PDA

View Full Version : Arcane pets on locks

Enterradora
01-17-2015, 08:41 AM
So, after they remove hammmerjaw and glacian from lockeds.

I assume the new hj would be Singe and Glacian would Samael on prices?

Bad idea to remove that pets from lockeds because some ppl say are out-dated and try to push STS to buff them.

And make unobtaniables are worst idea ever. Now all richies hoarding some in their inventory can get more richies.

Where is that u said (STS) to trying to close the difference on Poor-Middle-Rich players?

Always the same :(

supersyan
01-17-2015, 09:07 AM
I doubt singe and samael price drop. Because they are both good. At the same time i disliked the fact that HJ and glacian are going to get removed from locked. Because they are the cheapest Arcane pets that grant Arcane AP. I would like to close the gap between Poor - Middle - Rich gap by myself by trying hard rather than a a company( eventhough they own game ) that says they will reduce the gap between Poor and rich. Because they can't do that.

Enterradora
01-17-2015, 09:14 AM
I doubt singe and samael price drop. Because they are both good. At the same time i disliked the fact that HJ and glacian are going to get removed from locked. Because they are the cheapest Arcane pets that grant Arcane AP. I would like to close the gap between Poor - Middle - Rich gap by myself by trying hard rather than a a company( eventhough they own game ) that says they will reduce the gap between Poor and rich. Because they can't do that.

1. Price of Singe and Samael will drop if they introduce a new arcane pet, also is gonna be more supply than demand.

2. About the gap of richie-poor, yes they can do. no need to explain how, there are a lot thing they can do.

Universalpro
01-17-2015, 11:41 AM
So basically u dislike the idea of removing them coz rich ppl will hoard them and get richer?
Some rich ppl have popped locks while some rich ppl here have worked hard and put a lot of effort to be able to hoard those arcane pets. Nonetheless both of them spent their resoruces in doing so and if they get richer its only because of that. Why r u so jealous of them?(i m not hoarding any hj/glacian)

Enterradora
01-17-2015, 01:14 PM
So basically u dislike the idea of removing them coz rich ppl will hoard them and get richer?
Some rich ppl have popped locks while some rich ppl here have worked hard and put a lot of effort to be able to hoard those arcane pets. Nonetheless both of them spent their resoruces in doing so and if they get richer its only because of that. Why r u so jealous of them?(i m not hoarding any hj/glacian)

Im not jealous, i already got hj, but removing thats pets from locks its only and advantatge for richie ppl, only saying

illwilly
01-18-2015, 08:09 AM
They like making money, so if smart they release hj in stable during sharkweek for say 500plat. They would make lots of cash;) do same with glac at xmas..

Universalpro
01-18-2015, 08:33 AM
They like making money, so if smart they release hj in stable during sharkweek for say 500plat. They would make lots of cash;) do same with glac at xmas..
Lol no way they r going to do that.. They will release hj in crates during the shark week lol.. No way an arcane pet will be buyable through plat

Madnex
01-18-2015, 12:02 PM
This is wrong. Removing them from locks only means less chances of looting an arcane and walking away disappointed because it's HJ and not Samael. These pets were outdated anyway.

It was a good move. Next Maul should be removed in order to maintain a good reason for paying customers to open locks and keep funding the game that the rest of us freeload, lol.

Kalentrea
01-19-2015, 07:39 AM
:< I agree , its like the momment you arent able to buy plats they release that

But basically its the way they earn money when they eventually enable the loot people start going crazy buying platinum but anyway its their way of earning and we cant change that.

Its just jealousy that runs in your mind when you see that one person with all that.. Its just tears to your eyes you can never be that person but yeah.

Work hard in game and work hard in real life so also you can buy plats and you earn gold :)

Goodluck <3

gun
01-19-2015, 07:56 PM
price will not drop.

buying
01-19-2015, 08:33 PM
hopefully not

siddhant
01-20-2015, 05:50 AM
:< I agree , its like the momment you arent able to buy plats they release that

But basically its the way they earn money when they eventually enable the loot people start going crazy buying platinum but anyway its their way of earning and we cant change that.

Its just jealousy that runs in your mind when you see that one person with all that.. Its just tears to your eyes you can never be that person but yeah.

Work hard in game and work hard in real life so also you can buy plats and you earn gold :)

Goodluck <3

I am a student i cant take up job right now zzz pls give better explaination@arrogant plat player:)

Sorcerie
01-20-2015, 10:18 AM
This is wrong. Removing them from locks only means less chances of looting an arcane and walking away disappointed because it's HJ and not Samael. These pets were outdated anyway.

It was a good move. Next Maul should be removed in order to maintain a good reason for paying customers to open locks and keep funding the game that the rest of us freeload, lol.Take out decent red pets, but leave Doom, Lunar, and Fang in locked...

Good move?