PDA

View Full Version : Please in the news events. Pleaseeee...

cami
01-15-2015, 05:54 PM
I think that when some is NEW, no is posible look old pets but with different color and name. I want some new yes NEW!. no see old vanity with a change little. I want see some that I never see.

This summer please dont do summer prance full of fire .-. or the tipic monarch vanity with red color

Dex Scene
01-16-2015, 05:34 AM
There are already lots of "NEW" stuffs. Too many new vanities, new stuffs = Price drops.
Also if you want new vanities every time, complete new one, not just recoloured, the game will have to sync huge data and game will lag.

siddhant
01-16-2015, 06:36 AM
firstly i wouldnt mind with the recolour and stuff but one thing which i would really like changed is better rewards from tokens like ssly breezeaga egg for 900 tokens ...when it was grim for 1100 it was worth it this event i just ran event for 5days reached gold tier on both acc and that is it i didnt even spend my 400 tokens of all the 4events i have been part of this was the worst1...

fajaratulnaj
01-16-2015, 09:00 AM
There are already lots of "NEW" stuffs. Too many new vanities, new stuffs = Price drops.
Also if you want new vanities every time, complete new one, not just recoloured, the game will have to sync huge data and game will lag.
yes agree 100% there are already lots of new stuff -....-
we dont need some new stuff.Plss make a something new like a pvp room or system