PDA

View Full Version : Can someone please help me with my L27 mage?

supah
01-17-2015, 12:40 PM
😑😑😑😑 wth, my current build is
1450-4100-0056 😐 wth am I doing wrong, I keep trying different builds but its not working... I keep getting rekt by L20s 😑 I always see mages like convictdoe and missrekt and cirea nuke people within like 5seconds, I'm trying to make a nuke build. Can you guys please help me and give me tips about what order I should use skills in?
Oh yeah, I use instantaneously fbow which is like the best purple

D-:
01-17-2015, 07:03 PM
�������� wth, my current build is
1450-4100-0056 �� wth am I doing wrong, I keep trying different builds but its not working... I keep getting rekt by L20s �� I always see mages like convictdoe and missrekt and cirea nuke people within like 5seconds, I'm trying to make a nuke build. Can you guys please help me and give me tips about what order I should use skills in?

Lol.
1) your build sucks
2) use a pink fbow or 25 pink paw

lal
01-17-2015, 09:25 PM
�������� wth, my current build is
1450-4100-0056 �� wth am I doing wrong, I keep trying different builds but its not working... I keep getting rekt by L20s �� I always see mages like convictdoe and missrekt and cirea nuke people within like 5seconds, I'm trying to make a nuke build. Can you guys please help me and give me tips about what order I should use skills in?

I'm Swagtony in game. Convictdoe and missrekt are good mages but they are also quite easy to beat if you counter drain them. Which is what i do against them. I suggest: 1-6-3-0, 1-1-1-0, 0-1-6-6. THis build works amazing with paw. Always try to hit the frost fire/ice first combo and try to counter drain. Good luck.