PDA

View Full Version : Productor we really need a 1vs1 arena.

Madxnoob
01-16-2015, 10:50 PM
This has been said over a million times and ill say it again. We really need a 1vs1 arena, who cares if dummy farmers farm. They can easily be spotted and reported. In todays pvp people think their good because they can gang you I guess or they gear up a level on you. I WOULD LIKE to see a 1vs1 arena with all the same level, no -2&+2 from level. Everyone the same and no ganging. Maybe even a wage could be set. The way pvp is set-up now, its world war II and alot of big heads, but if ask them for a 1vs1 they say ok and gang you. Here's alittle a video of me getting smashed asking for a 1vs1: http://youtu.be/ThJ0ktzqCk8 , all these players can beat me if you ask them but will not vs.

Burstnuke
01-16-2015, 11:27 PM
What id want is a 1 v 1 arena, like a cube, with spectators looking outside from it so multiple players can join waiting for thier match

Jdogxtreme
01-16-2015, 11:29 PM
I don't want to go off topic or anything but if someone asked me for vs then said it was going on YouTube, I would probably just think that person was a big head himself and not want to vs him

kinzmet
01-17-2015, 12:01 AM
DUELING FEATURE

http://animations.fg-a.com/medieval/two-knights-fighting-animated.gif

This can be a great addition in the coming expansion aside from new level cap, maps, weapons, monsters, bosses, quest etc.

Specifications

Doesn't need to have KDR, Just enough to try out each other in 1v1.
Maybe enable it in towns (since we can already use our skills in towns).
Make a countdown, like how Inan'hesh-enrage-kind of countdown before duel starts. Or the Arena kind countdown.
Will have a message for everyone in the room to read, like how "PlayerA kills PlayerB" in PVP rooms are. But make it "PlayerA won against PlayerB" to differentiate.
Make the "duel invite" works like the "trade invite". If the challenged accept the the duel commence, if not then a note to both "PlayerB declines duel challenge" like how "PlayerB cancels trade".
Make it so, that maximum of 3 to 5 pairs can duel per room if you worry about lagginess.
Make the fireworks animation from looting locks be on with the winner after the duel.
Just make a checkbox of enable or disable potions/elixirs in duel on options. The challenger will determine what kind of duel (from his duel option setting). When a duel notification pops, the challenged can see if its a potion/elixir enabled or disabled kind of duel.
Make a setting on not accepting duel, for the people who want to disable the feature.
Duel ends when:
One of them have his health reach 0 hp.
Both of them have their health reach 0 hp at the same time.
Nobody loses even a health point within 5 seconds after duel starts.
Either or both logs out, change maps or disconnected.
In case of draws, the message will be "PlayerA and PlayerB draws in the duel".
Both idle within 5 secs after the duel start, logouts, change maps and disconnection will result to a draw.
After the duel any buff, debuff, HoT or DoT gained during the duel will be removed.

Its very simple, most of the features are already in the game. Just a few tweeks from the developers and its good to go!
Recycle codes

Dying in towns are possible already ie, Kraag canoons and Deth's touch in Halloween event.
Skills are already usable in towns.
No need to create new maps for this.
We already have existing countdowns, ei. Inan'hesh enrage and Arena start countdowns.
Recycle the script on PVP about who kills who.
The "Trade invite" can be used as a method, just recycle the code and tweek to "Duel Challenge"
The "Not accepting Party invite" setting can be used as "Not accepting Duel" setting.
When you click/tap on a character an small option window appears and theres a blank tab on "Invite" option. The first two was "Party" and "Guild", you can add "Duel".

What can we get from here?

This would make AL towns becomes really interesting and a sight to behold.
It will also be a breather from the same old maps in PVP for years.
The classes can test there full capability here without the nerfs and buffs.
Fun way to challenge skills and tactics without thinking about KDR.
Kill farmers will be discourage because they will have to prove their KDR is real in duels :chuncky:.
Less spot blocking/kill farming/ganging complain/drama threads.
Every MMORPG have a duel feature.

I already suggested this on Remiem's weekly community update Jan 6, 2015 (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?202275-Remiem-s-Weekly-Community-Update-January-6-2015/page6), but I still wanted to share this with you guys.

Ophelia
01-17-2015, 12:07 AM
Gawd, YES.
Misdirected shots that hit spectators are annoying ... especially when doing 1v1 against a tank, where careful mana usage is of th essence.

Additionally, it would be nice if we can have th option of gear + pet regulation of sorts...jus so we know where we actually stand skill-wise.

Madxnoob
01-17-2015, 12:21 AM
I don't want to go off topic or anything but if someone asked me for vs then said it was going on YouTube, I would probably just think that person was a big head himself and not want to vs him
Well I myself would probably pose for the camera, but it was suppose to be a 1vs1 so I continued my effort to get a 1vs1 n failed. This is a everyday thing if you dont have a team to back you up. Ive been solo since the beginning and I am big headed no lie, but its only because I can handle my own very well n most situations. Pvp today your swarmed with blockers and gang. Its just no fun if dont have a team. 1vs1 arena would be awsume, no gang, no block, no mouthing. Fight or flight.

Ovtlaw
01-17-2015, 02:00 AM
Max... They gang u cause u using sns n max dmg gears. Lol

If u ask for vs. make sure u use the same pet they use. That's y u got gang. I would gang u if u use 150m pet vs my 400k dova lol

siddhant
01-17-2015, 02:02 AM
This has been said over a million times and ill say it again. We really need a 1vs1 arena, who cares if dummy farmers farm. They can easily be spotted and reported. In todays pvp people think their good because they can gang you I guess or they gear up a level on you. I WOULD LIKE to see a 1vs1 arena with all the same level, no -2&+2 from level. Everyone the same and no ganging. Maybe even a wage could be set. The way pvp is set-up now, its world war II and alot of big heads, but if ask them for a 1vs1 they say ok and gang you. Here's alittle a video of me getting smashed asking for a 1vs1: http://youtu.be/ThJ0ktzqCk8 , all these players can beat me if you ask them but will not vs.

going off topic but no one would wanna fight a sns user in vs lol

Appeltjes
01-17-2015, 04:24 AM
If you're sure that they can beat you on vs then think of this, why would they vs you if they will just win but much slower then in a gang? Nobody likes wasting time :p

Aldyrambe
01-17-2015, 05:53 AM
Yeah that'd be great. I hate ppl tjat only can gang -.-

nostress2015
01-17-2015, 09:09 AM
Yeah its true

Madxnoob
01-17-2015, 09:58 AM

SnS isnt as strong as people want to believe, im sure everyone that sunk gold into winning it was rich and maxed geared to begin with. Believe it or not a singe will ruin me if used properly. Also I have a glacian to vs people with and it find it more useful than SnS in 1vs1 because of the 8 sec mana regen. Also..i spent everything i owned in the game for this pet, so tell me not use it is like..crazy.

Bunny♥
01-17-2015, 10:23 AM
i like the idea of 1v1 room without kdr. Mad, atm , since 1v1 room is not yet implemented, its best for you to ask them for a 1v1 or if they wont, just leave and stop the rambo, it will just make you rage like what happened on your video.

Madxnoob
01-17-2015, 11:22 AM
i like the idea of 1v1 room without kdr. Mad, atm , since 1v1 room is not yet implemented, its best for you to ask them for a 1v1 or if they wont, just leave and stop the rambo, it will just make you rage like what happened on your video.
I dont think I was raging, was pretty chill about eating deaths. Funny thing is I get asked to vs but it becomes a gang. Kdr should be implemented also a set wage amount. Im Rocky Balboa bro, about all i can say without getting in trouble. Im not going to avoid pvp because im outnumbered and blocked on both sides. Im simple going to try to call out each member 1vs1, if you watch in the video i could of killed this rogue twice but i walked by him trying to be nice, of course he gangs me when another member later on. Dirty gameplay i tell ya...1vs1 arena will put everyone in place, maybe even me.

Alhuntrazeck
01-17-2015, 11:24 AM
Just a friendly tip, you can use /a instead of /all to chat with everybody. Saves quite a bit of time especially for someone on a phone/tablet in the long run.

OT, +1!

Bunny♥
01-17-2015, 11:48 AM
I dont think I was raging, was pretty chill about eating deaths. Funny thing is I get asked to vs but it becomes a gang. Kdr should be implemented also a set wage amount. Im Rocky Balboa bro, about all i can say without getting in trouble. Im not going to avoid pvp because im outnumbered and blocked on both sides. Im simple going to try to call out each member 1vs1, if you watch in the video i could of killed this rogue twice but i walked by him trying to be nice, of course he gangs me when another member later on. Dirty gameplay i tell ya...1vs1 arena will put everyone in place, maybe even me.

i thought u are raging as it brings you to make this thread with an angry emoticon, LOL. Also, good to know that you dont mind about your deaths but 1v1 room isnt a big need from what I see. Even your vid shows that you get ganged, you chose to get ganged instead of leaving. IMO, the ctf room with its spawn areas are already enough for me to do a 1v1, if they end up ganging, then its a GG.

lethaljade
01-17-2015, 12:26 PM
1v1 would result in major kill farming what we need is a free for all arena of 6 people first person to 20kills, had enough of team pvp.

siddhant
01-17-2015, 12:58 PM
SnS isnt as strong as people want to believe, im sure everyone that sunk gold into winning it was rich and maxed geared to begin with. Believe it or not a singe will ruin me if used properly. Also I have a glacian to vs people with and it find it more useful than SnS in 1vs1 because of the 8 sec mana regen. Also..i spent everything i owned in the game for this pet, so tell me not use it is like..crazy.
in the opponent team i didnt see any1 using singe and tbh imagine u nevr had sns and regretless comes and asks u hey wanna vs me and all u got is like dova or blinky will u still vs?

Madxnoob
01-17-2015, 01:17 PM
in the opponent team i didnt see any1 using singe and tbh imagine u nevr had sns and regretless comes and asks u hey wanna vs me and all u got is like dova or blinky will u still vs?

I would probabaly use malison an beat sns, also I could step down for people an use glacian no problem in this case I had to try to stay alive with some hp pools, thats about all sns has an 45+ primary. People are just intimidated by a pet they dont have. Pets have nothing to do with a 1vs1 arena. In a 1vs1 arena id probably go crawly or breeze an take them out before heal. There is many tactics people ignore, a 1vs1 arena would also improves a person playing ability I believe. We dont need a kdr for this but i would like it, anything to prevent ganging or buffs during a 1vs1.

siddhant
01-17-2015, 03:04 PM
I would probabaly use malison an beat sns, also I could step down for people an use glacian no problem in this case I had to try to stay alive with some hp pools, thats about all sns has an 45+ primary. People are just intimidated by a pet they dont have. Pets have nothing to do with a 1vs1 arena. In a 1vs1 arena id probably go crawly or breeze an take them out before heal. There is many tactics people ignore, a 1vs1 arena would also improves a person playing ability I believe. We dont need a kdr for this but i would like it, anything to prevent ganging or buffs during a 1vs1.

wow use malison and beat sns i will retire from pvp if u can do that

CAK Vader
01-17-2015, 10:42 PM
Yeah that'd be great. I hate ppl tjat only can gang -.-

Yeah I think everyone hates the team aspect of team deathmatch. Weirdos.

fajaratulnaj
01-18-2015, 07:42 AM
DUELING FEATURE

http://animations.fg-a.com/medieval/two-knights-fighting-animated.gif

This can be a great addition in the coming expansion aside from new level cap, maps, weapons, monsters, bosses, quest etc.

Specifications

Doesn't need to have KDR, Just enough to try out each other in 1v1.
Maybe enable it in towns (since we can already use our skills in towns).
Make a countdown, like how Inan'hesh-enrage-kind of countdown before duel starts. Or the Arena kind countdown.
Will have a message for everyone in the room to read, like how "PlayerA kills PlayerB" in PVP rooms are. But make it "PlayerA won against PlayerB" to differentiate.
Make the "duel invite" works like the "trade invite". If the challenged accept the the duel commence, if not then a note to both "PlayerB declines duel challenge" like how "PlayerB cancels trade".
Make it so, that maximum of 3 to 5 pairs can duel per room if you worry about lagginess.
Make the fireworks animation from looting locks be on with the winner after the duel.
Just make a checkbox of enable or disable potions/elixirs in duel on options. The challenger will determine what kind of duel (from his duel option setting). When a duel notification pops, the challenged can see if its a potion/elixir enabled or disabled kind of duel.
Make a setting on not accepting duel, for the people who want to disable the feature.
Duel ends when:
One of them have his health reach 0 hp.
Both of them have their health reach 0 hp at the same time.
Nobody loses even a health point within 5 seconds after duel starts.
Either or both logs out, change maps or disconnected.
In case of draws, the message will be "PlayerA and PlayerB draws in the duel".
Both idle within 5 secs after the duel start, logouts, change maps and disconnection will result to a draw.
After the duel any buff, debuff, HoT or DoT gained during the duel will be removed.

Its very simple, most of the features are already in the game. Just a few tweeks from the developers and its good to go!
Recycle codes

Dying in towns are possible already ie, Kraag canoons and Deth's touch in Halloween event.
Skills are already usable in towns.
No need to create new maps for this.
We already have existing countdowns, ei. Inan'hesh enrage and Arena start countdowns.
Recycle the script on PVP about who kills who.
The "Trade invite" can be used as a method, just recycle the code and tweek to "Duel Challenge"
The "Not accepting Party invite" setting can be used as "Not accepting Duel" setting.
When you click/tap on a character an small option window appears and theres a blank tab on "Invite" option. The first two was "Party" and "Guild", you can add "Duel".

What can we get from here?

This would make AL towns becomes really interesting and a sight to behold.
It will also be a breather from the same old maps in PVP for years.
The classes can test there full capability here without the nerfs and buffs.
Fun way to challenge skills and tactics without thinking about KDR.
Kill farmers will be discourage because they will have to prove their KDR is real in duels :chuncky:.
Less spot blocking/kill farming/ganging complain/drama threads.
Every MMORPG have a duel feature.

I already suggested this on Remiem's weekly community update Jan 6, 2015 (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?202275-Remiem-s-Weekly-Community-Update-January-6-2015/page6), but I still wanted to share this with you guys.
Ragnarok online system XD Awesome !

Azageeber
01-18-2015, 10:40 AM
Great idea. I'd like to add that current pvp shouldn't be replaced by 1^1. I think there should be 1 more kind of pvp :)

Madxnoob
01-18-2015, 01:45 PM
Great idea. I'd like to add that current pvp shouldn't be replaced by 1^1. I think there should be 1 more kind of pvp :)

Any other pvp would still be team based and so the same issue's would arise, id like to see a 1vs1 arena like the shuyul arena. It would be cool to walk n that arena with another player an the doors close with spectators still being able to watch from the outside.

Castellann
01-19-2015, 03:19 AM
I like that idea.

Volt
01-19-2015, 11:39 AM
Maybe suggest two separate 1v1 arenas.

First
-puts you in a completely random room
-It has no "join" option on any player
-It has a kdr counter
-Best out of 3
-possibly make a "join as spectator" button. This only ports you in to watch the battle, not fight or become next to fight.

Second (private room)
-this can be a practice room
-no kdr counter
-has a join button
-can be set up so that only a certain individual can join

Second room will to practice and become better without any penalty or gain in kdr. The first room is the actual way to make kills or deaths. It will be 100% random all of the time since no one can simply "join" to fight. This eliminates kill farming.

Night

ericarsenic
01-19-2015, 11:53 AM
A proper dova rogue can win fighting sns in lv10

For twink, sns is not an issue, but multi breeze abuser is.

Remiem
01-19-2015, 04:36 PM
This is always near the top of my list of community requests and we are definitely keeping that in mind as we make our plans. :) Special thanks to Kinzmet for outlining a Dueling Feature that even takes into consideration the existing tech that we can use to make it a reality. I was so impressed with that that I sent it out to the whole company. The thing to keep in mind here is that it will be a major undertaking, even using some existing tech features. This isn't just a weekend project. This would be a major content release, and thus, something we'll have to work into the roadmap.

All in all, I can't make any promises, but we do hear you. :) You'll be the first to know if this works its way into the plans for this year.

Remarked
01-19-2015, 05:32 PM
Maybe suggest two separate 1v1 arenas.

First
-puts you in a completely random room
-It has no "join" option on any player
-It has a kdr counter
-Best out of 3
-possibly make a "join as spectator" button. This only ports you in to watch the battle, not fight or become next to fight.

Second (private room)
-this can be a practice room
-no kdr counter
-has a join button
-can be set up so that only a certain individual can join

Second room will to practice and become better without any penalty or gain in kdr. The first room is the actual way to make kills or deaths. It will be 100% random all of the time since no one can simply "join" to fight. This eliminates kill farming.

Night

bae <3

Alhuntrazeck
01-19-2015, 08:58 PM
IMO if a 1v1 arena is going to be introduced there'll have to be some serious buffs & nerfs in the arena alone which otherwise would be impossible in CTF (or TDM) as it is primarily a team game. The way it is now, a warrior vs warrior fight will be seriously uninteresting & so will be a mage vs warrior fight (unless the mage totally outgears the warrior).

Dex Scene
01-21-2015, 01:03 AM
Its so funny how some people think themselves pro after making great pvp stats by this kind of ganging..
I hardly twink anymore cuz its always same drama.
- They gang one, one call his guild.
- they block
- still some guildies come and ends up unfair clash
- one wins one lose.. thrash talk and argue in towns
- get over all. Enters in new PVP arena and its always same people again and some noobs.
- all haunts foods only. If you hit a pro opponent, it will come "why u hit me". He will call his guildies to gang you.
eventually it will turn into allies guild and the message will go to your master and officers. They will yell don't hit allies.
- some pro guilds will always have 3-4 people in one side and 2 people in other side.
- only some people are humble and will do 1v1 or clash fairly.
- Nothing to say about the ganging we saw in your video. They will only mock "cry". Thanks for the video tho.

People will mock this comment of mine. But anyone did or do twinks knows its true if you be honest.

I used to be in red legion. Good guild. Some nicest people are there. But left as i leveled up to 13.

Anyway, Madx I saw you in pvp. You used to be in secretservice.
You should consider leveling up and do endgame pvp.
Enter Random endgame pvp and 8 out of 10 maps will not be like this.
Random people will come and Blue will fight Red, Red will fight blue.
Not saying there's no unfair in endgame pvp but I can promise you far less than level 10.

Dex Scene
01-21-2015, 01:04 AM
Sns is strong...wait ill say one of the strongest... but not in level 10.

Dex Scene
01-21-2015, 01:06 AM
Just a friendly tip, you can use /a instead of /all to chat with everybody. Saves quite a bit of time especially for someone on a phone/tablet in the long run.

OT, +1!
^

Another friendly tip..
instead of erasing /partychat again and again, erase it once and just type random word. Next time chat will open up without any pre command inserted. Then just type /a and your message.

saphirae
03-26-2015, 11:18 AM
we all want this or some changes i am really tired of insults, ganging and blocking...but noone listen about this

saphirae
03-26-2015, 11:20 AM
your video is daily base in pvp for most of us... now even worse

saphirae
03-26-2015, 11:28 AM

I would fight with sns player... i would fight all... just to see who kills me and who i kill... fair and square...tired and mad as hell of nowadays pvp

Kingofninjas
03-27-2015, 08:41 PM
1v1 would result in major kill farming what we need is a free for all arena of 6 people first person to 20kills, had enough of team pvp.

This ^^. And limit it to people of same class or rogues would dominate.

Earlingstad
03-27-2015, 11:03 PM
1 vs 1 arena with no Join option in friendlist/guildlist/party will solve the problem of dummy farming. Matches should be random (same level and same class)

Dex Scene
03-29-2015, 09:12 AM
1 vs 1 arena with no Join option in friendlist/guildlist/party will solve the problem of dummy farming. Matches should be random (same level and same class)
Or 1-1 arena being No kill/death adder zone?

kinzmet
04-23-2015, 12:41 PM
I hope this will be implemented on the next expansion.

Iinorex
04-24-2015, 07:26 AM

i believe sns is lethal in clashes because for its AA. Because in a clash it is hard to dodge a sns pool because of so many players...in 1v1 you can easily dodge a sns pool becaus ethe pools dont move unlike necro's shield which attaches to the user...and secondly sns pools rarely get summoned below the opponent...once in lv41 i fought a sns user mage n his pools always get summoned in side not below me...i won 2 games out of 3 with grimm, bulwark, magma armour, haunted ring, elon amulet

Iinorex
04-24-2015, 07:34 AM
If you're sure that they can beat you on vs then think of this, why would they vs you if they will just win but much slower then in a gang? Nobody likes wasting time :p

he said if we ask them they say they can kill madx but when ask for vs they dont vs only gang...let me elaborate :
eg -
P1 : "hey can you kill Linorex?"
P2 : "lol!!kill?? i can farm him multiple times."
P1 : "wow..you r so strong"

Linoex enters

Linorex : "hey P2 wanna vs?"
P2 : "nah later..i am lagging now" or "later my gear is on upgrade" or "gtg guild calling" etc etc

Iinorex
04-24-2015, 07:41 AM
Its so funny how some people think themselves pro after making great pvp stats by this kind of ganging..
I hardly twink anymore cuz its always same drama.
- They gang one, one call his guild.
- they block
- still some guildies come and ends up unfair clash
- one wins one lose.. thrash talk and argue in towns
- get over all. Enters in new PVP arena and its always same people again and some noobs.
- all haunts foods only. If you hit a pro opponent, it will come "why u hit me". He will call his guildies to gang you.
eventually it will turn into allies guild and the message will go to your master and officers. They will yell don't hit allies.
- some pro guilds will always have 3-4 people in one side and 2 people in other side.
- only some people are humble and will do 1v1 or clash fairly.
- Nothing to say about the ganging we saw in your video. They will only mock "cry". Thanks for the video tho.

People will mock this comment of mine. But anyone did or do twinks knows its true if you be honest.

I used to be in red legion. Good guild. Some nicest people are there. But left as i leveled up to 13.

Anyway, Madx I saw you in pvp. You used to be in secretservice.
You should consider leveling up and do endgame pvp.
Enter Random endgame pvp and 8 out of 10 maps will not be like this.
Random people will come and Blue will fight Red, Red will fight blue.
Not saying there's no unfair in endgame pvp but I can promise you far less than level 10.

hey dude what is ur name play in 13 too but am quitting some time to level up my mage

Dex Scene
04-24-2015, 07:46 AM
hey dude what is ur name play in 13 too but am quitting some time to level up my mage
I have quited and sold my pvp items. Atm I do no twink pvp. I also play AL less now!! I was in Hallucination and then moved to Croods when halu went inactive!

Iinorex
04-24-2015, 07:50 AM
what was ur name maybe we have met

mesalin
04-26-2015, 11:12 AM
Linorex do you still play 13 lvl PvP ?

Hail
04-26-2015, 11:19 AM
I honestly do not believe a 1v1 arena should be on the top priority list. If you wanna 1v1 do in in a ctf room, if you get ganged, leave. Simples.

mesalin
04-26-2015, 11:57 AM
Arena 1v1 will be spawn for dummies ...

Fog
04-27-2015, 03:56 AM
https://youtu.be/a-vf3k1um_Y

We really need that 1w1 Arena. Can't play fair game's anymore..

mesalin
04-27-2015, 05:50 AM
Sorry fog but you don't saint too ... You have best endgame eq and when u get gang you call for 1vs1 arena, but if you gang its good?

Excuses
04-27-2015, 06:37 AM
Lol I haven't pvp section for long time and this reminds me a memory.

Long ago when I was lv15, 16 guild came in and block 9vs1, started to gang. I laughed at them for ganging low lvl. Then they asked me vs and I beat their 2 lv16 rogues 5 times in a row. Guess what happened next? They started to gang back again. Lol

Anyways. I would love to see 1vs1 pvp room, however, IMHO it's gonna cause more pvp class balance drama more while it's not perfect yet and hard to be perfect.

Off topic but I don't understand why we are not allowed to respec in pvp. I would like to respec for pve/pvp, clash/vs, or vs different classes sometimes but we have to leave room for this now and this cause blocking and some drama too. Allowing respec in pvp will burn more respec scroll which means better business for sts. Think about this STG.

Saying this because I tried first 41 vs yesterday after I level up my twink. A tank called me 'paper' and asked me vs, then he left room and respec and came back.
I was too lazy to do that(had no friends or guildie in the room) so just tried with pve build. Xp
But like this case, if we could just respec in the room it will give us more tactic in general in pvp.

Thanks.

Oh. And about sns.
It's never been a good pet for 1vs1 at any level.
Pools can be dodged, and has no mana regen.
I will rather use Sam if you don't have nekro.