PDA

View Full Version : Thanks a lot Samhayne

zerasa
01-16-2015, 04:08 AM
[B]---. Samhayne is not here anymore. Sts lost one of the best developer.. know he's not here ? What happened to community?to sts games?. A problem occur after samhayne leave us, and its been a week know no solution yet. One of the key member is lost to help us. Hoping somebodi will step up to help n provide a better solution for the problems n bugs-- tnx you Alex ..playing sts games since 2011. Hoping you the best..you're the besssssstt..:eagerness: /B]

epicrrr
01-16-2015, 04:15 AM
O please dont generalize, looking at positive perspective AL is still and i emphasize still on the right track STS is still a world class platform for games; from what i'm seeing.

Dex Scene
01-16-2015, 04:34 AM
Sam left the community to get closer to his family!!
He was awesome but Productor is doing awesome too.
Al is getting lots of updates. Useful updates.
Remiem is doing weekly feedback and update threads.
AL is doing just fine.

william5439
01-16-2015, 06:23 AM
Ash is doing awesome too

epicrrr
01-16-2015, 06:50 AM
Ash is doing awesome too

I still need Metagross! haha joke

Xorrior
01-16-2015, 07:53 AM
So far I'm liking this new producer :) early days yet.

Sam Hayne was too defensive on a few fails and blamed my cat on the DC issue! We get DC again I blame his Pokemon!

Candylicks
01-16-2015, 08:23 AM
So far I'm liking this new producer :) early days yet.

Sam Hayne was too defensive on a few fails and blamed my cat on the DC issue! We get DC again I blame his Pokemon!

Oh man that was one of the classics from '14. You know though, he lead the game through some rough times and I am sure will do well in his future endeavors. I also am very pleased with the new updates and the vibe coming off Productor. Seems like he's able to 'produce' some magic there at StS! Fresh perspective and ideas are integral to a gaming company, and I for one am here to stay and enjoy the upcoming changes.

Rx8
01-16-2015, 08:43 AM
Oh man that was one of the classics from '14. You know though, he lead the game through some rough times and I am sure will do well in his future endeavors. I also am very pleased with the new updates and the vibe coming off Productor. Seems like he's able to 'produce' some magic there at StS! Fresh perspective and ideas are integral to a gaming company, and I for one am here to stay and enjoy the upcoming changes.

Actually...al is getting restored. How cool is that! Finally some love!

zerasa
01-16-2015, 10:14 AM
Ahaha.-- there is a new problem occur.. log n DC for few players and same as me-- its been a week know.. no solution yet--:-) what are they doing they did not answers some question on the technical bug n issues..- samhayne is always there to answers some of our complaints.but know he's not here.I think samhayne pokemon is there. I will asked her pokemon about this.:-) -- .xorrior:-) ahaha lol BTW welcome to the new member of devs- productor-.. hoping a changes in a few days about the said log n DC.

Remiem
01-16-2015, 12:36 PM
Ahaha.-- there is a new problem occur.. log n DC for few players and same as me-- its been a week know.. no solution yet--:-) what are they doing they did not answers some question on the technical bug n issues..- samhayne is always there to answers some of our complaints.but know he's not here.I think samhayne pokemon is there. I will asked her pokemon about this.:-) -- .xorrior:-) ahaha lol BTW welcome to the new member of devs- productor-.. hoping a changes in a few days about the said log n DC.

Here's what's going on on that front. :) http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?203964-Network-Stability-Update