PDA

View Full Version : Just because HJ and Glacian are removed from locks doesnt make Singe and Sam cheap!

epicrrr
01-18-2015, 02:54 AM
Speculations and compromises! Arlorians and those who pop locks the trend has stayed for seasons but were seeing something new and we might be unprepared, too many saying "yehey! Sam and Singe will be the new cheap arcane pet " Im not trying to break spirit for the hopefuls but theres still no reason why arcane pet released 2 seasons ago has to be compromised price-wise while Sam is slowly degrading - statwise Singe is better.

And that its better* if we keep their prices competitive for these highly in-demand pets!

Rx8
01-18-2015, 03:25 AM
new arcane pet is on the wayyy

Archerios
01-18-2015, 03:38 AM
Singe price will go up when nekro get the buff
as for Samael it will stay my guess though

Universalpro
01-18-2015, 04:10 AM
Ppl said they will drop because of the new arcane pet
It all depends on how good the new arcane pet is.. Depending on it they might drop a lot but at the same time it can rise as well

Rx8
01-18-2015, 04:17 AM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?202724-Something-new-is-on-the-way

Visiting
01-18-2015, 04:24 AM
Watch the price on Deary eggs...

epicrrr
01-18-2015, 04:29 AM
yeah i guess that new arcane pet will have impact on price of other arcane pet.

and that HJ and Glac price increase is not justified! Its like selling a cellphone nokia 3310 on todays market. thought?

Rx8
01-18-2015, 04:29 AM
Watch the price on Deary eggs...

#ARCANEDEARYFTW (lol)

Cranky
01-18-2015, 04:33 AM
Good news though singe and sam goes cheaper
More chance of looting them this way and more fun on pvp everyone can afford singes now
Can't wait for Nekro buff though

Madnex
01-18-2015, 11:58 AM
Their prices should logically dip because:

As Rem explained, there are only five possible drops when you hit arcane now (shard, fossil, singe, sam, maul). So their supply will increase.
Of the impact that new arcane, mythic and legendary pets on L46 will have on the pet market with their much improved Happiness Bonuses.
Endgame top gear is moving further and further away from players who just started playing. Too hard to make gold anymore.

Jack O Reaper
01-18-2015, 12:30 PM
Let singe go back to normal price 7-13m and players will be happy. Only singe rise peice because of the wrong announcement of sts about the rendtaik ring recipe?

Imsofancy
01-18-2015, 03:18 PM
Who ever said that new pet is gonna be arcane? Many ppl are hoping he will be mythic, STS has released far too many arcane's and not enough mythic's.

Kakashis
01-18-2015, 04:47 PM
Hj and glacian were cheap because legendary pets became better than them. Sam and Singe will drop in price as the Arcane prize pool is now smaller, they will surely increase in supply and the demand for them while still there, is also decreasing with newer pets and most people who wanted them own them already. Time will tell, but I don't think they'll tank that low in price. Merchers can always control the supply :)

EQT
01-18-2015, 05:47 PM
If sts address the problems in pvp, rotate new maps; create more tournaments and just make things more fun for pvp this would increase demand of arcane pets.

siddhant
01-18-2015, 08:23 PM
well i am hoping singe price to actually fall down but even if chances of looting this pet would be more so is the demand i dont think so there will be any significant price drop but still have my hopes high:p

Fakeeerr
01-19-2015, 02:34 AM
Maybe sts planning to higher the glacian and hammer jaw stats or aa

epicrrr
01-19-2015, 02:57 AM
Maybe sts planning to higher the glacian and hammer jaw stats or aa

Very unlikely, maybe they got removed cuz of STS fearing will demand a "pet reviews" of both arcane pet.

In any case the loot pool got smaller meaning either there will be a lot Singe or a lot of arcane ring or a lot of nekro which in overall will probably decrease their prices.

Energizeric
01-19-2015, 03:01 AM
Actually, Hammerjaw and Glacian being removed from locked crates WILL make Singe and Samael cheaper, because they will cause an increase in supply of those pets. Increasing the supply of any item results in prices dropping. Additionally, there is a new arcane pet coming soon, and if that pet is better than Singe and Samael, then that will cause there to be less demand for those 2 pets, which will also result in a price drop.

Enterradora
01-19-2015, 07:02 AM
check the trade market section ^.^ 12 ppl seelling singe egg in the first page LOOOOOOOL

Haligali
01-19-2015, 12:52 PM
I think samhayne explained once, if you roll an arcane item, then it rolls between 2 choices, weapon/equipment (kershal,maul,shard) or egg (samael,singe,fossil) so if these 2 egg is removed,then it increase the chance of getting the other eggs, but not weapons.

gun
01-19-2015, 07:55 PM
hm not sure...

karrdath
01-20-2015, 10:35 PM
Yes haligali is right when you roll arcane you either roll weapon or egg. I believe shard is in weapon category. So that leaves only fossil singe or samael in roll. Prices will foesure drop