PDA

View Full Version : several things i want to ask.

syrena
01-17-2015, 02:15 AM
1.is sts really making a new patch/expansion and lv cap increase to 46? Somesay yes and the others say no...so im confused...
2. If the expasion is coming out, i should probably sell my lv 41 things while the price is still high right?
3. Will lock crate price increase? or decrease? (If the patch comes out) Should i sell them now or keep them?
4. Should i sell my fang of fenrir? Lv 46 new amulets(if expansion comes out) should have better stats than the fang.
Pls answer all.

siddhant
01-17-2015, 02:19 AM
1: yes a new expansion is comin soon myabe next or next to next monthno official date given as of yet
2: yup it would actually be a good idea but if u sell all ur gear how do u expect to run tombs/map for lvling without gear?
3: u should probably keep them locks are best sold during2x weekends or events
4:yes it will surely have better stats than fang but we actually dont know when the new necklace might be released ty.

Visiting
01-17-2015, 02:22 AM
1. This has been confirmed by Productor, but no solid details pertaining to the new expansion/cap.
2. That's purely up to you.
3. They'll go up probably, people will cap to 46 and get the new lvl 46 locked gear ASAP.
4. Fang will be very outdated (it's already pretty outdated as it is..)....

syrena
01-17-2015, 02:35 AM
Thx for the reply :D

syrena
01-17-2015, 02:39 AM
I would like more other peoples opinion pls

Xeusx
01-17-2015, 03:12 AM
1. Next month or 2 month later we will have new expansion.
2. Up to you.
3. Locked's prices will be go up since new gears will be released on lockeds.
4. Sell it before new expansion comes because there will be a stronger amulet than that.

Universalpro
01-17-2015, 04:13 AM
How do u guys know its next or 2 months later? Didnt they just say they r planning on the expansion.. It can be 3 months as well.. Or did i miss something?
I suggest u to not to sell the 41 lvl gear now... They will still be high dor another month and u need ur gesr for farming lol
Sell the locks now.. They will probablh drop more(buy them then). But i just got a feeling they might rise when they put the new pet so its upto you.

Xorrior
01-17-2015, 04:22 AM
In a spacetime FaceTime video it was said expansion around spring/summer, I forgot exactly which they said. I think it may have been Remiem not sure tho. I think it was the Q&A video.

supersyan
01-17-2015, 04:48 AM
i'm assuming expansion is 6 month away.