PDA

View Full Version : Willing to bet 10mil Nekro buff will trash Mage buff

Leonut
01-16-2015, 06:17 AM
As what above captioned title says. Even pets are more important than mages.

ClumsyCactus
01-16-2015, 06:45 AM
I bet 1 gold against, DEAL

Universalpro
01-16-2015, 09:10 AM
Nekro is gonna be buffed
They also talked about class balance so maybe thrs just a slight chance mage buff may be coming soon

Hadec
01-16-2015, 10:41 AM
dont rush things guys...lets be patient

Twix
01-16-2015, 10:59 AM
haha mages waited 2 years and what did we get? a freaking 3 second less waiting time for shield. Thats the only buff we're probably gonna get. Pets> Mage

nevercan
01-16-2015, 12:27 PM
haha mages waited 2 years and what did we get? a freaking 3 second less waiting time for shield. Thats the only buff we're probably gonna get. Pets> Mage
You forgot the +10% damage absorbe

Derezzzed
01-16-2015, 05:45 PM
Inb4 Nero buff will just be his orginal stats before they nerfed him pre-realease

lethaljade
01-16-2015, 05:59 PM
Lol at this post.

BaronB
01-16-2015, 06:03 PM
Now you can get a vanity that makes mages look like pets... so in a party.. you dont get a mage... but a glacian that shoots a gun.

Whats the problem ?

Awesomazing
01-16-2015, 07:45 PM
I will give you 10k if this happens, this will have no effect on mage. The bet is on, when nekro is buffed pm, cause I want 10m bro :) if I wrong I cry :'

Leonut
01-16-2015, 09:05 PM
Haha OK. The odds of bet is 1:1. However given the historical record I say the odds are fair at 1 in 100 for mage buff winning Nekro's buff in terms of its worth.

Look at the arcane staff "buff" or maybe I should say nerf when they reduced shadow flare damage so much. It's ridiculous. Even a so called buff became more of a nerf.

To add the reason they gave was a spell that requires no mana cost is too OP. OH TO THE M G. What a re*t**& reason that is. I mean if they brought up burst damage (notice the detail here I said burst) being too much I can understand.

If mana is supposed to be so important increase the mana consumption of everything, reduce mana potion return and increase the mana return of mages. That way everyone will need a mage in party, pvp fights will last longer and mages will finally live up to the mana pot status (FYI mana is also blue).

I wonder how things can go so wrong. The devil is in the details. I know not everyone is capable of it, else we will have billions of Einsteins and the world will be in Chaos. Too many black hole generators will be created. LOL. Seriously.

So say hi to current mages, aka fail mana potion pet.

regizakirs.rs
01-16-2015, 11:53 PM
100k neckro gets buff first lol.

Leonut
01-28-2015, 10:24 PM
No one took a bet against me that nekro buff will trash Mage buff. Anyway this bet is null and void. Want to guess why? Because there isn't even a mage buff to compare it with (recent shield changes not included, because it was said that there should be a mage buff maybe in Jan 2015).

will0
01-29-2015, 01:41 AM
maybe perhaps .. guess more when will #magebuff# ? 2016 ..... 2017 ..

nevercan
01-29-2015, 01:57 AM
maybe perhaps .. guess more when will #magebuff# ? 2016 ..... 2017 ..
You think to quick, pets are more important then mages so mage buf wil be end 2030

Goodhabbit
01-29-2015, 02:01 AM
yeah pets are more important than a class. The mage buff is the shield buff.. no more... its been like 3 months since they announced the buff u know...

Alhuntrazeck
01-29-2015, 05:49 AM
Looks like you'll be right, Leonut.

Why is the Nekro buff placed at a higher priority than the mage buff? More mages by far play the game than nekro users.

BaronB
01-29-2015, 06:01 AM

Why is the Nekro buff placed at a higher priority than the mage buff? More mages by far play the game than nekro users.
Neckro is a arcane rarity pet where as mages being so common are only legendry in rarity :(

Arcane pets will always have the priority on buffs other any other rarity class pet.

Leonut
01-29-2015, 06:34 AM
Neckro is a arcane rarity pet where as mages being so common are only legendry in rarity :(

Arcane pets will always have the priority on buffs other any other rarity class pet.

Lol. This is by far the most hilarious reason. Thanks for the laughs.

Leonut
01-29-2015, 06:35 AM

Yes. RIP mages. Let's have that one minute of silence for the poor blue ones.

Twix
01-29-2015, 09:11 AM
Mages already got their buff.. The reduce cooldown of shield 3 seconds and +10% damage absorb, and we are still weaker than deary zzz

Kriticality
01-29-2015, 10:50 AM
I think it's a little more complex. What is the goal of the buff? Survivability against tanks? Just to throw it out there, even a 250-500 armor buff won't stop you from getting combo'd by a rogue. I think the purpose of the buff should be to make Mages more useful for team play in pve and Pvp. I'm all in favor of giving Mages freeze back as long as it can't be used to chain freeze. Replace knock back for movement impairment/stun immunity and increase invulnerability time slightly. To me this would be huge buff but nothing's gonna stop you from getting combo'd without your shield. Unless of course you got tank stats.

Leonut
01-29-2015, 11:11 AM
I think it's a little more complex. What is the goal of the buff? Survivability against tanks? Just to throw it out there, even a 250-500 armor buff won't stop you from getting combo'd by a rogue. I think the purpose of the buff should be to make Mages more useful for team play in pve and Pvp. I'm all in favor of giving Mages freeze back as long as it can't be used to chain freeze. Replace knock back for movement impairment/stun immunity and increase invulnerability time slightly. To me this would be huge buff but nothing's gonna stop you from getting combo'd without your shield. Unless of course you got tank stats.

Spot on and good suggestions. But like all the really great suggestions made on mage, STG will just ignore it.

I read somewhere about the scissors will always ask the rock to be nerf and blah blah blah. It was quoted in one of the developer's sign off. But seriously I think sometimes they don't even know the game is really not a game of rock paper scissors but actually something else. It has to be since so many people are saying so? No? Even some rocks and papers even agree that the scissors is a joke and maybe its a ruler? Gasp!

I also heard some of them don't even play the game they design. *shudder* I hope that's not true.

Wutzgood
01-29-2015, 11:12 AM
The way is paved now for Mage to get their freeze skill back in pvp. The immunity is set up and pets like misty and little bear can remove it. That's the only buff they need. If that happens nothing they add to nekro will be better.

Haligali
01-29-2015, 11:53 AM

Worry about mages can chain freeze in pvp, its like when owls are concerned about big-headed sparrows.

Imjebus
01-29-2015, 04:57 PM
Spot on and good suggestions. But like all the really great suggestions made on mage, STG will just ignore it.

I read somewhere about the scissors will always ask the rock to be nerf and blah blah blah. It was quoted in one of the developer's sign off. But seriously I think sometimes they don't even know the game is really not a game of rock paper scissors but actually something else. It has to be since so many people are saying so? No? Even some rocks and papers even agree that the scissors is a joke and maybe its a ruler? Gasp!

I also heard some of them don't even play the game they design. *shudder* I hope that's not true.

If this game was like rock, paper, scissors, we'd be the scissors. Now scissors is suppose to beat out paper (lets pretend paper is rogues) and rock is suppose to beat out scissors. This isn't the case in AL. Rock and paper are somewhat even against each. Rock smashes the hell out of scissors and somehow paper is flicking scissors away.

Leonut
01-29-2015, 06:41 PM
If this game was like rock, paper, scissors, we'd be the scissors. Now scissors is suppose to beat out paper (lets pretend paper is rogues) and rock is suppose to beat out scissors. This isn't the case in AL. Rock and paper are somewhat even against each. Rock smashes the hell out of scissors and somehow paper is flicking scissors away.

Actually for a proper mmo with a decent balanced pvp, all classes should be able to beat all classes if played well. Unfortunately this game could be build on a rock paper scissors concept because maybe they don't care about pvp and its pvp balance.

Now if the above is really their view / intention, then take pvp away from the game. Don't insult pvp. I'm a hardcore pvp player and this part of the game is dear to me. I'm sure those that feel the same will agree. A mmo without pvp is incomplete, and a mmo with an incompetent pvp system is garbage. This is my opinion.

Zeus
01-30-2015, 03:09 PM
Verdict: Nekro is the mage buff. Get a Nekro.

Why:
- Stun immunity through shield
- Shield Damage Reduction Stacks with Arcane Shield Dmg Reduction
- Increased speed
- Terrify
- Slows others down
- Passive Stun

Everything sorcerer lacks. Get Nekro, problem solved. :D

davidvilla
01-30-2015, 03:15 PM

Why:
- Increased speed
- Terrify
- Slows others down
- Passive Stun

+1 And now mages with nekro r like son of a gun. Sweet but deadly

will0
01-30-2015, 06:44 PM
play neckro as a toon delete mage if there's such an option ........ easiest ya right ..

Leonut
01-30-2015, 07:04 PM
Verdict: hi Nekro is the mage buff. Get a Nekro.

Why:
- Increased speed
- Terrify
- Slows others down
- Passive Stun

Lol. Another hilarious one. Thanks for the laughs too.

I recalled someone complaining that they are giving mage skills to pets and denying mages the same. Now they gave this pet everything a mage needs. If this is not defiance to the mage race in AL, I don't know what is.

kinzmet
01-30-2015, 09:00 PM

Why:
- Increased speed
- Terrify
- Slows others down
- Passive Stun

Your right about the reasons, but its clearly not a mage buff we were expecting. It also buffs the other classes, we can't already stun warriors with juggs and rogues with razor now they added nekro. Its more of a mage nerf than a buff IMO.

Tabeer Amin
01-30-2015, 09:12 PM
If mages are GOKU (normal form)
Den Nekro is ssj3 atleast
#dbzfan