PDA

View Full Version : Feedback for Imbued Sets

Samaeldavisjr
01-15-2015, 06:23 PM
So, I just wanted to clear up a little "Imbued" hype from Warrior perspective.

Here I am comparing MY STATS/BUILD with:

1) Perfect STR Planar Gladiator Assault Armor

2) +9 STR Imbued Will Helm (I couldnt find a Perfect Imbued Will to compare exact stats, but a Perfect Imbued Will should give about +34HP, and +2 to +3 DMG/DPS)

I realize my comparison is helm vs armor. But as you can clearly see if I wanted the stats of the Imbued Helm Will, its MUCH MUCH cheaper to just switch out my armor for Planar Assault. 9.2M vs 735K. Imbued Just doesnt make sense. A +68HP gain just isnt worth 8.5M. I would actually take the extra 27Armor over 68HP anyway...
FYI, these same stat comparisons work with any Imbued gear for Warrior vs any combo of Mythics.

Energizeric
01-15-2015, 06:33 PM
As you said, you are comparing a helm vs armor. The armor always has much higher stats than the helm, so the increase in stats will also be much higher for an armor compared to a helm.

bruceboster
01-15-2015, 06:34 PM
Dont compare will (armor type) vs assault (dmg/dps type). Its so diffrent. The problem why imbued so expensive because the dark armor only lootable in planar tomb chest.

Candylicks
01-15-2015, 07:00 PM
This makes no sense at all. You are comparing two separate pieces of gear? What is the point of this?

Kingofninjas
01-15-2015, 07:11 PM
I hope you realize the armor you are comparing is planar arena arena not dark crystal/imbued. everybody knows that is garbage anyways. Also, the bigger deal about the imbued gear is the armor boost, not the health and dps boost.

vawaid
01-15-2015, 09:29 PM
I remember compared my myth armor full blood gem with imbued armor will. I just said wow. I want this one (imbued will). Then I talked to nott in planar tomb, and looked the recipe of imbued assault. I just said, it's crazier.

Caabatric
01-15-2015, 11:31 PM
wait this is pointless...

Samaeldavisjr
01-16-2015, 10:14 AM
The point is, wtf would I buy an imbued helm if I can get the same stats from a different piece of legendary gear. Nevermind, go buy yur junk imbued. Disregard thread for the nabs

PS if yur looking at raw stats of gear, and if u are just looking for increase of stats, picking up the helm makes 0 sense. Again, if I wanted the stats increase of the Imbued helm, why wouldnt I just swap armor and call it a day? If none of u understand this than go back to elementary school

Candylicks
01-16-2015, 10:50 AM
The point is, wtf would I buy an imbued helm if I can get the same stats from a different piece of legendary gear. Nevermind, go buy yur junk imbued. Disregard thread for the nabs

PS if yur looking at raw stats of gear, and if u are just looking for increase of stats, picking up the helm makes 0 sense. Again, if I wanted the stats increase of the Imbued helm, why wouldnt I just swap armor and call it a day? If none of u understand this than go back to elementary school

It was just confusing the way that you posted it, that's all. Sorry to seem like we jumped on you for this! I would be interested to seeing another comparison of a legendary helm vs. an imbued helm if you can post that for us to see. Thanks, Sam.

famousfame
01-16-2015, 11:07 AM
Imbued sets r by far the best armour helm gear available, price will eventually drop and settle.

"Winter is Coming" :O

vawaid
01-16-2015, 05:54 PM
This is my helm

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/01/16/2018435fc3d845dddbe920e0ca286d42.jpg

And this one, as you see, imbued assault full blood gems.

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/01/16/daec834559d1b423c74daeac6008a4f0.jpg

Imbued is better,

Rx8
01-16-2015, 10:18 PM
So, I just wanted to clear up a little "Imbued" hype from Warrior perspective.

Here I am comparing MY STATS/BUILD with:

1) Perfect STR Planar Gladiator Assault Armor

2) +9 STR Imbued Will Helm (I couldnt find a Perfect Imbued Will to compare exact stats, but a Perfect Imbued Will should give about +34HP, and +2 to +3 DMG/DPS)

I realize my comparison is helm vs armor. But as you can clearly see if I wanted the stats of the Imbued Helm Will, its MUCH MUCH cheaper to just switch out my armor for Planar Assault. 9.2M vs 735K. Imbued Just doesnt make sense. A +68HP gain just isnt worth 8.5M. I would actually take the extra 27Armor over 68HP anyway...
FYI, these same stat comparisons work with any Imbued gear for Warrior vs any combo of Mythics.

FYI you are comparing wrongly. wear both the sets, you will notice the very differece.

Ravager
01-17-2015, 07:48 AM
There's a good comparison by Vvards here

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?200787-Selling-Imbued-Assault-Set-for-Warr-(Perfect-Blood-Gemmed)&highlight=imbued