PDA

View Full Version : Luck System (Mythic pendant recipe farmers read this)

Titanfall
01-16-2015, 04:51 PM
I have an idea that I don't see many flaws to, As we all know that looting a recipe is like getting struck by lightning, and I see a lot of people saying things like 'It should be a guaranteed drop after x amount of runs'. Obviously this will never ever get implemented as its a guaranteed drop then. However I have a solution!
Every single run you do, your chance to loot one increases SLIGHTLY. And it keeps increasing until you reach 50 runs. Once you reach 50 runs your chance to loot one is maximised and will no longer increase, however this does not mean you have a 99% chance to loot one on your 51st run. Its still a very rare drop but slightly easier to loot and encourages people to keep running. However STS if you implement this, please don't make it so the chance to loot it increase by 0.00001% that'd be a joke, make it a reasonable amount like 0.1%

EDIT: Once you loot 1 your chances reset back to default

Deluxeq
01-16-2015, 04:54 PM
To be completely honest.. I am perfectly fine with the luck system in game. There are no problems with the luck system that i know of.

Titanfall
01-16-2015, 04:57 PM
To be completely honest.. I am perfectly fine with the luck system in game. There are no problems with the luck system that i know of.
Some people go on for hundreds of runs and get trash
Others in 1 run get a recipe
I thought of this so those people who constantly run get a better chance as they go along

Veluthe
01-16-2015, 05:05 PM
I dont think good idea. More and more people are getting it already. Even if it was to happen those who run hundreds will still have run 50 or more. By time sts implement they could loot with current system. Its a matter of luck either you get it quick or run hundreds. Its meant to be that way so you just have to get used to it. Best you stack elixirs with lepre and cross fingers.

lethaljade
01-17-2015, 05:24 AM
1000 runs should be equivalent to 1 recipie , guaranteed reci, i hate the luck system with a passion.

Aldyrambe
01-17-2015, 05:26 AM
Woah i didnt know about that o.O btw nice info

siddhant
01-17-2015, 05:27 AM
u guys cant influence luck it is pure luck some guys are lucky some are not blame ur luck:)