PDA

View Full Version : Pots in PvP?

Rebel
05-19-2010, 06:26 AM
It's a great idea that pots will not be allowed during a fight, but why not allow pots when you are out of combat? That way, after a long fight and you are down in health/mana, you can regain it quickly in time for the next combatant or combatants.

Esus
05-19-2010, 08:22 AM
As far as I'm aware, there won't be any pots at all in pvp. We all know what happens when we die in pve, we respawn at the start with half health and half magic, now my question is, if when we die in pvp and respawn, do we respawn with full health and full magic, or will it be the same respawn rules as pve?

Obliteration
05-19-2010, 08:28 AM
Yeah I was wondering the same, maybe well have to strategize with an enchantress in the group at all times.
Or just don't die!

Esus
05-19-2010, 08:34 AM
Yea ob, easier said then done, but anything is possible. Guess we will have to wait and see...seariously how hard is it to press the button that says "approve app"?

asommers
05-19-2010, 09:21 AM
As far as I'm aware, there won't be any pots at all in pvp. We all know what happens when we die in pve, we respawn at the start with half health and half magic, now my question is, if when we die in pvp and respawn, do we respawn with full health and full magic, or will it be the same respawn rules as pve?

Full health and mana.

-ALS

Esus
05-19-2010, 09:37 AM
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc302/jamathi05/BoratThumbsUPVeryNICE.jpg

Diz
05-19-2010, 12:49 PM
Es dude why did you post my RL pic uncool