gear i have mentioned make me survive from curse. Im pretty sure hitting with maul proc and vb, when you get curse just like a suicidal project.

I have my own team, 3 rogues and me. Better the thread starter make the own team also. Doing random sucks --".