PDA

View Full Version : Password or option fr guild transfer !!

ibighunk
01-17-2015, 12:59 PM
Hi freinds !
I wanna give a suggestion regarding 'Transfer of guild leadership'.

Sometymes bcoz of laggy or while scrollng down Guild List... I mistakenly tap the crown button just above the avatar face.

Nd confrmation window opens ..nd we may in hurry or bcoz of laggy confirm it. (happens 2 me few days ).

So , there should be a "common Password"
system (eg. 1234) for all guilds.. Or in option menu there is checkmark box..To avoid such mistake.

Give ur opinions.
Thank u
~HUNK :)

epicrrr
01-18-2015, 01:19 PM
Could be tricky, means a new set of data and records. Or change way they changed guildmaster from clicking to icon to something else or re-placing it.

Once scenario was i got confused when me on party with a guildie then the guildie ask to transfer party leadership i end up clicking transfer guild lol.

Serancha
01-18-2015, 02:50 PM
There is a confirmation on the crown thing - "Are you sure you wish to transfer leadership...". However, I think it should be mandatory to type the /guildtransferleadership command. Implementing this and removing the crown icon from the guild list would prevent accidental transfers when quickly scrolling.

ibighunk
01-22-2015, 01:13 PM
Could be tricky, means a new set of data and records. Or change way they changed guildmaster from clicking to icon to something else or re-placing it.

Once scenario was i got confused when me on party with a guildie then the guildie ask to transfer party leadership i end up clicking transfer guild lol.

RoFL :D

ibighunk
01-22-2015, 01:17 PM
There is a confirmation on the crown thing - "Are you sure you wish to transfer leadership...". However, I think it should be mandatory to type the /guildtransferleadership command. Implementing this and removing the crown icon from the guild list would prevent accidental transfers when quickly scrolling.

dear, tat confrmation button can be tapped yes., when v laggy .

So ur suggestion is also good tat we hv to type command to transfer. :-)