PDA

View Full Version : Opinions on Breeze

arethrow
01-16-2015, 12:46 PM
In my opinion, a 4 second freeze is nothing tbh i found no problem with it before and i dont own one. i think its a pvp pet made for the less fortunate ones!!!

epicrrr
01-16-2015, 02:30 PM
In my opinion, a 4 second freeze is nothing tbh i found no problem with it before and i dont own one. i think its a pvp pet made for the less fortunate ones!!!

Then clearly you haven't faced a 3-5 breeze clash, try it and enjoy looking up; while you're at it you can make coffee and you're still looking up heck enjoy looking up for the entire time you are in the arena.

exag a little for emphasis :banana:

siddhant
01-16-2015, 03:28 PM
have u faced 3breezes in pvp at same time u will just be frozen away to death and i can only example what will be happening at endgame rouge hits breeze ability mage frozen 1or2 hit and u dead:)

Xenobiotic
01-16-2015, 05:32 PM

Most rogues kill other rogues and mages w/o shield in about 1 second, now you basically get a 4 second stun? Like there is no way you will survive if you're a rogue except stand there and watch them kill you. Much fun considering the fact that its a legendary pet and it's better than any arcane pet in pvp.

Bmwmsix
01-16-2015, 06:55 PM
Its not like everyone can farm this pet easily, Now pets like ironbite and misty can be your live saver. But noo meeme here meeme there instead of coming up with a strategy.

Appeltjes
01-16-2015, 06:58 PM
Its not like everyone can farm this pet easily, Now pets like ironbite and misty can be your live saver. But noo meeme here meeme there instead of coming up with a strategy.

Misty and ironbit can't.

Appeltjes
01-16-2015, 06:59 PM
Lol want me to screenshot my kdr i pvp fine ty. Check my account before u open your mouth rofl

You already started playing before breeze so your kdr shows nothing.

Bmwmsix
01-16-2015, 07:01 PM
Misty and ironbit can't.

Yes they can, please read the updates clearly ;_)

Veluthe
01-16-2015, 07:02 PM
You can farm tombs and get breeze in week or less so everyone can get one. So if you dont have it get it.

Appeltjes
01-16-2015, 07:05 PM
Yes they can, please read the updates clearly ;_)

Misty and ironbite reset stun immunity timers, directly after using their AA you will be open to all forms of stuns, freezes or panics.

Appeltjes
01-16-2015, 07:08 PM
have u faced 3breezes in pvp at same time u will just be frozen away to death and i can only example what will be happening at endgame rouge hits breeze ability mage frozen 1or2 hit and u dead:)

Ikr against 3 breezes I tend to just stand up and get myself something to drink^^

Bmwmsix
01-16-2015, 07:09 PM
Misty and ironbite reset stun immunity timers, directly after using their AA you will be open to all forms of stuns, freezes or panics.

Last time I tell you this, read the about the nerf of breeze before you reply to this thread. Over and out.

Appeltjes
01-16-2015, 07:21 PM
Last time I tell you this, read the about the nerf of breeze before you reply to this thread. Over and out.

There's nothing in that announcement that has anything to do with ironbite or misty.

Appeltjes
01-16-2015, 07:28 PM

This change has not gone live yet guys, it's in the process of verification etc and will be put out as soon as is able.

The wording in my initial post was poor, the 2.5s reduction is a PvP only change. PvE will be unaffected.

Ironbite and Misty will both be updated to remove Freeze effects from applicable players during PvP as well.

1. You are talking about tactics which can't even be used now of this moment...
2. They will remove Freeze but no where does it state if it will remove the freeze and make you immune to following freezes.

Appeltjes
01-16-2015, 07:29 PM
Read post #62 on page 4:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?203008-Breeze-and-Undead-Vials/page4&highlight=breeze+misty

Ty.

Ophelia
01-16-2015, 11:00 PM
That nerf for breeze needs to come sooner.

Because of the OPness in dmg at endgame pvp,
Being immobilised for a good 5secs could very well mean your death -- not forgetting breeze passive freeze.

Now imagine a team that stacks 3 breezes (taking turns to activate its AA) against yours which has none. What can I say..? Good lord, GG.

Rx8
01-16-2015, 11:01 PM
the nerf is already DONE.........

Ophelia
01-16-2015, 11:06 PM
the nerf is already DONE.........

We clearly aint playing the same game here.

regizakirs.rs
01-16-2015, 11:55 PM
If you don't have breeze and complain about it. My solution is farm and get one. The old saying is if you can't be em, join em lol.

epicrrr
01-17-2015, 01:18 AM
If you don't have breeze and complain about it. My solution is farm and get one. The old saying is if you can't be em, join em lol.

If you cant beat em, breeze em! or was it join i dont know anymore!

regizakirs.rs
01-17-2015, 01:19 AM
Lol I know right.

siddhant
01-17-2015, 01:40 AM
hmm i have better things than to farm breeze nor do i have the money to spend on ankhs and stuff to run those tombs for 2fragments it is just that explain me why mages are not allowed to freeze and a pet is total bs right?

regizakirs.rs
01-17-2015, 01:46 AM
I'm not disagreeing with you about anything you are saying but, for the people that are complaining about breeze then they need to farm breeze and get with program.

siddhant
01-17-2015, 01:49 AM
so what u expect 2teams with 5breeze each huh no sam singe glacian?

Dex Scene
01-17-2015, 01:55 AM
1- Its not about having or not having breeze. Its about being fair game. Freeze banish shouldn't work in pvp. But the new update on breeze is acceptable.

2- its way more than 4 secs if you actually play PVP you will know it

3- Don't yell at people here. They have right to express their opinion just like you have as well.

4- pls "shut up my god"

Dex Scene
01-17-2015, 02:04 AM

This is true Caabtric do you think they could implement a system that detects dummy farming? I haven't though that far yet. If you have ideas for that I would like to hear them.[emoji4]

So maybe, "if you don't have dummy and complain about dummy farming, My solution is to get one. The old saying is if you can't be em, join em lol."

Would it be right??
No??
exactly people will complain where they think game is going unfair. There's nothing wrong in that.
In endgame pvp 5-6 secs are long time to stay freezed where in low level twink its still manageable.

siddhant
01-17-2015, 02:06 AM
So maybe, "if you don't have dummy and complain about dummy farming, My solution is to get one. The old saying is if you can't be em, join em lol."

Would it be right??
No??
exactly people will complain where they think game is going unfair. There's nothing wrong in that.
In endgame pvp 5-6 secs are long time to stay freezed where in low level twink its still manageable.

at low lvl twink there are more breezes thou there is a guild which just keeps on stacking freeze how do u expect us to kill them?

syrena
01-17-2015, 02:09 AM
Yeah ue right

Dex Scene
01-17-2015, 02:10 AM
at low lvl twink there are more breezes thou there is a guild which just keeps on stacking freeze how do u expect us to kill them?
I play low level twinks aswel.
I am not in favor or freeze working in pvp but just saying 4-5 secs are more valuable in endgame than twink level.

regizakirs.rs
01-17-2015, 02:11 AM
I mean honestly dex scene I don't pvp because a lot of people are disrespectful and half of them I'm old enough to be there parents lol. But I think Instead of complaints about breeze even the playing field it's not like breeze is an exclusive pet. Everyone has access to the pet

siddhant
01-17-2015, 02:12 AM
I mean honestly dex scene I don't pvp because a lot of people are disrespectful and half of them I'm old enough to be there parents lol. But I think Instead of complaints about breeze even the playing field it's not like breeze is an exclusive pet. Everyone has access to the pet

every1 has access to pvp as well doesnt mean they all pvp does it?

regizakirs.rs
01-17-2015, 02:18 AM
True I agree with you. Not everyone does pvp I'm only speaking to the one's who do pvp

siddhant
01-17-2015, 02:21 AM
True I agree with you. Not everyone does pvp I'm only speaking to the one's who do pvp

it isnt necesarry every1 have gold to buy breeze a pet which will be nerfed soon and whose price continues to fall from 2.5m to 1.3m does it?

regizakirs.rs
01-17-2015, 02:24 AM
True

Visiting
01-17-2015, 02:29 AM
it isnt necesarry every1 have gold to buy breeze a pet which will be nerfed soon and whose price continues to fall from 2.5m to 1.3m does it?

Are you suggesting they Nerf Breeze once more?

siddhant
01-17-2015, 02:30 AM
Are you suggesting they Nerf Breeze once more?

new nerf hasnt even yet even bought into the game how do u expect me to tell u to nerf something again which i havent even tried?

Kriticality
01-17-2015, 03:14 AM
i fought i think 1 sam, 2 breeze, and 2 sns in clash tonight.... try having your team frozen in purple pool. Not very fun bc everyone crumbles.

Appeltjes
01-17-2015, 04:13 AM

Would it be right??
No??

Sorry to tell you this but at twink lvls (15) we have once counted the time we were frozen in a clash, it lasted up to around 43 seconds of breeze AA's and passives in a row.

siddhant
01-17-2015, 04:25 AM
Sorry to tell you this but at twink lvls (15) we have once counted the time we were frozen in a clash, it lasted up to around 43 seconds of breeze AA's and passives in a row.
O.o once in 4vs 3 clash the opponent having 3breeze our tank was frozen for 33 seconds and then he died zzz lol

Appeltjes
01-17-2015, 04:35 AM
O.o once in 4vs 3 clash the opponent having 3breeze our tank was frozen for 33 seconds and then he died zzz lol

Yeah we had 2 tanks at 43 secs the freeze also didn't end we just finally died ;/

siddhant
01-17-2015, 04:36 AM
Yeah we had 2 tanks at 43 secs the freeze also didn't end we just finally died ;/
ik that feeling bro:p
PS:any luck on super gem?

Appeltjes
01-17-2015, 04:45 AM
ik that feeling bro:p
PS:any luck on super gem?

3 out of 15 gems got grand :D, hbu? Or haven't you been gemming?

siddhant
01-17-2015, 04:46 AM
3 out of 15 gems got grand :D, hbu? Or haven't you been gemming?
nah i nevr gem:p

Appeltjes
01-17-2015, 04:48 AM
nah i nevr gem:p

I also tend not to because of the costs of gems :p but I just wanted some extra grands on my gear:)

siddhant
01-17-2015, 04:53 AM
I also tend not to because of the costs of gems :p but I just wanted some extra grands on my gear:)
nice u became more op:)

Dex Scene
01-17-2015, 07:06 AM
I never said its not happening. What I said was one breeze's freeze is not 4 secs but way more than that. Its not fair.
And in endgame 4-5 secs are more valuable than twink level. I didn't intend to say Freeze is okay at twink level and not in endgame.
Iam saying again, Iam not supporting freeze working in pvp.
Its not about who can get breeze and who cant. The fun of a pvp is to fight an opponent not a frozed statue. Pvp is not all about freeze.
Anyway seems like the new nerf updates on breeze might get acceptable, we will see.

Twix
01-17-2015, 10:35 AM
can't tell if he has no experience in pvp or hes just trying to troll.

Commander.
01-17-2015, 10:58 AM
hmm breeze

Primeblades
01-17-2015, 12:48 PM
Id like to see banish come to grimm and sam in pvp :tranquillity:

Zylx
01-17-2015, 02:43 PM
It's always going to be the people who have breeze vs those who dont. Con-nerf vs pro-nerf. Basically if you have a breeze, which i am pretty sure the OP has one even though he says otherwise, you're going to go against breeze's nerf and emotionally go ballistic like a confused single woman on valentines day.

Breeze does need a nerf, because anything that drastically hampers another player's playing rights like this should not be in the game.

Visiting
01-17-2015, 03:18 PM
huh what does the last line means can u explain in simpl english ty and breeze does not need a nerf huh do u even pvp?

The last line means, "Breeze deserves a Nerf because it's destroying the game balance and thus the fun factor of AL".

siddhant
01-17-2015, 03:20 PM
The last line means, "Breeze deserves a Nerf because it's destroying the game balance and thus the fun factor of AL".
O.O ty for explaining i just thought the opposite of it xd

Seoratrek
01-17-2015, 03:51 PM
Hey there.

The changes haven't taken effect yet (see quote below). Instead of creating multiple threads regarding the same issue, please voice your opinions in the official thread below.

The exact date is not known as it is in the process of testing. Sometime soon is the best answer I can currently give. Thanks for your patience!

Link to thread: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?203008