PDA

View Full Version : List of all Pocket Legends players?

noneo
03-01-2011, 12:41 PM
Is there a list of every player's account name somewhere that can be accessed. I'm trying to come up with a cool name, but keep getting "this name is already in use", and I don't want to waste my playing time!

Thanks in advance.

Keohike
03-01-2011, 12:42 PM
lol i dun believe there is my name is Keohike so take lol

Royce
03-01-2011, 12:56 PM
There is no list. Unfortunately most good or meaningful short or medium sized names were taken many months ago. Your best options are using a variation on the name you want (many people seem to like to put "x" before and/or after the name), crazy spelling variations, or just go with the random name generator.

Barbamitsos
03-01-2011, 01:13 PM
lol they cant be numbered...
try usin mr or sir or things like that before ur wanted name ;)

noneo
03-01-2011, 01:14 PM
Ya, that is what I have been finding. I really want a decent 3 letter name, but alas, none have been found besides "ISN" which honestly, is pretty stupid lol.

Royce
03-01-2011, 01:45 PM
Ya, that is what I have been finding. I really want a decent 3 letter name, but alas, none have been found besides "ISN" which honestly, is pretty stupid lol.

You could say it's short for Invincible Super Ninja, or Infernal Shadowy Necromancer, though I suppose it could also stand for Incredibly Stupid Name ;)

Keohike
03-01-2011, 01:48 PM
You could say it's short for Invincible Super Ninja, or Infernal Shadowy Necromancer, though I suppose it could also stand for Incredibly Stupid Name ;)

hahahahahah

giayuan
03-02-2011, 01:28 AM

LOLOL~~ nice nice! You have just been royce rolled. Never mind doesnt work lol.

Ellyidol
03-02-2011, 01:51 AM
I'm curious too, how difficult would it be if they allowed us to add spaces or simple symbols such as ! @ # $ % ^ & * ( ) - ?

Corpser
03-02-2011, 02:01 AM
Adding these could result in names being stolen for example someone could call the selves Corpser(space) and to every one it would just look like Corpser so people would assume it's me and would probably scam my friends. Recking my reputation in game and with my friends. So adding space would be bad but the others I'm not so sure about.

Ellyidol
03-02-2011, 02:25 AM
Adding these could result in names being stolen for example someone could call the selves Corpser(space) and to every one it would just look like Corpser so people would assume it's me and would probably scam my friends. Recking my reputation in game and with my friends. So adding space would be bad but the others I'm not so sure about.

Fair enough, I've only encountered ONE game which allows spaces, but what about other characters?

I'd love to put a hyphen in my name or such.

noneo
03-02-2011, 01:41 PM

Ha! I guess I don't mind the first two names, but i don't want people mixing it up with the third! I guess I would just have to run around constantly screaming "I am Invincible Super Ninja/Infernal Shadowy Necromancer!".

BeardedBear
03-02-2011, 02:29 PM
noneo, what character are you playing and what kind of name are you looking for? Something funny? Something serious?

Perhaps I can assist.

KingFu
03-02-2011, 02:30 PM
Let's start a list;) Ill start:

Mysticaldream

Sigkill
03-02-2011, 02:45 PM
Let's start a list;) Ill start:

Mysticaldream

I'm next add Sigkill ^^

Ladylove
03-02-2011, 09:23 PM
I use a thesaurus to make my names somtimes. Look up the word that's taken and find a good alternative.

Zeus
03-02-2011, 09:26 PM
I'm Apollo (Level 55 Archer), Bodyguardz (51), Rangepwnsmeel (Level 20 twink, remade... used to be my main), Mynasgen (Level 20 twink), PLGUIDES (Level 10 twink for making PL video guides), AEOBANK (For storing the AEO Guild Funds), and Poseidon (Level 50 elf, used to powerlevel people).

Kossi
03-02-2011, 09:51 PM

i.e. WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

noneo
03-02-2011, 10:03 PM
noneo, what character are you playing and what kind of name are you looking for? Something funny? Something serious?

Perhaps I can assist.

First off, I love the sig man. It's quite legit.

Second, I am definitely not a "serious" kinda guy. But I want something that stands out, and people remember it when they see me around. I figure the shorter name would grab more attention since it is out of the ordinary. I just want to start building my reputation =)

Ladylove
03-02-2011, 10:06 PM
i.e. WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

What would walking walruses weigh with wacky white wagons...

Kirei
03-03-2011, 04:35 AM
Rofl ^_^
Kirei-Fnord, the first and likely last fnord paladin.

ps brooke i love your sig

Ladylove
03-03-2011, 05:58 PM
Rofl ^_^
Kirei-Fnord, the first and likely last fnord paladin.

ps brooke i love your sig

Thank you :)